Throwdown Falc vs. Aquarius

Aquarius

I stayed away from this thread as to not inadvertently stoke any flames; however, now in its "aftermath", I feel compelled to just say a few things:

Even to this very second, Aquarius, you are being extremely passive-aggressive, confrontational, and all the while vauge. Repeatedly, without provocation, in just the past ~month alone, I've seen you hurl jabs at myself, Pat, and especially Mrjb and Bill. Quite frankly, especially for the latter two, they have patience and class to mostly just ignore you, which I don't think many (myself included) would have.

Your latest spat w/ NG2GB was a pure disgrace, and it was painful to read through. Culimating with you spewing talk about meeting up to "fight"....cmon'....and once again, even after the dust has supposedly settled, you immediately resort to trying to quarrel with Bill....

I think it is apparent that NG2GB *honestly* regrets having had any part of this, and that this is NOT his norm, even though he, admittedly, likes to walk a fine line between humor and knowledge; can the same be said for you? You seem to enjoy and be content playing the role as some sort of "witty maverick"; you come off most of the time to most people, however, as an insolent guy with no sense of respect for others.

You sometimes talk about how much you have actually helped people in the hairloss community; and while I don't actually doubt this, and find such action to be incredibly commendable, your behavior on this forum, as far as I am concerned, simply doesn't reflect this. Walking the line between humor and knowledge is totally fine, and I do enjoy it very much; there simply shouldn't be a fine line regarding respect, however, as it just shouldn't be crossed in most situations, period -- this being one of them.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aquarius,

Consider your total lack of regard and respect for the members of this community as your final farewell.

In other words, I've decided to take you up on your dare. There is no need for your useless rants and complete disrespect of our forum members.

You have rarely (if ever) made sense and though once in awhile people could enjoy your nonsensical ways, overall, you are a hindrance to the purpose of this community.

Farewell,

Bill

Guest josh - b

I think its always unfortunate when somebody has to be removed like this as we're all here for the same reason.

However, upon reading this thread it is clear that aquarius was displaying a somewhat venomous and nasty disposition that is completely out of order.

ngtgb's posting style is a little quirky but ultimately he is one of the good guys.

The same cannot be said of aquarius.

For everyone's information,

Aquarius called me on my cell phone (at 11:45pm I might add), I suppose to plead his case. I was unavailable to answer my phone at the time.

He told me that I made a big mistake in banning him (big surprise that he feels that way) and that although I apparently think I am "all that", that "I am not". He also stated to me quite threateningly I might add, "don't lose any sleep".

Don't worry Aquarius, I won't.

Feel free to contact Pat (as you have threatened) as I have already emailed him of the reasons for your suspension with a link to this thread as evidence for my reasons.

I'll also add that I have no reason to speak with you on the phone about your suspension. You have been given several private and public warnings and thought it would be more fun to egg me and other forum members on with incoherent insults.

I also want to add that I take no pride in banning anyone. But once in awhile a member decides to plague the forum like a virus, becoming a weed in the garden, negatively affecting its growth.

In order for this garden to continue to flourish, weeds must be removed.

Bill

all I can say is---WoW!!!

WOW!!!!

sometimes I get off-topic and joke around, but

WOW!!!

(speachless)...

your cell phone?...

and Im getting threats about my IP address and looking me up, for a "throw-down"...

WoW!!!!

I like to have fun on here, but

WoW!!!!

this last thread was a FAR cry from fun...

Humor is one thing and the occasional jab or even argument is expecting. However, when it becomes a consisent part of a person's every post ( no to mention the childish "dare you" tactics) it's time to stop the nonsense.

I sound like a broken record but again, this is a hairloss forum to provide insight and support to this community. When it strays away from this in a negative manner it is useless. There is no room for threats and insults in any positive environment. There are people who need our help, lets focus on that.

I commend Bill for his patience and objectiveness for the best interest of the forum

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Not sure what I think of all this. Sometimes it is best if you just ignore someone and turn and walk the other way. If someone dares you to hit them, do you? Hmmm... Well certainly Aquaruis did push a lot of buttons in the last little while so it doesn't surprise me that he got the boot. I did try to warn him.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Well, if it was just one person ignoring him I would agree but when its 4,5,6 then it's a bit much. It's distuptive and really brings the level of creditbilty on this forum. Bottom line is he is not helping anyone rather hurting

He's an adult and should act like one.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Nobuzz,

This was better than a cat fight. There was accusations from homosexuality to beastiality. Every explicit in the book was tossed about.

I tried to play moderator/referee but the truth is it was awesome. I knew it was harmless. I will miss Aquarius though. I had a feeling that deep down he truly wanted to help others. Not sure of the language barrier but that is also going to be missed. If you read this bud--take care.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Maybe but its just like the wife beater. He loves his wive but he beats her.. Does that make it right..

nope icon_redface.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by NervousNelly:

I knew it was harmless.

Dude lost it. And that was before he got pissed off, cause I'm not the only one who didnt understand a word from the guy. Babbling is fine until you start freaking out and threatening people then its time to quit being nice and allowing someone a forum to vent.

I hope the guy is alright, and I do mean that. He sounds like he needs some time on the couch

• 11 months later...

wow did this one go out of wack or what!!!

that guy Aquarius wasn't even funny man and sounded like complete incoherent ass. i'd love to see all deleted posts. how come they chose to leave few "jabs" to linger? i loved the MOM reference icon_smile.gif

so the Throwdown finished like this:

Bill executed "Inverted Suplex Slam" and down he goes with three counts.

RIP