Throwdown Falc vs. Aquarius

Aquarius

Amen Brother

It just about helping people. Making them laugh don't hurt either . We've seen a couple people on here who could really use a smile.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed-

Do you think godspell or jesus christ superstar next your choice? : )

Godsmack maybe?

Thanks JOBI, now I can rest.

Seriously.

AQ-

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

life sucks, lets all die...

I was playing verbal "ping-pong" with a stripper tonight...after many "wins" on my part, she told me that I reminded her of a "movie star"...

after questioning, she stated it was---GET A LOAD OF THIS--- MICHAEL KEATON!!!...Upon further questioning she stated it was---"because of my EYES"....

damn! Michael Keaton has lost a TON of hair!!!

I asked her why she said this and she told me that it was out of retalliation from my verbal abuse...

makes sense...

but still---Michael keaton!?!?!?

damn! that sucks!!!

I think Ill be flying up to H&W to lower the hair line so I can win at my verbal abuse games with the strippers...

no need to post this on "OFF TOPIC POSTS"...this thread is fitting..

night, night all...

I can live with JC superstar. icon_smile.gif

Funny, when I was losing my hair people would tell me I looked like balding celeberties. In the last 4 months or so , it has been a totally different story..

Thats a great point NG2GB!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

balody,

thanks. I wish/hope it was just that...

mrjb, really? thats interesting. Which celebs did you get called out on? Now, people never tell you that you look like the balding celebs any more? did you go from Danny Devito to Collin Farell? Next time that happens to me Im going to tell the girl she looks like Oprah.

your right Bill, I was just feeling really pissy/depressed last night that I was being compared to Michael Keaton. Damn! Have you guys seen his hair? Thats horrible!!!

NG2GB -

I hate to say it but rumor has it that Michael Keaton has had a few H/Ts.

Just don't look at Rob Snieder<sp> too hard either.

Or you will really "wig" out.

AQ-

well, if thats true then he needs a few more. Or at least one with H&W...

Dennis Miller has had a ht and admits it. His looks pretty descent, but I bet he could have even more hair. Every one assumes that just because these guys are famous and loaded that they would only go to "the best" ht docs to get this done. But, these type of guys ONLY assume the best are the ones in Beverly Hills, when in reality the BH docs don't specialize in ht's and do a whole host of other surgeries.

Dennis Miller had his performed (I think) by Dr. Bosley himself. Shows what he knows...

I think that dude from that old Mork and Mindy show--you know "NA-NU--NA-NU"...I can't think of his name right now, the "gooOOOOD MORNING VIENTAM!!!" guy? he had one recently too.

NG2GB, I must confess verbal ping pong with strippers can be fun. I visited one of the fine establishments down there in SD after the Supercross last weekend. It was by the Sports Arena but I can't remember the name. I think I fell in love for a couple hours. Hopefully you didn't spend all your H&W HT savings fund on her icon_smile.gif

"verbal ping-pong with strp's": it's my favorite past-time. The silicon bags she had in her chest were so big, I asked her if she floated in the pool...

no, I have two separate funds. But, damn it can really go fast. I must have had a dance from every girl in there last night. One said: "your adorable. do you have any more MONEY?"... What a charmer eh? I guess she didn't go to stripper etiquete school. I always ask them how long they have been training and what classes they took to learn these fine arts.

NG2GB,

I grew up in strip club central. Southern Ontario Canada was/is silicone valley II. In high school we used to go to the "ballet" for lunch and see our Catholic school teachers there. Few words were spoken.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

You win NG2GB-

You are by far the most prolific off topic poater. Although yo do at times ask good questions.

If you believe what you said above so be it.

AQ-

Theoretically speaking, there has to be a way that you can, in a sense "open" your door into your subconcious mind, and let it run free along with your thoughts

I beleive that someone has opened it somehow, it is so unreal. The thoughts they are getting now are so much more intense and so many that they cannot control what goes on and what they comment. It just does not end... Any thoughts?

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Aq,

thank you, thank you my friend. I will with open arms--once again--accept this award on behalf of Da' bAlDiNg 'A'-Br-E-d'R-eN!!!

I just lOvE bei'N' oFf 'dA tOpiC!!!

chucky,

eeehHH???...you been reading some New Age books?

listening to The Doors too much?

-vinO!

--viNO!!

---VINO!!!

NG2GB-Is that genuine or in jest ? A simple ye or nea will suffice.

AQ-

Cuz I can be your best friend or reverse.

P.S. I'm up to my ears in friends.

Advise-

Keep out the ebonics on this one.

I've had enough of you . You vulgar doushbag. Bring it on muaa. I'm waiting you freakin fool. lemme be your first contact. I'll meet you half way. I'll be wearing purple gloves in anticipation you 9illiterate a hole. Your cooked. P.S. You aren't worth a rat's ass I'll bet.

Oh yea A hibi da to wibi wit A SLAP AND A DOOBIE AIGHT. foool.

TRy nots ta snort mamas vicaden cuz I wants yaz ta feeleez ma pain. BROTHA>

aNYONE WANT TO WASTE TIME LOOK NO FURTER THAT fooL DAT WANT SUM

I'm looking forward. PM I'll give you instructions keyboard coward.

That's kuz you are illiteriate fool. Take that to da pawn shop.

P.S. I don't think a ligitamate doctor would care to take you on as you are clearly unstable and incoherent at best (other than to yourself).

AQ_