Sharing our experiences and Surgeon reviews

Hello All,

i am from bangalore and looking for a HT.

I visited new you clinic , bangalore and consulted with Dr. kishore... after the discussion i was very happy about the process and result he explained to me.

I like to is there anyone undergone HT through Dr. Kishore... if YES please share your exparience..

and also what is the price i can expect for HT .... he told be for 2500 gft

Thanks

in Advance

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Hope people reading this post will provide their valuable suggestion.

I am consulting Dr P L Chandravathi in hyderabad India for my hair loss. I am 30 yrs female having severe hairloss all over the scalp.

Doctor said I am not suitable for HT as its getting scanity all over.

My hormones level comes out to be normal.

Doctor has advised to for Aldactone, Minioxidil. Also suggested that I can go for some hair regrowth injection, didnt say about the name... that might simulate growth. What I am observing that the hair are becoming brittle. and have lotsa small hair

SO worried about miniaturization of the follicles,

I don't know what will be the condition if most of the follicle get in miniaturization state. I get wild with the thought that there is no medication which can help me.

So please suggest if getting this regrowth injection can help to activate dormant follicles, what cldnt side effects of it. I don't want to loose hair because of this.

And what could be the workaround for my case taking into consideration that I am losing hair all over. Is that I have to use wig or some kinda of hair pieces only in future? How far these things available for women. Being a woman its so difficult to face that I am going bald, have no solution and might be need to live without having hair... such a psychological traumatic situation.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

Hope people reading this post will provide their valuable suggestion.

I am consulting Dr P L Chandravathi in hyderabad India for my hair loss. I am 30 yrs female having severe hairloss all over the scalp.

Doctor said I am not suitable for HT as its getting scanity all over.

My hormones level comes out to be normal.

Doctor has advised to for Aldactone, Minioxidil. Also suggested that I can go for some hair regrowth injection, didnt say about the name... that might simulate growth. What I am observing that the hair are becoming brittle. and have lotsa small hair

SO worried about miniaturization of the follicles,

I don't know what will be the condition for most of the follicle get in miniaturization state. I get wild with the thought that there are no medication which can help me.

So please suggest if getting this regrowth injection can help to activate dormant follicles, what cld be the side effects of it. I dont want to loose hair because of this.

And what could be the workaround for my case taking into consideration that I am losing hair all over. Is that I have to use wig or some kinda of hair pieces only in future? How far these things available for women. Being a woman its so difficult to face that I am going bald, have no solution and have to live without it... such a psychological traumatic situation.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Hi Noway,

I am new to this blog.. i think i am also facing the same problem of Alopecia.. i am 30 now and at the age of 22 i noticed small round patch on my head got treatment with Homeopathy and Ayurveda, hair started growing and it was all fine but now i see the same kind of patched growing on my head and beard.. it gets cured while taking medicine and again appears after some months...

Kind of wired that no permanent solution is available... i visited hair transplant recently but he could not assure me any guarantee as the transplanted hair might also not grow...

I have no clue how this is gonna end.. more terrible part is that i am really worried abt getting married as this might affect my children (not sure)

I will keep you informed if i see good improvement from the current medication.. please also keep me posted if you are able to get permanent solution...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did my hair transplant from seager medical group two years before. It was Dr.Mark McKenzie who was in lead. I am perfectly satisfied with what I received from them. Even though it gave me a bit pain at initial time, it got vanished as time passes. I was so feared about the treatment due to the negative points I heard from certain people. But it was not so tough as it says. I am so happy for the result I got.

Sophie,

Why is it that you claim in this topic that you've had a procedure done with Dr. Mark McKenzie two years ago but in another topic, you claim you're in the process of looking for a surgeon and act like you've never heard of this surgeon before? I also see that you've linked the words "hair transplant" to Dr. McKenzie's website in both topics.

It appears that you are here to blatantly promote Dr. McKenzie instead of posting a genuine question and/or review.

I expect a reply to address the concerns ASAP.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a great experience with Dr. Glen Charles out of Boca Raton. I did a ton of research and my results are better than expected. I am so glad I did it, the time flew by and can't believe it's been 9 months already. If anyone has any questions, hit me up. I'm happy to help.

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just had FUT with Dr.Alain Sabourin on Friday. I thought I had made the right decision. He came well-recommended. However, after reading various comments on the forum, I wonder if I should have gone to someone else People seem to criticise him. Is there a valid basis for this criticism?.Buyer's remorse?

Dr.Sabourin had told me prior that it would be ~1500 grafts. Hoever I ended up having only 703. What gives? I never really got an explanation. I only found out at the end of the day when I paid the bill. If I had known it would be so few, I might not have done it at all. The strip scar at the back of my head is nasty and very painful.I don't tolerate pain meds well as I have Inflammatory Bowel Disease. I have very little scalp laxity. I would have dealt with looking like a football for 1500 grafts.

I am a 60 year-old female with diffuse thinning and a slightly receding hairline. I just had the grafts put in at the temples, & also my eyebrows. No one else noticed my hair loss except me. Well it's too late now............Any advice would be appreciated.

Harriet

To only obtain 703 grafts is strange. I mean scalp laxity has to be extremely bad to only get that number and I have never heard of such a case. If you knew you were only going to get 703, you may have opted for FUE and avoided the scar so it is too bad he was that far off his estimate. He owes you an explaination.

Having sad that, it does not mean your final result will be bad. It may not be exactly what you were hoping for but it should improve things for you.

All scars look nasty the first few days.... :)

Good Luck

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Thanks. I really appreciate it. Perhaps he could only retrieve 703 grafts because my hair is thin. Who knows? I asked him after why he hadn't done th FUT. He said that might resukts in too many damaged follicles. Perhaps some of my hair is in the dormant phase and he didn'want to take a chance. Has anyone heard any more about Dr.Sabourin?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear All,

Here I want to share my story in hair transplantation. We have a little bit genetic and a litte bit resullted from stress hair loss. Firstly 4 fours year I had trabsplanted hair and used FUT technique on my operation. After 1 year of the operation, I was Ok (not satisfied too much) but after 2. year nearly all the transplated hair went away. As you know FUT technique had so many pain and so many scars. Then last year one of my friends living in Dubai told me that he went Istanbul for this operation. He had really gave me good feedback about the institution carrying out his operation. I saw his results and unhopefully take him their numbers.

Now I want to give my thanks to them from here. Really thank you WELLTUR HAIRTRANSPLANTATION

I contacted with them firstly and filled their application form with my photos. They are taking care everthing with their Arabic and English speaking represenatatives.

I am welcomed by them at the airport and transffred to their hospital having 5 stars hotel luxury. They carried out the operation with FUE technique and this means that there is no pain and no scar and stitch.

On the other hand, I was able to count the grafts to be transplanted on my hair; they have a system on which they out the donor hair in 100 pcs and by this way you are able to count how many hairs they transplanted.

3.500 graft transpalted during this operation. they hosted me for 3 days in their hospital and I did not pay for these 3 days accomodation and dressing for these 3 days even for lunch and dinner.

I really had good time for 3 days and they gave an Arabic speaking guide to see the sightseeing of Istanbul. Even on my second day I went for shopping.

Now I am satisfied with my hairs after this 1 year passed.

I really say thank you them and recommend the ones who want to make transplantion. You can contact them from the details. Many thanks Dr. Kemal. (contact information removed by moderator)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

• 2 months later...

Hi. I am from Canada and considering hair restoration. I am 38 years old and have been losing my hair for about 10 years. I am currently considering the Seager Hair Transplant clinic, located in Toronto, Ontario.

As this is my first time with hair restoration, I am wondering if there are any other members out there in Canada or the US who have used the Seager clinic and what they thought of it.

I would also appreciate any other recommended clinics, either here in Toronto or in Alberta, that have done good work for patients. Please feel free to send them my way.

Finally, would anyone have any idea of the average costs for a transplant? I am looking at coverage on the crown and hairline. I dont need exact numbers, a ballpark figure will do. Thanks very much for any help and support you can provide!

Hi

I got my operation in Istanbul their prices are low when compared with Canada and US but results are fantastic. This was my second operation the first one was a tragedy for me.

I recommend Dr. Kamal, you can get a price from them: +90 534 768 58 62