Dr. Epstein Miami 4 1/2 month post op ( stopped shaving my head down and im letting the my ht grow out)

Sorry guys I have not been to active on the site for a couple of months. I have been so busy with work (im in my busy season)But I wanted to post some new pics for the brothers on the site. I am considering a 2nd ht with Dr. E for my final touchup session and then this should be the end of the road for hts for me. I think I will do my next ht on my Anniversary 1 year feb 7th 2009

DJDennis,

I just saw your "before" pic on your weblog. WOW. at only 4.5 half months that is alot of growth.

perfect hairline placement too. it is a homerun by Dr. Epstein I would say....

you must be happy.

Hey Thanks Guys FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE!!! Yes im pretty pleased with the results. I cant wait for the 8 month mark myself!!! I have already talked with Dr. E and we discussed a 2nd procedure. My scar donor area is undetectable. The scar has healed very well and is pencil line thin. I guess if I get what everyone gets is a little more hair greed. So ht # 2 should happen. The final touchup session. Thanks guys for all your support and Thankyou to pat and Bill for this site to help me find a top doc to have my procedure.. Thank God I did not go to Bosley back a few years ago and found this site.

WOW! Your hairline looks absolutely amazing! ESPECIALLY for 4 months.

Dr. Epstein is a genious. Although my hair hasn't grown in yet, I remember looking at the hairline he created on me up close and thinking "how the hell did he do that?"

Anyway, congrats. I'm only 3 weeks out with almost no grafts left icon_frown.gif

Dennis...

I agree.

Dr.E did my job and the scar is outstanding.

I look at the back of my head using a hand held mirror...and can't even see the scar.

Every time I get my hair cut....my barber of ten years shakes his head and can't believe how the scar line went from red to basically NOTHING.

MH

dude for real you have one of the best transplants ive seen. im only 19 but your hairstyle at 4months is a HUGE improvement!!! i remember you posting pics for advice BEFORE you even had your transplant this is awesome man, it looks great, looks so natural and for only what 2.9 grafts? you got so many more if you ever get hairgreed!

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Hey Jupiter Thanks alot for your thumbs up on the Ht. I really appreciate your vote of confidance. I took a different approach than most on the site. I kept shaving down my head to a #1 buzzer so my scar would get breathing area and applied aloe everyday for about 4 months, then I used the Rogaine foam in the morning and at bedtime night I used the kirkland minox. The Rogaine is more expensive but this combo works well for me and lowers the price for expenses. I am letting my hair grow out finally and soon you will see a New hair due. I cant wait for the 1 year mark just to see the fullness of what I really got with my 1st Ht. How is your battle going?

Originally posted by djdennis:

Hey Jupiter Thanks alot for your thumbs up on the Ht. I really appreciate your vote of confidance. I took a different approach than most on the site. I kept shaving down my head to a #1 buzzer so my scar would get breathing area and applied aloe everyday for about 4 months, then I used the Rogaine foam in the morning and at bedtime night I used the kirkland minox. The Rogaine is more expensive but this combo works well for me and lowers the price for expenses. I am letting my hair grow out finally and soon you will see a New hair due. I cant wait for the 1 year mark just to see the fullness of what I really got with my 1st Ht. How is your battle going?

yeah you took a good approach, keeping your hair short minus the scar i feel would be most un-noticable to people. i like to think that the battle is in my favor at this point.. ive been on propecia 5 months and rogaine 4months and i feel like its definitely helping my crown, not so much my hairline but its not devestating now that my hair is longer and curling again. goodluck with your transplant keep updating every month!!

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Epstein did my HT, 2800 front third, in Oct. 05 and the results were excellent. Only problem is I probably need to go back and have the middle third taken care of, which I have been putting off as long as possible.

By the way, my Dermatologist recently looked at my scar and asked who did the transplant since he is often asked for referrals and wants to refer to Epstein, given the quality of his work on my head.

It's looking great so far,Par for the course with Dr Epstein of course.I have seen a bit of his work and have always been impressed and also by how passionate his patients are about both him and his practice.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 6 months later...