Bobman's Comparison

Bobman

Bobman,

Awesome! IMO......all things considered, your transformation is THE BEST I've ever seen. Glad to see you're styling it more straight back, the look suits you and I believe is the best for overall coverage.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

ifloss: Believe it brother!

Bill: I'm very sure you're final HT with Dr.Hasson will prove to be THE best end result ever! Your in excellent hands! Go For It!

M&M: I thought so too....you just don't know until you put them side by side.

troy: Thank you very much....and still going....

brianf: Yeah, I find myself lookin' at people "dead in the eye" these days...didn't have that confindence before.

hairbank: Thanks, I like the hair back more too. People tell me the same as you when they see me with that style.

Michaellovesnyc: Good For You Man!!! That's what I'm talkin' about...You're very welcome...glad to add to your "eye of the tiger" bro!

🙃

Looking good Bobman. Your hair just looks amazing. I am still amazed by the density in the front. Do you use any hair products that makes your hair look so full and lively??

KG

Hi

You look about 15 years younger!! Amazing results.. A nice series of pics for the doubters of modern hair transplantation as well as a tribute to H & W!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Mrjb: Here-Here !!! Thanks for the compliment on the age. Nice to hear!

FacelessMan: Keep on Ben! There has never been a goal you haven't reached, unless you have given up....so keep on!

🙃

Bobman: awesome results. I've got a question. What do you do for a living. I'm just wondering how you explained the surgery, etc.. to coworkers and what there reactions were. Can you wear a hat in your job, so did you hide it. I would like to know how people you work with reacted, Thanks

Ouch, not a nice comment above, but who's noticing with such a fantastic transplant result. You look great and thanks for all you've done to help others on this board. Definitely one of the top 5 results I've ever seen ....

Originally posted by Doc Patient:

Wow!Your hair looks great! Certainly a very big change. Nevertheless it looks like the aging process continues. Why do you think the wrinkles on your forehead have progressed so much over one year?

Oh come now! That's not aging at all. That's just the pose involved. The new pose is a 'Hey Now' (insert Stern voice) pose with the added confidence.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

• 2 weeks later...

Doc Patient,

The aging process is working backwards for Bobman - your comment is out of line. Talk about the glass is half empty!!!

Bobman is clearly raising his eyebrows, hence the wrinkles on his forehead. When you do get wrinkles on your forhead, a couple of Botox shots and Shazaam - all gone.

Any NW 6's who see those photos can't help but get excited about the possibilities.

Michael

HT 1-13-06 Dr. Cooley 2600 grafts

My Hair Loss Weblog

My Photo Album

You don't even look like the same person to me, awesome transformation. Like you, I had Dr Hasson for my transplant (4925 or so), and I believe I'll need 1500-2000 more at the 8 month point. I am now eagerly awaiting my "new" hair to grow in. My surgery was on May 23rd, so I am only at the 2.5 month point right now. I can only hope that my procedure looks as good as yours. Again, congratulations. I'm sure your photos will encourage others to follow your path. I will post my own photos once the hairs start appearing. Cheers

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's