Throwdown Falc vs. Aquarius

Aquarius

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, why not....I'm interested in whether you can elaborate on some of these extremely vauge (and seemingly unprovoked), albeit intriuging, posts where you seem embattled or threatened about your "free speech".

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Well that was spontanious. Why don't you guys get together as two halfs make a hole then.

I'll even let you talk on the phone to each other at the same time.

P.S. In AMERIKA it is still available to EVERYONE. Even to you ( synopsis gone awry). Are you going back to your country soon?

P.S.S. I can not footnote for you.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

...I'm interested in whether you can elaborate...

I guess I'll just have to take it to be a "no" ...I'll still prolly' hold my breath, though, in hope...icon_smile.gif

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Just don't fart you may implode.

Are you quoting yourself now?

Even Answering yourself to boot?

quote:< thansynopsis amuck to self >

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

...I'm interested in whether you can elaborate...

I guess I'll just have to take it to be a "no" ...I'll still prolly' hold my breath, though, in hope...

Re; Aq- Prolly ? Did'nt find that in an Englese dictionary?

I'm scared crapless.

" Live in hope die in despair" / proverb

Aquarius

There is no doubt you are a total fool.This is a hairloss forum (thats mean's it's about hairloss not being queer and vague as you always are). I've yet to see one person on here who actually benefits from your input except yourself. One thing you are good at are insults.

It is obvious you crave attention and sadly, you attempt to find it on a forum about hairloss?????

I think mommy didn't hug little Aquarius enough icon_frown.gif

From what I see (and the emails I receive from many) , Nobody and I do mean nobody cares what you say. You have not helped one person on here and the worst part is , you arent funny. I wish you were, god I do.

Oh, and for the record..

The Movie Hair totally sucks!!!

It's 2008 bro, pick another movie

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Mr Jobi -

Now that was funny.

Are you still that dynamic shut in beancounter we all expect a different reply from? Sounds like your mother put too much vinegar on your chips or something.

In either case im not going to get into a yo momma with you.

Next.

Incidentally I have helped more people ( with hair/ problems )than you have met Mr. Myopic .

Also notice people that I am the one being heaped at. Fact is the petty irrelevant personal insults are being returned in jest is somehow bothering the perps is real, real funny.

These guys can't even agree to disagree.

AQ-

I would also like to keep the in house dialog to PM's as it is distracting to the purpose of this Forum.

If you have a prob or issue I will respond but lets play nice in public.

Bill- Are you reading the same thing I am. You know darn well that I know when I am wrong and adjust fire when pointed out.

Aq-

Originally posted by Aquarius:

Bill- Are you reading the same thing I am. You know darn well that I know when I am wrong and adjust fire when pointed out.

Aq-

Congrats. You are the first on my ignore list....

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Aquarius,

The problem is that you just aren't making sense. Nobody knows what you are saying. I'm really not trying to criticize you.

But some things come out as insulting and I'm not sure of your intent.

For example, what is the meaning of the title of this thread? "Throwdown Bill Vs Aquarius" is very confrontational sounding. Then in your post, you ask about live chat and whether you should stay or go. I did give you an answer about live chat but I'm not sure what else you want.

If you are asking members whether you should stay or leave the forum, I say make up your own mind. If you are going to contribute however, please be coherent.

Thanks,

Bill

Answer = Not in your sewing circle..Like I said before Bill- Read a book . Are you really that ignorant or trying to be cute? If you don't understand me that's YOUR problem. Oh yeah and please don't drivel.

Dewayne I think that's a good idea. You are now on permenent ignore. Hope it works for ya! I guess that's the problem with the written word and flipent coward blowhards. My LLC eats planners. Edward Jones or Fidelity your choice. Wear your depends.

P.S.

I will be in NYC w/in 2 weeks and Mn.Minni in 2-3 months. Any one care to meet and greet over horse ovaries lemme know.

Yipers Bill .. why are you keeping this going?

Aquarius,

It seems like I am always trying to defend you and keep you in check. icon_smile.gif I know you don't need the help, but I want to keep you around. You are different and in your own quirky way I know that your primary goal is to help others.

Man I wish that I was going to be in NYC or Minn. so that we could meet up. I have my own ideas of what to expect and would like to see if my Shaman intuitions are accurate. My thoughts of what to expect are:

1. You're wearing stripes and chained at wrist and ankles while being rolled along on a silence of the lambs type dolley. Wearing the mask ofcourse.

2. I look up and see a guy base jumping from the empire state building while clutching a Pabst blue ribbon.

3. You hop off of the chopper that you borrowed from your buddy Rob Zombie.

4. You drop off your last passenger. With the lights still flashing and the stop sign extended you ask if I want a swig of your Jack Daniels.

5. Your mom drops you off and as she turns on her way you light up a fatty and ask if I need a hit.

All in Jest my friend. Couldn't resist. icon_biggrin.gif

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

#'s 4 & 5 only it's Shlitz.. hehe .

Me too brother. : )

Mr. MoJo is on the rise : papas.

AQ-

P.S. I hate the musical hair as well.

P.S.S. NN are'nt you due for a follow-up anyway ? I'm probably <sp> going N/West Airline to Minn direct. I kinda like the place,I was a wreck at the time(s) though, met Pat out there, he is a solid.Good food etc. This time it is elective , eh.

"I would also like to keep the in house dialog to PM's as it is distracting to the purpose of this Forum.

If you have a prob or issue I will respond but lets play nice in public."

Won't lie -- I lol'ed, whether you intended that to be ironic or not.

-----------

Thats cool TA I knew I would get ya.

SSHH! I think Alexander Haigh is going to get de- throwned. Have you seen him harp on newbies lately? Could'nt someone just adopt a cat to feel superior?

All proceeds go to Dr. Feelgood Ink. and the society for the spelling impaired (me).

Can't we all just get along ?

AQ-

I can honestly say I can already see a big improvement in your mails already. I'm no party pooper and like humor more than anyone. Just make your mails a bit more relavent and then you can include all of your banter as well.

I'm all for playing nice to in public but name calling and insults is not playing nice..

2 minutes in the corner and then we are all even .

P.S. I still think Hair was no good though

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Cool Mrjb - We all have something to offer and I also realize the comfort that you bring to those in need.

Peace.

AQ-