Shills?

Bill HAS ALREADY generated a female clones......... trust me when I say I have tales that cannot be uttered!!!!!!!

All I will say is this: If Jotronics and Bill want to come forward with it....... it is up to them. icon_biggrin.gif

Tarasilk-- it would be wonderful to have you as a shillette!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Originally posted by Bill:

Strangely enough these "tales" have tails!

And even the tails have tales.

I need a willing female to partake in my cloning experiment...maybe Tarasilk is willing icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

Tarashillk???

Okay, Tara........Whereas the HairTransplantNetwork exists soley to profit its owner (prime directive).........Whereas it's posters hereby pledge full support of the Prime Directive........a proclamation is issued this day that Tarasilk, hereafter called Tarashillk, is now a member of the Order of the Shills of HTN!!!!

Bayer - You are given full rights and responsibility for instituting our Order in Canada and are hereby a hairy, full fledged member!

B spot - You mean Bill gave you a copy of that DVD icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_confused.gif

Tarashillk - Careful..........that last post was by one of Bill's clones............little shillster Bill, he cannot be trusted.......the first female cloning experiment conducted by him went awry......... icon_cool.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Okay, Tara........Whereas the HairTransplantNetwork exists soley to profit its owner (prime directive).........Whereas it's posters hereby pledge full support of the Prime Directive........a proclamation is issued this day that Tarasilk, hereafter called Tarashillk, is now a member of the Order of the Shills of HTN!!!!

Really???? WOOHOO!!!! This is even BETTER than the spa package I got for Mother's Day!!

And Bill...sorry dude. If your amazing clone-o-meter is incapabale of producing a female clone on its own....then I gotta say:

Step aside brother...I thought of it first. icon_smile.gif

TaraSHILLk

Strangely enough these "tales" have tails!

And even the tails have tales.

I need a willing female to partake in my cloning experiment...maybe Tarasilk is willing icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

Um... is this a dating site or hairloss site?

Ahhhh..... Love at first hairtransplant..... that is beautiful folks icon_wink.gif

Anyway, I have SEEN the DVD and Oh My God--- all I will say is that Bill must have Gumby as a relative in his gene pool!!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Originally posted by Reverse the Curse:

damn

i was going to see if i could cash in my 3000+ posts from the other site for $0.50 on a dollar.

rtc (or maybe Bill)

ROTFL, RTC! A classic.

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Originally posted by irish homer:

can i be Pats european shill in his effort to achieve world hair transplant domination.

will i get payed in euros?

IH

LOL This thread is cracking me up. Personally, I think we should all contribute some of our shill earnings to <span class="ev_code_RED">PurfectPoo</span> for the great laughs he has generated. I think I'm gonna become a frequent poster again if we get this kind of fun going on a regular basis.

My blog.

Um... is this a dating site or hairloss site?

Ahhhh..... Love at first hairtransplant..... that is beautiful folks icon_wink.gif

B Spot--actually that is an awesome idea!

Think of the romantic possibilities....sharing the same bottle of Nizoral, comparing graft counts, and perhaps best of all, doing scalp stretching exercises together by candlelight. icon_smile.gif

Make sure Pat adds some extra pay into your weekly shill envelope for coming up with that. It's definitely a winner. icon_smile.gif

TaraSHILLk

And Bill...sorry dude. If your amazing clone-o-meter is incapabale of producing a female clone on its own....then I gotta say:

Step aside brother...I thought of it first.

Just because the women have two heads and a "BUSHY" tail doesn't mean I should stop trying icon_wink.gif.

You see...the REAL Bushy hasn't been seen for awhile...but the "Bushy" on this thread is just a side effect of the program icon_biggrin.gif.

Bill

I am dashing an email off to Pat THIS SECOND to install a dating section to the site.

Imagine post HT couples taking their child to his or her first ISHRS conference, or picking out a HT Doc, etc.....

It started all right here, courtesy of a Bill Clone Amateur Home Video and Tarasilk!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

• Administrators

I think when I'm making the rounds this summer in HairForce One I'll video tape you shills and sell it as "Shills Gone Wild". Do you think it will sell? I need to enhance the "Prime Directive".

It feels so good to finally be out in the open about the true nature of our relationships. Living the lie was eating me up inside.

ha, ha, ha . . .

Thanks for the good laughs. After this last weekend I needed them.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

I think when I'm making the rounds this summer in HairForce One I'll video tape you shills and sell it as "Shills Gone Wild". Do you think it will sell?

Only if you can get them drunk enough to go topless...

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Originally posted by Bill:You see...the REAL Bushy hasn't been seen for awhile...but the "Bushy" on this thread is just a side effect of the program icon_biggrin.gif.

Bill

Jeez . . . like my identity crisis wasn't bad enough already . . .

My blog.

This is possibly the funniest thread I've ever seen! Tara"shill", way to bring it!

Let me go on record as being against the dating section suggested for this site. Anybody hooking up together on this site - just imagine the offspring! Lets not spread those ulgy bald genes folks! icon_biggrin.gif

NoBuzz

Haha

Ok, I'll try to ask stupid.. I'll just ct and paste Perfects comments..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

will i get payed in euros?

Of course not silly Irish - it's shillings for you icon_biggrin.gif

BTW - I'm extremely disappointed that I did not make the shill list. Since I'm an old fart, can I be like the semi-retired shill? Please? I want in! I look great topless.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

TaraSHILL is the woman for sure icon_biggrin.gif.

But I think the only one's hooking up so far on this site is one of my clones and B Spot's sister G... icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

I know, I know.... you can't pick your family can you? LOL!!!

Anyway, if this unholy union produces off-spring it could bring about the destruction of the entire human race!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........(breath) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (gasp...cough ......choke....

icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Originally posted by Gorpy:

BTW - I'm extremely disappointed that I did not make the shill list. Since I'm an old fart, can I be like the semi-retired shill? Please? I want in! I look great topless.

maybe a handy job as a shill consultant for you Gorpy icon_biggrin.gif

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861