Shills?

Sorry Buzz, you can't get paid right now.

You have to send someone to a recommended doc with the FULL knowledge that they are only here because they pay to be here, and KNOWINGLY know they will over-charge and perform a poor transplant on an unsuspecting new member.

Basically, I keep referring everyone to Dr. Shapiro or H&W to keep my check coming in.

Everyone knows they are only in the Coalition because they pay--- has nothing to do with their skills.

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I already told you this...but...

All of the above are actually me...it was a malfunction of my clone program...

PerfectFew was the eventuality of an Anomaly, which, despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control...This anomaly is systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations...thus...came about...PerfectFew

B-spot,

How about if I work for you? I could be a shill for a shill. I could post on how much knowledge you possess regarding selecting physicians. I could probably quit my day job with all the business we could generate. icon_wink.gif

NoBuzz

nobuzz...don't you get it? You all work for me...because I am all of you...don't you see?

I am the great Bill, aka...

Pat

B Spot

Hairbank

JoTronic

and last and certainly least, the inevitable anomaly ImPerfectFew

Funny how all of my identies look completely different and have completely different personalities icon_wink.gif

Bill

PerfectFew was the eventuality of an Anomaly, which, despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control...This anomaly is systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations...thus...came about...PerfectFew

There is no spoon icon_wink.gif

Seriously, is this guy for real?

Originally posted by nobuzz4me:

B-spot,

How about if I work for you? I could be a shill for a shill. I could post on how much knowledge you possess regarding selecting physicians. I could probably quit my day job with all the business we could generate. icon_wink.gif

LOL!

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Damn, what a sucker I am. All this time I'm posting and meeting with people while I coulda been a shill. Nice guys always finish last, damnit.

My blog.

Don't feel bad Bushy!!!!!

Just how many hotties did you hook up with during your tour of San Deigo? icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, you could always sue for inclusion into the shill club......... According to "I had a FEW too many PERFECT shots of tequila" we are all Pat in disguise or we are all paid.

Now if I could just find the keys to HairForce 1......

Later,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Originally posted by the B spot:

Anyway, you could always sue for inclusion into the shill club.........

B-spot, there was a day, when you were young and innocent, in which I was king of the alleged-shills. You young whippersnappers don't know what a real battle is -- I lived through Shill-War I, and heroically survived the front lines!

My blog.

• Administrators

Wow, all you shills need to chill a bit. Remember I pay on a per post/word count basis and Bill, Hairbank and B Spot have virtualy drained my covert shill account for this month and its only May 13th.

How am I going to fuel Hair Force One if you guys keep posting like this?

LOLs

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat...who are you kidding? I thought you demanded 100 BILLION DOLLARS (places pinky on upper lip)....from the coalition doctors.

So I guess you have an unlimited supply of money to fund us shills. But since we are ALL the same person, you are really only paying yourself icon_wink.gif

Bill (or is it?)

B-spot, there was a day, when you were young and innocent, in which I was king of the alleged-shills. You young whippersnappers don't know what a real battle is -- I lived through Shill-War I, and heroically survived the front lines!

Like Obi-Wan-- you have been in hiding!!!!

However, it is time for you to don your jedi robe and join the fight as we begin (dan dan da dannnnnn!!!!)

Hair Wars-The Final Chapter!!!!!

We are internet Jedi's my friend--- I hope those who have been lured to the darkside can see the light with your help and guidance!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Hi Pat

I only take cash and yes the Lamborgini in Black is fine..

Cheers shills

JB

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

can i be Pats european shill in his effort to achieve world hair transplant domination.

will i get payed in euros?

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Originally posted by irish homer:

can i be Pats european shill in his effort to achieve world hair transplant domination.

will i get payed in euros?

IH

HAHA!!!!!!!!!

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Sheesh.....

I skip one weekend and look what I miss? Pat, you're not gonna take away my per-post incentive are you?? I mean I'm makin' out okay with my day job included but I'm really counting on that icon_confused.gif

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Okay, okay, okay....

B spot

Bill

Jotronic

Mjrb

Pat

Nobuzz

irish homer

We have to meet and discuss this..........Bill, your #$@&! clones are muddying the waters........arrrrgggggghhhhh.......back in the day, shilling was so simple icon_frown.gif

B spot - quit hoggin' the lions share of our take for law school!!

Pat - you need to trade Hair Force One for a Hybrid.........else we'll all take our business elsewhere!

Joe - Dang you and your awesome head of hair...........you started all this!!!!

Jobi & Nobuzz - You're to articulate.........you appear to have too much knowledge........act more stupider!!

irish - If you want in on the cut...your take is going to be less as the Dollar is stronger than the Euro.........no whining!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

You guys are missing part of the picture here. I see a vast untapped market for a female shill (or would that be "shillette"?). Accordingly, I nominate myself.

I'll step aside though if Bill wants to claim that he's capable of generating a female clone too...otherwise, that niche is mine.

icon_smile.gif