Sharing our experiences and Surgeon reviews

It has been three months since my hairline FUE and I do not have much growth, though there are some sprouts. I have some few pimples (5-6) on the recipient area. Is that of concern ? 

51 minutes ago, TEXAN35 said:

It has been three months since my hairline FUE and I do not have much growth, though there are some sprouts. I have some few pimples (5-6) on the recipient area. Is that of concern ? 

Could you please start a new thread ? People will see it and respond to it much better. Thanks 🙏 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dr Diep in SF is second to none!

Could not be happier with my results. Procedure day was easy and recovery was much easier than I thought. Took only 4 months for full results! I feel like a new person. Dr Diep is worth every penny spent. Fellas don't wait another day. You'll be so much happier.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Boogie74 said:

Dr Diep in SF is second to none!

Could not be happier with my results. Procedure day was easy and recovery was much easier than I thought. Took only 4 months for full results! I feel like a new person. Dr Diep is worth every penny spent. Fellas don't wait another day. You'll be so much happier.

Would you be able to share your results/pics in your own thread. Be good for people searching Dr Diep results that way. Thanks 🙏 

• 1 month later...

Hi I wanted to write a review for my wonderful surgeon Dr. Gabel who I had my transplant with a few weeks ago:

Dr. Gabel and his staff are put simply the best in the world. I met with or had online consults with around 8 of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world over two plus years. I did extensive research and for so many hours I couldn't even guess. If I had to it would be over 20 hours reading articles and reviews and patient journeys online. Then I met with Dr. Gabel and I knew he was the surgeon I wanted. This wasn't just a simple trip however. I had to travel a great distance at great cost, navigate a pandemic, move from city to city in my country avoiding lockdowns just so I could make my flight and then drive many hours up the East Coast just to simply be there in his office. All while trying to avoid COVID and the Delta outbreak. To put it mildly this was the most logistically difficult trip of my life. And it was also worth it.

That alone should be enough to convince you as to how great a surgeon he is. From the moment I walked into his office I was made to feel welcome. I was treated with kindness and patience and everyone at the Gabel Centre went above and beyond to help guide me through the best possible treatment plan. My scalp was examined thoroughly and a great number of photos were taken through each stage of the journey. I've never seen such meticulous attention to detail before. Surgery day was easy and went extremely well. Dr. Gabel and his team also regularly got me back in during the early stages for hair washes which in my opinion is critical since it can be very stressful washing your own grafts without fear of damaging them.

Dr. Gabel and his team went above and beyond for me especially since I made such a difficult journey to get there. The things they did for me would not have been done anywhere else. I know other clinics would have said they didn't have the time. Dr. Gabel understood that I might not be able to return for years and years. So he made time and that act of kindness will turn a good hair transplant into an excellent one.

I barely bled after surgery, scabbed very little and wasn't very red. Dr. Gabel is a master and his team of lovely technicians and reception staff are absolutely wonderful. I plan on having another surgery years down the track and I will without a doubt be making the journey all the way back to Portland to see him. I can't wait to see the final result in 12 months and am excited to finally feel like myself again.

If you are looking for the best let me save you the years of research it took me - go book a consult with Dr. Gabel

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

@johnsmith1990Could you please start a new thread and post your review/journey. People will be able to find it then in the appropriate place. Accompany it with graft count, method of transplant and include pics. Posting here with limited info it won’t serve much purpose. Thanks 🙏 

No problem but I would like to keep most of that information private though but I will include what I can :). I'm only a few weeks out too so final results are a while away.

• Like 1

Just now, johnsmith1990 said:

No problem but I would like to keep most of that information private though but I will include what I can :). I'm only a few weeks out too so final results are a while away.

Of course, most people will cover/blur their face and leave out personal details. But the best journeys here are threads which are ones that are updated throughout the 12 months. You chose a good Dr it would be nice to have another one of his ongoing results posted. 🙏

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everyone, Dr. Diep of MHTA in Los Gatos/San Francisco, CA and his staff were incredibly professional. They were very helpful in knowing what the procedure would entail, how long it would take, and how best to take care of the post-op grafts. They took the time to get to know me individually and were always a quick phone call away if I ever had questions. Want to say thank you Dr. Diep and everyone at MHTA Clinic!

Photos back from clinic pending :)

10 hours ago, Andy L said:

Everyone, Dr. Diep of MHTA in Los Gatos/San Francisco, CA and his staff were incredibly professional. They were very helpful in knowing what the procedure would entail, how long it would take, and how best to take care of the post-op grafts. They took the time to get to know me individually and were always a quick phone call away if I ever had questions. Want to say thank you Dr. Diep and everyone at MHTA Clinic!

Could you post a new thread with your results please ? The more details the better, FUT/FUE, graft count and pics. This is a general information thread. Thanks 🙏 

23 hours ago, Andy L said:

Honestly - i had quite the opposite experience. I couldn’t get hold of doctor after my surgery was scheduled. Fingers crossed praying to god that all goes well

Thanks for helping a lot of folks with hair loss just like me. Is there a list of all surgeons including those who have been in the list once but not now?

I recently had a hair transplant at Eugenix. Checkout and let me know your feedback.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/63068-eugenix-3000-grafts-grade-67-my-first-hair-transplant-february-28-2022/

• 6 months later...

I had a 1400 graft FUT procedure in 2019 with a local HT surgeon - Dr. Steven Paul Holt in Grand Rapids, MI. It turned out really badly and I am consulting with other physicians for a second procedure. It was an overall pretty terrible experience that started out with high hopes but ended with severe disappointment. I wish I had done more research beyond verifying his license and his hair transplant board certification. 

It's taken me some time to accept my status as a "repair" patient but I'm now working on fixing that. I'm humiliated to post my results but I will eventually after I've had a few consultations next week. 

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella