Sharing our experiences and Surgeon reviews

• 3 months later...

I had my HT 10 weeks ago and almost 70 percent of transplanted hairs have fallen but the issue is that on my scalp some black dots appears which looks hairs so my question is that does my assumptions is true these are hairs or something else ?

These hairs will grow in future or these grafts have died?

This is important after transplant that all the transplanted hair falls out or some of transplanted hair do not fall out?

I am writing this heartfelt testimonial with great pleasure, gratitude, and relief. It’s my hope that my great fortune in finding Dr. Carlos Wesley will also become yours. I am a fifty-nine year old woman who feels twenty-nine, so I wasn’t going down easy! In Sept of 2014, I noticed my widow’s peak was disappearing and my hair line receding. This was a huge dilemma because I have always worn my hair pulled back, a classic Audrey Hepburn look. Now, the me I always saw in the mirror, was vanishing. In October of 2014, I went to a NYC dermatologist where they performed a full work-up which comprised of a biopsy, and blood work which included thyroid, auto immune, and ferritin level. Everything came back normal. I followed the protocol, Avodart, biotin, and lots of vitamins. Nothing seemed to stop the nightmare. When I looked into the mirror, I could see that my hairline continued to recede, thin out, and finally, I saw an empty spot. A HOLE!!!

Fast forward, it’s now Sept. 2015, a year later. I started researching and reading every Hair Forum website that I could. I began seeing the names of the same few doctors over and over again, Dr. Carlos Wesley being one of them. One of the testimonials I read on a Hair Forum site inspired me to seek out Dr. Wesley and make that phone call. I called for an appointment and Barbara, the office manager, answered. I told her that I was hanging by a thread, was ready to have a nervous breakdown, and needed an appointment immediately. She told me that unfortunately I would have to wait four weeks for the next available appointment. OMG! Barbara promised me that she would call me if she had any cancellations… two days later I got the call and was in the office the following week. Barbara was a life-saver because she really UNDERSTOOD. She was as excited for me as I was to get the appointment. We bonded immediately. Barbara GOT IT!

November 6, 2015 was the end of the nightmare. I met with the brilliant, humble, and let’s not forget to mention an accomplished surgeon and Yale graduate. He was soft-spoken, kind, sincere, compassionate, and also had a sense of humor. He made me feel that it was his pleasure to meet me and not me him. My consultation with Dr. Wesley was a miracle to me. As he explained my options, he showed me photos of his clients who had similar hair loss and the positive outcomes that they had. I knew I didn’t have to suffer and live with this problem anymore. He told me that he was going to put the smile back on my face and restore my hairline. At that moment, I knew I was in the right place.

The day of the surgery was actually relaxing. The nurses were professional and very sweet, making me feel comfortable every second that I was there. I can tell you that I felt no pain whatsoever. No anxiety. This doctor was an answer to my dreams!

I write this so if you have any doubt, DON’T! The best advice I can give you is not to wait until your hairline or hair pattern is too far gone because Dr. Wesley will recreate the pattern and restore all the hair that you lost. FYI, 40% of Dr. Wesley’s patients are women.

I don’t consider myself a great writer, but because I am so fortunate to find this gem of a human being and brilliant doctor, I felt compelled to write, sooooooooo DON’T WAIT!

Debbie, New Jersey

• 4 weeks later...

Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that involves moving individual hair follicles from one part of the body to the bald or balding parts. At Dubai Cosmetic Clinic we have some of the most experienced hair transplant surgeons with great expertise in the FUE method. Our performances in the past are a testament of the reliability of our work and bodes well for the results of future procedures. Our aim is to help you look beautiful and feel better about yourself.

Thanks

Ceaser,

We are all aware how hair transplant surgery works here at this forum. this is nothing more than a promotional post and an attempt to draw prospective patients to your clinic. While you are welcome to have a basic account and respond to form topics that specifically pertaining to your clinic, this forum is not a venue for any clinic to promote their services. Thus, ask that you do not create promotional topics or post commercial comments on this forum.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation,

Bill

• 4 months later...

my experience of FUE surgery in Feb 2016 with Dr Hakan, Turkey

To put it simply - I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Great communication via email from the start, him and his team were fantastic and looked after me really well throughout whilst being highly professional.

The quote he gave me at the start was really clear and so much cheaper than if id had it done in the uk and I even ended up having less grafts than originally quoted.

I was picked up on arrival at the airport and chauffeured to my hotel for the next 3 nights and from therr I would be picked up everyday and dropped back off before and after each day at the clinic.

Dr Hakan doesnt speak english but his team were fluent translators and always on hand to answer every question I had.

The whole procedure took 2 days in total. The worst part by far are the local numbing injections into the scalp. Agonisingly painful!! But absolutely necessary.

At the end of the procedure I was given an aftercare info pack and all the lotions and potions needed to help make the grafts succeed as much as possible.

Im absolutely ecstatic with the results so far and so glad that I got it done. Its not a decision I took lightly and did all my research beforehand before choosing Hakan. Im not a robot or being paid for this review! But am happy to share my experience with everyone. Ive got plenty of progress pics too. So if anhone wants to see them then id be happy to oblige. Im at the stage where the hairs in the grafts have all fallen out and waiting for the new hair, which im sure I can feel and see starting to come through already!

• 2 weeks later...

Drl Glen Charles in Boca Raton, Fl. did my transplant 3 weeks ago and I am delighted so far! I am a 69 year old female with a receding and thinning hairline in the temple area. I had almost 1800 grafts. The procedure was so painless that I dozed off in the chair.

I first met with Alexia who is the awesome coordinator, She rocks! Then the doctor examined me and we discussed what I would need and what to expect. We traveled from Cape Cod to have this fine doc. do the surgery and I am delighted. i am using the laser cap and the implants are growing well. No fall out yet as far as I can see.

I think this dr. and his staff are professional and kind. I even got a call from the Dr. the night of the procedure to see how I was feeling. Wow!

• 2 weeks later...

During the Last 5 Yrs Right After college was having hair loss ,had tried using all possible shampoos oils, Laser for hair but none yielded Results, and the condition of my hair continued to deteriorate to such an extent i had to shave my head bald.In May 2015 I went in for the FUE HT (1500) Grafts with Dr Prashant Yadav, the whole procedure was painless, the staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Although I live in Mumbai I travelled all the way to his clinic (Dezire Hair Clinic) in Pune .Had to do a medical check up and scanned the results and emailed, just before booking the appointment. At the start of the Procedure my hair was trimmed short using a machine, At the Donor area (Back of my head) anesthesia was administered using injections making the whole place numb,Hair was plucked out using a machine and hardly felt any pain/discomfort in hardly 30 minutes. The hair was implanted using a machine onto the Balding spots on my forehead, had a 30 minute break for lunch by 13:00 and by 16-00 was done, a 6 Hr sitting,The Night after the transplant i experienced a bit of swelling on my forehead for which i used a hairband. After 2 days the mild swelling on my forehead had subsided. within a week i was able to continue with normal activities. The results so good my colleagues say i look 10 yrs younger. The transplanted hair has blended so well with my existing hair, its impossible to spot the difference even with close observation. With medication the growth of the rest of my hair continues to improve.Dr Prashant Yadav has been extremely helpfull, when ever I've had any doubts has solved all my queries. Attached are some of my Pics Before and after the Transplant.

IMG_20140604_064040.thumb.jpg.532c064eb8b1171d70da5f1389086581.jpg

IMG_20160423_174553.thumb.jpg.27b51edde3a012fa58a67091451cd56a.jpg

IMG_20160423_174605.thumb.jpg.34d4126a2162674915efd04c6651efac.jpg

IMG_20160423_175139.thumb.jpg.d1931033f08f3a52322a7e0544ea407b.jpg

I suggest you Dr. Rubin Shyam Gondan, the Chief Surgeon and Founder of Dr. Rubin’s Hair Restoration Clinic, Hyderabad. He had 25 years of surgical experience, the past 6 years of which are exclusively hair restoration and transplantation. I heard his name from many people with positive response from clients.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I wanted you here shortly upload my video available, in which I want to share my experience with a hair transplant in Turkey, from the day of departure to the final result.

• 2 months later...

Dr. James Vogel, Kelly Sarchiapone, and the staff at the office/facility of Dr. Vogel were amazing! Everyone was incredibly professional, knowledgeable, kind, considerate, and supportive. Every contact that I had with the office from the first consult visit through the post-operative visit was a pleasure for me! I couldn't be happier with Dr. Vogel and Kelly. I feel extremely lucky to have had my procedure conducted by Dr. Vogel and his staff, and I won't hesitate to recommend them for anyone that may be interested in my procedure or any other procedure that Dr. Vogel conducts!!

I think that the single best aspect of my experience was the attentiveness shown to my needs and providing me full access at all times. For example, there were countless times that Dr. Vogel specifically texted and/or called me if I had any questions or concerns. Kelly was always there throughout, via email or telephone, to help me and to answer my questions. Providing this level of access and attention was unprecedented. I feel extremely lucky and grateful to have had it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

my friend also consulted to doctor and treated by experienced surgeon at Hairnsenses, we find the positive result and his hair now growing normally after hair transplant.

He always recommend Hairnsenses clinic to others as well.

• 2 weeks later...

After many researches, I chose Arena med for my hair transplant. I was very impress by their instagram photos, the reputation of their surgeon Serkan Aydin and the service offered by their coordinator who answered all my questions really fast. I most say that I am very disappointed by my experience. I went in Istanbul with one of my good friend from Quebec City who also loses his hair. We arrived at the airport around 12 and one of their employees was their waiting for us. He did not speak a word in English and smoke a lot during the ride to the hotel but we did not mind. The hotel room was small but clean. So far so good. The morning after, we went to the Clinic for our hair transplant. Things went really fast from there. They had a tight schedule a many patients this day and it showed. A guy from their staff (not Serkan), drew my hairline. I had the “chance” to see it and make him do it again so that I would be please by it but I could clearly feel that he was irritated by my request (wait a minute, I’ll juste live with this hairline for the rest of my life lol). My friend Vincent did not even see the drawing of his hairline and he hates it. It’s too straight for him. He only speaks French and most of the staff barely speaks English so forget about French. It was really hard for him to understand what was going on and clearly, they did not mind. His surgery took 10 hours (4 more than mine). His surgeon was always leaving the room to go smoke cigarettes and he says that he smelled awful. Many times during his surgery, he says that the surgeon and the nurse looked at each other like there was a problem and they did not know what to do. That’s clearly not reassuring. They say he received 5000 grafts and that everything was okay. From my part, every thing went when until it was time to open de channels. I was so disappointed to see that it was not Serkan. When I ask the nurse why he was not there, she said that he was out of town but that the guy who would do it was very good too. I was pissed off. The difference between a good and a bad hair transplant often is the choice of your surgeon. So anyway, the guy whom I really don’t know his background opened my channel and two nurses put the grafts. I asked for has many grafts as possible and they say they transplanted 5200 grafts. While I was waiting for Vincent, I recognised a guy that I saw on Serkan’s instagram. His results look amazing on instagram but, in person, I could clearly see many bald spots mostly in the middle area of his head. His hairline was not very dense too. I hope that it’s not the case for every one we see on Serkan’s instagram. He was not speaking English but from what he said, I understand that he was coming back for another hair transplant. I also saw Serkan… He was there for many hours and the nurse clearly lied to me. The days after went okay. A guy from the clinic went to our room to explain us how to shampoo our hair. It was hard to understand him because he only speaks Turkish. On august 1st , 3 days after the surgery the same employee took us back to the airport. He smoke during most of the ride and from what I heard, being in a smoke free environment is important for the first few weeks after the surgery. He also left us 20-25 minutes of walk away from the airport with the sun slowly rising (sun is you worst enemy after a hair transplant) just because he did not want to be stock in the traffic. We arrived 6h30 minutes before our flight which I find pretty early. I found him very unprofessional and careless. A week after the surgery, I had already lost most of the transplanted hair. I hope it is normal but from what I read, you start to shed around week 3 so I am a bit worried. I am now at the one month mark. My skin is still very red and the transplanted hair fell out. I clearly did not receive 5200 grafts. I’d say I have maximum 3000-3500 grafts. I’m also very disappointed of the repartition of the hair. I have many at the front and back area but nothing in the middle where I am also losing a lot of hair. Normally, 5200 grafts should have easily covered my whole head considering the fact that I still have many hair on my head. That’s not what I asked for and I’ll probably need another hair transplant or accept it and shave my head. My friend Vincent is not happy of his results too and already plans to see a Surgeon in Canada for his Hairline. I wrote to the clinic yesterday and asked to be refunded at list a part of what we paid but they said that my reasons were not good enough. I really don’t recommend this clinic and if I could, I would go back in time and chose another clinic where a true surgeon takes care of the surgery and where they listen to my needs.

• 4 weeks later...

when I was doing my research, I have come across two hair transplant surgeon in Turkey, Dr Erdogan and Dr Doganay, they both had a very good reviews, however, the first one did not respond on time so I have decided to go with Dr Doganay (especially there is 20% discount 1.6 euro per graff). So now i have booked my appointment in 3 weeks and just now have read some worrying rather reviews about my Dr. I am really concern not sure what to do.It sims like Dr Doganay work have a taken turn back, was anyone recently having proceder and can give me some feedback pls ? Many thanks

when I was doing my research, I have come across two hair transplant surgeon in Turkey, Dr Erdogan and Dr Doganay, they both had a very good reviews, however, the first one did not respond on time so I have decided to go with Dr Doganay (especially there is 20% discount 1.6 euro per graff). So now i have booked my appointment in 3 weeks and just now have read some worrying rather reviews about my Dr. I am really concern not sure what to do.It sims like Dr Doganay work have a taken turn back, was anyone recently having proceder and can give me some feedback pls ? Many thanks

Ouch! You really haven't done enough research if you are booked in with Dr. Doganay. I would cancel and continue doing more research. Have a look at these docs below:

Dr. Lorenzo

Dr. Lupanzula

Dr Bisanga

Dr. Konior

Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Gabel

Be patient and choose the very best clinic, not the one that is running a monthly promotion. You have to live with this decision for the rest of your life. I cannot stress this enough.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Here is my HT experience with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

The problem :

I am 26, Indian male, went through a hair straightening process 6 years ago, and have been losing hair since then, baldness is also in my genes, so can't escape it, hairline had receded an inch and there is some diffused hair loss in the frontal area(visible in photos), rest hair is kind of coarse, coarse enough to cover most of the head, they even cover the receded hairline to the extent such that my baldness is not very recognizable as of now, but i can't style them backward and lately the hair had become quite thin in the front, my baldness would be pretty evident within a few months. I had been really concerned about it, in fact it had been the major worries of my life lately.

Previous experience :

I went through an HT in Bangalore at Dr.Venkat Charmalaya's 6 months ago, but it was a complete waste of time and money, it did not yield any growth at all. That decision was taken without much research and i regret it till date, it was a waste of 800 good grafts.

Another chance - Search for the surgeon :

A month ago i decided to take another shot at it. Like all HT aspirants, my journey till the procedure was filled up with a lot of emotional turbulence, if you have been through the process you would know how difficult it is to choose a surgeon on whom you can trust and get it done, specifically with 1 bad experience in kitty. I shortlisted few doctors in India, having an HT offshore was not an option due to financial reasons, my research was primarily Internet based, and HTN helped a great deal with that.

I decided to visit all shortlisted doctors a month before when i wanted to fix the date, i went to Delhi, Ludhiana and Chandigarh. I met Dr.Bhatti in Chandigarh, and was impressed by the fact that he unlike other doctors specialized only in FUE, did not move around to other Indian cities for procedures, his clinic was not a pitstop for varied cosmetic surgeries, which indicated exclusive focus on HT, i also liked the fact of him having an educational background from AFMC, though this one is not very relevant.

His prominent presence on the Internet, feed backs on this forum and proactive reactions to a few unhappy patients were also instrumental to my decision of choosing him.

I also met a few patients at his clinic who just had an HT, they seemed very satisfied and told me how they came to him through references of their friends, which removed any doubt i had, i had narrowed down to the best doctor available in India.

Consultation :

During the consultation he drew a hairline and told me 800 grafts would be enough, i did not have many questions as i was well acquainted with the procedure. I though felt a lack of personal connection a doctor should forge with his patient.

I did not care much for the part of clinic's intense marketing around transplant's of celebrities, but drew conclusions from the factors mentioned above.

Multiple mails were exchanged, mostly about dates and my expectations with the HT, and that was a stressful time, as my previous bad experience resonated in my mind, finally 30th September was fixed for the transplant.

Taking the plunge :

After many restless nights thinking about different negative notions around "Shock loss", ending up with lesser hair after HT, trimming down my hair, how would i proceed with my professional life with shaved head and what if "no-growth", i reached chandigarh, a day before the procedure was the counselling day, what i liked is that unlike the consultation day, Dr. Bhatti actually told me "he is no hurry with things" regarding deciding my hairline and explaining the process to me, such communication held a lot of weight in Psyche of a patient, and induces a lot of confidence, he was courteous enough to answer a ton of my questions.

I met couple of patients same day, they looked quite satisfied, ended up being friends with few of them.

The HT experience :

HT was scheduled at 9 AM next day, a driver was arranged by Dr.bhatti, to pick me up, His team took my case by around at 10, there were clear instructions on everything, they washed my head, Dr. Bhatti personally shaved bit of my head from the back, i would say "no shave technique" would only work if you have really long thick hair at the back. The frontal area was also shaved, rest of the hair were pinned back as they were of decent length, and i am quite sure they would even cover the transplanted area, once i remove the pins in couple of days. As of the back of the head i would go ahead with short cropped hair once there is some growth in the donor hair, getting rid of my longer hair. I intend to wear the bandana they gave me for 3 weeks and finally wear hair, short cropped in sides and back and little longer in front, such that the transplanted area is covered, btw "bandana they gave is awesome", its light and airy, so i have no issues with the heat.

The team is quite efficient at what they do and very particular about the details, i was scolded multiple times, as i tried to touch my head after it was shaved. The procedure started, harvesting was done by Dr.Bhatti personally, the part where holes are drilled around the grafts, though they were taken out by his assistants, it took about an hour, took a break consumed biscuits and juice in between, and then Dr. bhatti made the slits, and his assistants put them in, the ownership of the process was exactly as i was told about. We did joke about a few things during the process and it was completely painless. The whole process was done by 2 PM, overall it took 3-4 hours.

I had earlier discussed with Dr.Bhatti that i was quite active on HTN, what gave me massive confidence that he asked if i could share my experience on the web, that displayed the degree of confidence he has on his work, i would have anyways loved to do it, i also added that i would love to refer him lot of my friends if i had great results, i joked about being his bangalore representative.

I was given clear post op instructions, well explained and well documented, everything was very structured, and kudos to his staff for being courteous, supportive and concerned.

Today is the third day after operation, there is minor swelling on the forehead, donor hair has some redness and clotted patches, recipient area has blackish reddish bulbs as hair grafts, with little hair sprouting of those, please find all photos attached. I will keep posting my progress and would love to have feedback from you guys.

As of now feeling great about the overall experience.

Any feedback based on pics, would be grateful ?

Graft count : 848 total, 293 singles, 358 doubles, 197 triples.

Donor.thumb.jpg.f33ddfc13fb1eaf90748a1be64b653cd.jpg

hair1.jpg.b0ff8e78dbfa41c7d68904acb31221f4.jpg

hair2.jpg.0e427da8def056d9278d4aa0e8ca917d.jpg

hair3.jpg.0fb1cf61bb4f2a8890c9a492c810a201.jpg

IMG_20161003_011704734.thumb.jpg.92cc5ad6cd71875c852a01debbf357d7.jpg

IMG_20161003_244553961.thumb.jpg.a35d367c2690e8b65781fed30c147e7a.jpg

IMG_20161003_011721779.thumb.jpg.a0c8d572f25ec6889c03d7694f24863e.jpg

IMG_20161003_244547092.thumb.jpg.dfec734f8fff597c850916f21b8d5c43.jpg

• 4 months later...

After deciding to have the hair transplantation operation to make it done in Turkey, i started searching the best place as there are many options. Considering the price, refs, reviews etc i decided Arena med for my hair transplant. I was very impressed by their instagram photos, the reputation of their team, response speed and the package offered. I must say that I am very satisfied by my experience. When we arrived at the airport, one of their drivers was waiting for us. After welcoming, they contacted me to the patient guide and she gave me pre information about my trip. First step was to check in to hotel and rest.

The day after in the morning, they picked me up and took to the clinic, took about 10. min drive. First step was blood test, during the time i filled personal information form and they draw on my head how the operation will be done. I checked it by a mirror handed to me to see if all is ok for me as well. They did not even ask for payment until the last min before the operation. After the payment was done, changed clothes for the op, head shave and anesthesia was following. It took about 10 -15 min that made a bit pain during anesthesia. i had no idea about the rest of the op as i did not feel and see anything. There was a break mid of the op for lunch and rest. When the operation finished, the nurse explain the usage of the medicines and aftercare advices. They finally took me back to hotel after 8 hours. The day after, their team came to visit me in my hotel room for control and aftercare, also given me such documents about aftercare instructions. The hotel location was pretty central, so i could have chance to walk around for sightseeing. Lastly they took me back to the airport for the return flight back home to UK.

First weeks passed with wondering the results, i was nervous when the shock loss began and not sure if the op was successful. But after recovery and a couple months it started to grow and had idea about the result. It has been about 7 months post operation and i’d like to leave this review here to thank to guys at Arenamed. Especially the coordinator Mr. Ergun, from the first contact he assisted me with all details during the process. The team worked on me Mr. Mahir, Mr. Volkan and the nurses who took care of me during the operation. I did have 5300 grafts and attached are the photos of my process. I advice Arenamed to all of you if you are considering hair transplantation in Istanbul. Cheap, high quality and well organized.

5b32f1e8e0415_WhatsAppImage2017-02-13at23_04_51.thumb.jpg.e50bdf353ae339fc0caa855285f9e5f7.jpg

5b32f1e90c0fd_WhatsAppImage2017-02-13at23_05_44.thumb.jpg.b0b9d857c40f7ce847818b175a2e2e0f.jpg

5b32f1e9265a6_WhatsAppImage2017-02-13at23_05_24.thumb.jpg.a17b6d30a6434060791cc602260cf2f9.jpg

5b32f1e945967_WhatsAppImage2017-02-13at23_05_10.thumb.jpg.73a7f2522c6ab9d91e15b3e1d84a306d.jpg

After many researches, I chose Arena med for my hair transplant. I was very impress by their instagram photos, the reputation of their surgeon Serkan Aydin and the service offered by their coordinator who answered all my questions really fast. I most say that I am very disappointed by my experience. I went in Istanbul with one of my good friend from Quebec City who also loses his hair. We arrived at the airport around 12 and one of their employees was their waiting for us. He did not speak a word in English and smoke a lot during the ride to the hotel but we did not mind. The hotel room was small but clean. So far so good. The morning after, we went to the Clinic for our hair transplant. Things went really fast from there. They had a tight schedule a many patients this day and it showed. A guy from their staff (not Serkan), drew my hairline. I had the “chance” to see it and make him do it again so that I would be please by it but I could clearly feel that he was irritated by my request (wait a minute, I’ll juste live with this hairline for the rest of my life lol). My friend Vincent did not even see the drawing of his hairline and he hates it. It’s too straight for him. He only speaks French and most of the staff barely speaks English so forget about French. It was really hard for him to understand what was going on and clearly, they did not mind. His surgery took 10 hours (4 more than mine). His surgeon was always leaving the room to go smoke cigarettes and he says that he smelled awful. Many times during his surgery, he says that the surgeon and the nurse looked at each other like there was a problem and they did not know what to do. That’s clearly not reassuring. They say he received 5000 grafts and that everything was okay. From my part, every thing went when until it was time to open de channels. I was so disappointed to see that it was not Serkan. When I ask the nurse why he was not there, she said that he was out of town but that the guy who would do it was very good too. I was pissed off. The difference between a good and a bad hair transplant often is the choice of your surgeon. So anyway, the guy whom I really don’t know his background opened my channel and two nurses put the grafts. I asked for has many grafts as possible and they say they transplanted 5200 grafts. While I was waiting for Vincent, I recognised a guy that I saw on Serkan’s instagram. His results look amazing on instagram but, in person, I could clearly see many bald spots mostly in the middle area of his head. His hairline was not very dense too. I hope that it’s not the case for every one we see on Serkan’s instagram. He was not speaking English but from what he said, I understand that he was coming back for another hair transplant. I also saw Serkan… He was there for many hours and the nurse clearly lied to me. The days after went okay. A guy from the clinic went to our room to explain us how to shampoo our hair. It was hard to understand him because he only speaks Turkish. On august 1st , 3 days after the surgery the same employee took us back to the airport. He smoke during most of the ride and from what I heard, being in a smoke free environment is important for the first few weeks after the surgery. He also left us 20-25 minutes of walk away from the airport with the sun slowly rising (sun is you worst enemy after a hair transplant) just because he did not want to be stock in the traffic. We arrived 6h30 minutes before our flight which I find pretty early. I found him very unprofessional and careless. A week after the surgery, I had already lost most of the transplanted hair. I hope it is normal but from what I read, you start to shed around week 3 so I am a bit worried. I am now at the one month mark. My skin is still very red and the transplanted hair fell out. I clearly did not receive 5200 grafts. I’d say I have maximum 3000-3500 grafts. I’m also very disappointed of the repartition of the hair. I have many at the front and back area but nothing in the middle where I am also losing a lot of hair. Normally, 5200 grafts should have easily covered my whole head considering the fact that I still have many hair on my head. That’s not what I asked for and I’ll probably need another hair transplant or accept it and shave my head. My friend Vincent is not happy of his results too and already plans to see a Surgeon in Canada for his Hairline. I wrote to the clinic yesterday and asked to be refunded at list a part of what we paid but they said that my reasons were not good enough. I really don’t recommend this clinic and if I could, I would go back in time and chose another clinic where a true surgeon takes care of the surgery and where they listen to my needs.

After 7 months i have to admit that my results are pretty F$%$#%ing amazing. Very pleased with it !

I had also a good experience in hair transplant surgery. Before 1 year ago I had some problems with hair loss. After applying many things my friend suggested me to go for a hair clinic to know the reason for the hair loss then the doctor told e to for Hair Transplant in the area which has less hair. I have done surgery in gargclinic & now my hair is looking beautiful & am happy with this.

After 7 months i have to admit that my results are pretty F$%$#%ing amazing. Very pleased with it !
are you being sarcastic in relation to the previous chaps comments on his 7 month progress ?? Or has yours grown nicely and if so what about your friend and his hair line how is he getting on ??

• 10 months later...

Hello everybody. I'll try to share my experiences in a few words.

Finally, I got FUE hair transplantation in Talizi Clinic (Georgia) 3 months ago (Sep/2017). Dr Akaki Tsilosani is a true guru!

I disliked strip method because of scar. 1 600 grafts solved my problem with baldness! and i'm very happy now! I felt very comfortable in the hands of highly experienced surgeon. 

I'll share few photos now. Surely I'll add more after couple of months. Though results are pretty pretty good even today!

Happy New 2018 Year!!! :)

0-02-04-09702e8b6160f94b830ccce415ff39436e6b9e62074dadcbc0c38ce78cce9a9f_full.jpg.767490a58dbe520739a4d5a5b51ab37a.jpg

0-02-04-c0f7dede5f8a1d175aa768c90baea2fb375dd448e9ed9ec557f07ed46455b823_full.jpg.ece43cd5cc48b880906cb6c0f2758484.jpg

0-02-04-8a804fca2495d36f71b557768252d4dc1f8e9a72d6ee3615ffed613c5330cb44_full.jpg.3e8ddd9a5fa85a549cf5735f555d7286.jpg

0-02-04-79ed5a3997f88d9f9b6a2a7c93339b148a7ef6bfef51e2d9837e268a5b05068b_full.jpg.c3c0eca0129da3cdd8e1ec7623770ca5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Ouch! You really haven't done enough research if you are booked in with Dr. Doganay. I would cancel and continue doing more research. Have a look at these docs below:

Be patient and choose the very best clinic, not the one that is running a monthly promotion. You have to live with this decision for the rest of your life. I cannot stress this enough.

I did do my research and based on that i also choose dr Doganay, and so far i can say no ouch for me with dr Doganay! He is extremely experienced dr. and a warm and soothing person. After researching 10 other recomended dr and contacting 3 of them he seemed to be the best choice and it had nothing to do with price.

This is my full experiance thread:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188759-hair-transplant-ahd-dr-hakan-doganay.html

Edited by alex84

-2590 grafts ht with dr. Doganay (diffuse alopecia, 33 years old male, 2nd ht/repair, big scar on the donor zone from another medical procedure)

-two day operation, 4 day/3 nights stay in Antalya (the doctor suggested a two day op and i gladly accepted it)

-Area of coverage: hair line and temples maximum, middle part medium and upper middle part of the head minimum with no hairs transplanted in crown area as per my request

- extraction: automated, 300 single grafts, 1255 double grafts, 1035 triple grafts (extraction was all done by a tehnician after the doctor consulted him and draw the border lines for the extraction)

-implantation: choi pen all done by Dr. Doganay

-Professionalism at top level; the op was completely painless (except for the anestetic), it was running smooth with no stoping, consutations before every part of the procedure, at least 3 people present at all time during the operation, but mostly 4, minimal to none language barrier vis a vis personal assistant/translator who was present at all time

-Reciving area very clean,minimal bleeding, graft placement excelent, density very good (considering diffuse hair loss and thinning hair with no completely bald spots), great coverage with given amount of grafts

-Donor area with almost no bleeding (second night after pilow case completly clean with not one blood spot), very equally harvested with no big scaring

-For now no swelling any where; day after the first part and the day after the second part i was little bit swollen on my forhed but it is completely gone now (2 days after)

-All expenses included, except for the plain ticket; hotel, driv3r, 3 meals per day (two at the hotel, one in the clinic), personal assistant/translator, post op medications which also included food suplements (biotin), finasterid, hair lotion, hair shampoo, hair serum (for growth) and a silly looking fishermans hat.

Now i just need to see how does the donor heal, then i need to is if there will be any shock loss to my native hair and how well do the transplanted graft hold on, and finaly i need to see how well does my transplanted hair grow.

Expectation before the operation 4/5

Expectation after the operation 5/5

Picz of before and after from the clinic

sluzbene4.png

sluzbene4.png