NervousNelly

Thought I'd add:

The Gorpster

Jotronic (another no lifer)

Spex

Salt-N-Pepper

Irish Homer

Cousin It????

Probably several others so thanks to everyone.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

• Administrators

It looks like some members have just gone well beyond the level of "honorary". I've revised the titles by adding three new designations to recoginize the ultra hard core members of this forum.

The new settings for "Karma Points" on our forum are now:

0 to 5 posts "New Real Hair Club Member"

5 - 20 "Real Hair Club Member"

20 - 100 "Hard Core Real Hair Club Member"

100 - 200 "Guru Real Hair Club Member"

200- 500 "Mentor Real Hair Club Member"

500-1000 "Honorary Real Hair Club Member"

1000 to 2000 "Follicular Salvation Club Member"

2000 plus "Celestial Follicle Club Member"

As you will note, after 1000 posts a member has crossed over into a super natural plane similar to that occupied by monks, mystics and major prophets. However, this does not mean that they are infallible. Just that they are supreme beings.

You will also note that while I'm currently a member of the follicular salvation club I'm not yet a Celestial Follicle Club Member. This of course gives me something to live for.

Bill, Hairbank, HairBeThere and

Jotronic welcome into the follicular salvation club.

Follicular peace and salvation to all.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat,

I see that there is a gap between 700 and 1000 posts. This is no doubt reserved for that period where a member delves deep into his inner self and becomes one with the follicle... soon afterwards, nirvana.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

• Administrators

Gorpy,

Thanks for pointing out this gap. While I do see the value in a prolonged period of delving deep into the inner self to become one with the follicle, 300 posts is a long time to left in such deep self examination.

I have revised the course to the state of celestial follicular salvation to prevent such a prolonged time in follicular purgatory.

Peace and abundant regrowth :-)

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

LOL...I'm honored to be in the Follicular Salvation Club...that's a riot! The funny (sad) thing is...I'll soon be a member of the Celestial group! But as Pat pointed out...regardless of how many posts we have, we are not infallable...we just simply have more time on our hands icon_wink.gif.

NervousNelly,

Thanks for pointing out those I missed. I didn't add JoTronic since he was mentioned in the thread above mine...but certainly, special thanks out to those you mentioned as well!

Bill

Bill-

Who produced your clones?? Was it a HM experiement gone awry?? Man, it's gonna be tough making Celestial without some help icon_cool.gif!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Congratulations to Gorpy for his entry today into the "Follicular Salvation Club" with 1,001 helpful and some times funny posts on this forum. I believe that after five years there are only just over ten forum members that have accumulated enough "karma" to reach this height.

With Gorpy's abundant reserves of Karma he should be entitled to a free ultra dense afro. But of course Karma doesn't always give us what we want but rather what we need.

Onwards and Upwards, Pat

My Hair Loss Blog

Gorpy,

You the man. How about a celebratory photo of you and your wife. icon_smile.gif

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

You're the man Hairbank!!!

I have seen/read your posts for very long time. In fact we both went to Dr. Wong around same time last year. Good luck on your next procedure with Dr. Wong. Keep us posted with more amazing photos.

KG