scalp tattoo shading/tinting

candoo

With all due respect...I have this almost a year. I am supposed to use my head and use sunblock ....as I love the sun...

I love the beach...I love laying by the pool...I love driving around all summer long with the roof off my car...

There is no fading and its about a year...If there ever was any fading....then I just have to schedule a touch up...which is no big deal money wise...Not that I think I'll need it...but if I did ...it clearly would cost so much less than buying courve roppik or just paying for haircuts...LOL I'd be way ahead of the game..

As far as turning grey and having a problem..

Guys...I mean this in the nicest way...you are over thinking this...

There are many guys over the past year that have grey hair or getting or going grey after the service and it has no impact on the HIS MHT appearance..

Please accept my apologies if you would rather not hear right from the horses mouth...aka the various clients and would rather make incorrect assumptions...

I'm just a straight shooter..

For those in the NY City area...the HIS office is having an open house aug 29th...where you can have a few drinks and meet the technicians and possibly a few of the previous clients..

I'm not sure if I'm going to go...its between 11 am and 7 pm...all day...

they are on 5th ave in NYC...on the tenth floor between I think 17th and 18th street..

Check out there web site if you decide to go just to confirm the address..

but I've met a ton of guys who were thinking of doing this HIS service and once we had a cup of coffee..they all booked their service...

What I'm really trying to say is meeting the people in person who are the clients of this service is much better than BS'ing about it on the net..

I'm not really meeting any more people for coffee any more because my wife is concerned I'm over doing it...etc...and she's right...but this open house idea is a great way to meet people who actually have had this done.

I'm thinking of going to the open house aug 29th (wed) just because I like the people and their service really has made my life so much better..

Again..its not a hair transplant so if you like long locks of hair..this HIS MHT is not for you...but if you like the idea of the short clean crisp look....HIS rocks..

I'm happily married yet I get a ton of complements from both men and women who never know its a MHT process..

guys...and gals.....this look is seamless.

HOpe this helps and just so you know..I get an email notification everytime some one posts up so I hope you don't consider me a shill?

I'm just a happy client whose dam pleased with the end results and would like to share the reality of the treatment rather than hearing about the negative from those who don't have the treatment and are hypothizing..(SP)

No flame intended...just trying to open peoples minds to an alternative to hair transplants that really improved the quality of my life..

Have a nice day.

JB

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bumping this to let everyone know that HIS Hair Clinic FINALLY opened their Chicago clinic in October.

I was going insane waiting. It was to open April/May but was pushed back to July then September and, finally, October.

I have had three threatments.

October 22nd

October 27th

December 8th

Ranbir did my first two. She did an amazing job at laying the base and filling my scalp with density.

My crown faded, and practitioner Matt hooked up me on the third treatment. That one has held... so far! It's been about 15 days.

I wish everyone luck and confidence if they decide to go with the shaved head look!

...She did an amazing job.....

My crown faded....Matt (did) the third treatment. That one has held... so far! It's been about 15 days.

Just curious, u say it faded AND it was amazing! Are you embracing the extreme-temporary thing? This will get Milena inc. and her friends worried! ( like that? Inc - ink)

Alright, I know, I know, I'm being a dick... so she did a great job on the geometry, density etc. but the crown faded. OK, that makes sense iif the epidermal and dermal thickness vary at different points in the scalp, so it is only natural that some parts will fade faster than others.

But here is why you need an expert working with magnification to see how the ink is spreading under the skin as the first few dots go in in a given area in order to assess the ideal depth for the needle and the correct pressure and timing.

Go figure how a guy with a week's training knows but maybe If you know what to look for, you know what is what and what to do about it.

So what did Matt do that she didn't do, and at 15 days aren't you being a little premature calling it a success? Or was her work already vanishing at the fifteen day mark?

Edited by scar5

• 2 weeks later...
Just curious, u say it faded AND it was amazing! Are you embracing the extreme-temporary thing? This will get Milena inc. and her friends worried! ( like that? Inc - ink)

Alright, I know, I know, I'm being a dick... so she did a great job on the geometry, density etc. but the crown faded. OK, that makes sense iif the epidermal and dermal thickness vary at different points in the scalp, so it is only natural that some parts will fade faster than others.

But here is why you need an expert working with magnification to see how the ink is spreading under the skin as the first few dots go in in a given area in order to assess the ideal depth for the needle and the correct pressure and timing.

Go figure how a guy with a week's training knows but maybe If you know what to look for, you know what is what and what to do about it.

So what did Matt do that she didn't do, and at 15 days aren't you being a little premature calling it a success? Or was her work already vanishing at the fifteen day mark?

Trust me, I've been on (promotional link removed by moderator) since MARCH OF 2011.

I know a little something. I was probably the most prepared client HIS has ever had.

There is ALWAYS going to be initial fading after your treatments. The dots will shrink as the phagocytes slowly eat away at the ink. But of course YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT because you haven't lived on (removed) for 22 months. You're just another bald guy slamming something in hopes of feeling better about NOT going through with something. Instead of taking a chance, you're going to be nasty and negative. Good for you! I hope that helps you sleep at night.

With that said, I'm not a total mark. I'm very sure I will need a touch up within 5-8 years. I can't see how this tattoo will hold up for years and years considering it is at such shallow layer of the dermis.

Pz, my scarred-up-bald bro

Trust me,...YOU WOULDNT KNOW.... You're just another bald guy slamming something in hopes of feeling better about NOT going through with something. Instead of taking a chance, you're going to be nasty...

Yeah, bro, I wouldn't know. I agree, but never accuse me of not taking chances. I've taken plenty.

So may I ask,

.. why did you choose HIS?