Sharing our experiences and Surgeon reviews

Hassan, can you tell us with whom did you have your HT? Tks!

Hi Denny,

In Istnabul Turkey. Name is Dr. Kamal: (email address removed by moderator) you can reach from here

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Hi Hassan,

I can not find information about him. Can you help? Do you have pictures that you feel comfortabel to share? Tks!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Hi.........Actually i was confused a lot before going for hair transplantation as i heard too many things concerning with this treatment but luckily i got information about the great surgeon D.J.Verret who gave me a awesome treatment as they first analyzed the intensity of cause then they suggest me to did Hair Transplantation so he gave me some idea about what he is going to do in treatment in short.That is "Hair Transplantation deals mainly with surgeries in which hair grafts from other sites of body are transplanted on scalp".

So, he told me to took precaution for some days & you will definately get good results so i follow all the instruction that are given to me and i got the result i want.

This surgery gave me a new life because now i too have hairs on my head and also their is no side-effects of it.

So for more information regarding the same do visit

(Link removed by moderator)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Hi Hassan,

I can not find information about him. Can you help? Do you have pictures that you feel comfortabel to share? Tks!

Hi Denny,

I have before and after photos but where I can send....

Hi Hassan,

Hi Denny,

Sorry to come back late as I have just read your post. I am readt to send but where I can send. ...

Hi Hassan,

Hi Denny,

Sorry to come back late as I have just read your post. I am readt to send but where I can send. ...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

these kinds of operations are very well done in Turkey so I chose Turkey. But my first operation was really bad. I know ?evre and and heard about Art Hospital. I know ?evre Hospital personally and unforutuantely the results are fearful after 1 year. Made payment for 3.500 graft transplantation but nearly get the results for 1.500 graft. Then my friend informed me about another Dr. in Turkey and he got very good results so I took into cosideration his recommendations. I am satisfied realy now. There is a common trick in this kind of operations; they are taking money for 3.500 graft and transplanting only 1.500 graft. I was cheated and spend my money for nothing.

ı can recommend my operation team to you. Dr. Kamal +90 534 768 58 62.

Hi,

these kinds of operations are very well done in Turkey so I chose Turkey. But my first operation was really bad. I know ?evre and and heard about Art Hospital. I know ?evre Hospital personally and unforutuantely the results are fearful after 1 year. Made payment for 3.500 graft transplantation but nearly get the results for 1.500 graft. Then my friend informed me about another Dr. in Turkey and he got very good results so I took into cosideration his recommendations. I am satisfied realy now. There is a common trick in this kind of operations; they are taking money for 3.500 graft and transplanting only 1.500 graft. I was cheated and spend my money for nothing.

ı can recommend my operation team to you. Dr. Kamal (promotional content removed)

Hi Dassar, if I am not wrong, the only doctor from Turkey who is recommended here is Dr. Doganay. His clinic is in Antalya and he performs exclusively FUE. Needless to say he is a great doctor with amazing results, but since he uses micromotor for the extraction and choi pen for the implant I decided to go with another doctor.

There are other few great doctors in Turkey IMHO. One of them is Dr. Erdogan Koray. I am booked with Dr. Koray (Asmed clinic) in Istambul. He charges Euro 2,5 per graft. His results are awesome and the does the extractions manually and takes part in the whole procedure. He performs only FUE and has many years of experience.

Another good doctor from Turkey, as I heard, is Dr. Keser (Muttalip clinic in Ankara). He also performs only FUE and does the extraction manually. He charges Euro 3,5 per graft. Another well known doctor from Turkey on this Forum is Dr. Erkan Demirsoy, but I did research about him since I was convinced to go with Dr. Koray.

I haven't heard about the clinic you are mentioning. I can only suggest you to do more research before deciding. Good luck!

Hi,

You misunderstood me I think. Because I had already my operation and I am satisfied with my results. And indeed this is my second operation. Which one is very awful. And like you, I paid 2,5 Euro per graft and totaly made payment for 3.500 graft. You can take the results of operation nearly after 1 year and unfourtunately there is big cheating in Turkey; the clinics taking payment for 3.500 graft but they are only transplanting 2.000 graft and you are able to understand that after 1 year of the operation. I am satisfied with the results of Dr. Kamal team. They really took care of me. More than 1 year passed and I am satisfied with my hair.

I really recommend you not to cheated with the written things in advertisments. So many friend from Dubai cheated by this way in Istanbul.

Good luck for you and hope to be satisfied.

Hi Hassan, actually I was writing to Dassar. But thank you for your input. I know you had your HT already you sent me your result and it looks great. You should post it here! :-)

Hi,

I am speaking as aperson spending too much money for my first operation and gaining nothing more than stress. For my second operation that was done with Mr. Kamal, I paid approximately1,25 USD per graft. But they helped me about total graft package. Get them contact, I think they will have to do something for you.

Hassan, I tried to talk to them but the language is an issue. The person on the phone tried to give me the e-mail address but I couldn't understand. He rold me the graft costs 1,5 USD. Your result looks really good!

Hassan,

While you are welcome to share your genuine experience and photos, promotional content is not permitted on this forum. You've attempted to publish Dr. Kamal's contact information on this topic several times and each time it's been removed by a moderator. Please restrain from promoting and/or publishing promotional content regarding your physician. However, I do encourage you as one of his patients to start your own topic and share your experience and photos.

Best wishes,

Bill

Since there was a recent discussion about recommended physicians in Turkey, I highly recommend those considering surgery consult with Dr. Hakan Doganay, who was recently approved for recommendaton on the Hair Transplant Network. To see how we recommend hair transplant surgeons on this community, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill, what does promotional content exactly encompass? For example, if I were to use a surgeon's video(who is not recommended here) to demonstrate manual FUE technique, would that be against the forum rules? Just want to be sure.

Mickey,

Promotional content includes photos, videos, contact information or anything that promotes a physician. That said, we make certain allowances all the time but we are often suspicious of new members working real hard to post about or promote one particular doctor (especially on a sticky thread like this one).

I suggest sending me a private message regarding the videos you'd like to present as I know you have a particular purpose in mind designed for education.

Thanks,

Bill