NO LIFE CLUB--Hairbank

NervousNelly

Hairbank,

This is an official notice to our latest member of the "NO LIFE CLUB" for reaching a 1000 post milestone. Congratulations. For this honor you will win a free dinner out with the previous new member Bill. At that special night you will be seated privately at a table for 2 with your own computer so that you may continue to make posts and stay informed. Also you have become entered into the grand prize draw for your very own personal hair website. Keep up the good work. icon_smile.gif

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hairbank,

This is an official notice to our latest member of the "NO LIFE CLUB" for reaching a 1000 post milestone. Congratulations. For this honor you will win a free dinner out with the previous new member Bill. At that special night you will be seated privately at a table for 2 with your own computer so that you may continue to make posts and stay informed. Also you have become entered into the grand prize draw for your very own personal hair website. Keep up the good work. icon_smile.gif

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Originally posted by NervousNelly:

Hairbank,

NN - You're so thoughtful icon_biggrin.gif !! Dinner with Master Bill...........I'm going to tell the waiter to be sure to put me under dim light while having them place a 10,000,000 watt bulb over Master Bill's head..........this is likely the only way I'll look like I have more density than that hairy beast! icon_cool.gif

Seriously...............thanks! I thoroughly enjoy being a part of the team here.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Yessss, 1000 plus posts now, I think you will receive a hair framed mirror as your reward. Although, looking at your last pics you will not need that, put it on ebay!

Great post by Nervous, however, if these dinner arrangments aren't done quickly, the Billmaster will be in the 2000 club and will not be able to come down to your level!

You think these two guys have a "Hairberry"??? icon_wink.gif

Keep up the good work guys!!

NoBuzz

I personally think that Bill has hired some fill ins. Kind of like Mini Me. Little Bills in training. He has them on 24/7 shifts to cover when he is not available. They are all instructed to be very diplomatic and polite and to always be the voices of reason. You can tell that one of his new trainees answered the post under "the value of visiting clinics" where he thought Haarlem and Dusseldorf were doctors. icon_smile.gif That poor bastard is going to get a beating. Go easy on him Bill. icon_biggrin.gif

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

yes,

they are experimenting with hair cloning and cloned Bill

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Dudes, this is funny!!!!!!

Congrats Hairbank!!!!!!!

Although, as Bill approaches the record books, I think we are going to have to start testing for performance enhancing drugs!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Either that, or he has hired clones!!!!!!!

(good one NN!!!!)

Congrats Bank!!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

It might also have something to do with the shots of rogaine that you mentioned in another post B. Quite possibly it has altered his sleeping patterns.

Since the topic has been brought up, I do feel it necessary to inform the members that Bill is indeed a collaborative effort between Intercytex and the US government. They have been looking at ofcourse cloning hair as it is a possible billion dollar industry, but also integrated the science of human cloning. Apparently there are now 6 of him. Rumor has it that he too has aquired NASA approved diapers so that he and his clones can stay at the computer for hours at a time. icon_biggrin.gif

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Originally posted by Mrjb:

yes,

they are experimenting with hair cloning and cloned Bill

Now it all makes sense! Little Bill'sters keyboarding away day and night...........I can visualize it! icon_biggrin.gif.

Hey..........when the little Bill'sters mature will their hair be MPB susceptible or since they cloned Master Bill post HT's are they good? icon_eek.gif

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

They will be with hair ofcourse. The perfectly created clone. Soon there will be no evidence anywhere of a Bill without hair. His new stylists will be able to create art in his hair much like they do with shrubs.

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

LOL Guys...I can barely even see straight right now I'm laughing so hard. My wife called in from the other room "what are you laughing at?" I was laughing so hard!

I personally think that Bill has hired some fill ins. Kind of like Mini Me.

That's a secret. Actually I've trained him to speak into a microphone and a computer program interprets his "EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE" noises into coherent trained responses about hair transplantation. Pretty good huh? The jig is up icon_wink.gif

must say Bill is an animal when it comes to posting does the man sleep?...

Sleep is for suckers icon_wink.gif. Besides...my big bushy new hair prevents my head from touching the pillow :P

For this honor you will win a free dinner out with the previous new member Bill

Hairbank...they must like you better than me...they made me PAY for my dinner :P

The perfectly created clone. Soon there will be no evidence anywhere of a Bill without hair.

Now you know my plan to rule the world! I will hold it ransome unless you pay me the sum of.....100 BILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!

LOL

Hairbank,

Now you are an official "I have no life hair club member". Congratulations....I think? Now you can post that in your profile...lol. Seriously though...thanks for all you do.

This thread is great...it made my day!

Bill

• Administrators

Hairbank,

Welcome to the inner circle of hair geekdom. You not only have an impressive number of posts but a reputation for very thoughtful and well written posts.

So just how many are in this No Life Club?

Pat - founding no lifer

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat did raise a good question. How many in the NO LIFE CLUB??

My tally is 3--Pat, Bill, Hairbank, with B Spot on the move.

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

My tally is 3--Pat, Bill, Hairbank, with B Spot on the move.

LOL NN!!!

You know, Bill and Hairbank do a great helping everyone and with everyone posting solid information and opinions it is difficult to find anything to add!!!!

All of you guys are the best!!!!!!!

I'll see them in the NO LIFE CLUB eventually icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Congrats Hairbank!!

I think all the regulars on this Forum are tremendous help to so many. I've been very impressed with your knowledge base and your willingness to put so much of yourselves into this community. Way to go!!!!

• Administrators

I checked our forum software to see just how many members have joined the "No Life Club" (which really should be called something like the "Follicular Salvation Club").

Many thanks to this small but influential group of posters:

arfy 2001-08-13 with 2178 posts

Bill joined on 2004-10-02 with 1775 posts

hairbank joined on 2005-01-06 with 1047

HairBeThere 2003-11-26 with 1229 posts

Jotronic joined on 2002-01-28 with 1419

Robert_ joined on 2004-04-20 with 2883

Smoothy joined on 2003-06-21 with 1200

vocor1 joined2002-05-17 with 1146

The settings for "Karma Points" on our forum have been:

0 to 5 posts "New Real Hair Club Member"

5 - 20 "Real Hair Club Member"

20 - 100 "Hard Core Real Hair Club Member"

100 - 200 "Guru Real Hair Club Member"

200- 400 "Honorary Real Hair Club Member"

I propose a new designation for those who have entered into this influential circle of 1000 plus posts. Anyone care to suggest a name for this club?

P.S. B -Spot at 921 you are almost there. Now don't go diluting the quality of your posts to get there :-)

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Nah--- you know me.......

I'll get there when I get there, no worries--icon_smile.gif

Anyway, I propose the title:

"Mentor-Real Hair Club Member" because I think for those who have been on the site enough to post 1000 times, it shows enough dedication to the forum and subsequently to his fellow man (or woman) suffering from the same balding malaise and a willingness to truly help out.

Just my opinion of course---- Since I am not in the "Club" yet, I leave this to those currently occupying the skybox seats.

See you soon

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Remember............when evaluating Bill's posts one most take into consideration the "little hairy Bill clones" who are just pecking away with advice for the follically challenged! icon_biggrin.gif

Follicular Salvation Club, I love it, Pat!

B spot.............be seein' ya soon...........you and your new "I'm bringing sexy back" look will be a valuable addition to the follicular mentors! icon_cool.gif

Viva La Follicle(s)!

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

I will agree. How about combining the 2. Mentor-Follicular Salvation Club. (Otherwise known as the NO Life Club icon_biggrin.gif)

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

My little clones have been busy...but they've been slacking a little bit!

Aw...you mean we can't just call it the "I have no life hair club member"? It certainly fits icon_wink.gif. But seriously...all of the above suggested have been good. Follicular Salvation Club has a cool ring to it...yet, Mentor-Real Hair Club member might make more sense to the newbie who is looking for advice.

But since all of us high numbered posters have been mentioned here, I want to take the opportunity to also thank those regular and valuable members who may not have the numbers yet, but their posts are equally as valuable...like (in no particular order):

1. B Spot - the rock - who has been diligent in helping people even to the point of researching and calling clinics (who is almost at 1000),

2. NervousNelly - Even though he thinks skiing 4 days post op is a good idea - he constantly helps and challenges others

3. HK500 - a newer but regular helper in our community

4. Janna - who more recently has been a regular helper

5. MrJB - who originally helped me with my decision to see Dr. True for my second surgery

6. Bushy - a fellow encourager to me personally and others who are seeking advice

7. Nobuzz4me - fellow encourager and helper

8. Bayscholar - fellow encourager and helper

I apologize if I missed anyone...but these are the names I can remember off the top of my head that I see responding to newbie posts most regularly. If I missed someone, just slap me upside the head and I'll edit the post :P

Bill