Paid Part Time Job Opportunity for Dedicated Members

Thana is the obvious fave since he's had a H/T, is smart, diplomatic, and he's a regular poster with a good history of helping people.

May as well make some money doing it if you can chap.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

I appreciate everyone's input on selecting a part time forum co-moderator / editorial assistant. Thanatopsis_awry is certainly a popular choice and I agree he'd make a great candidate. I'm glad he, among several others have expressed interest in this position.

Selecting from so many dedicated members is going to be tough, but ultimately, we're only looking for one person at this time. I expect in time however, that other opportunities will arise.

I'll keep you all posted :-)

Bill

Hello Forum

I am not aware of the time needed for the position . Regardless I need to get back into the game ( and of course a potential 4th HT)

Gotta keep up with the "Bill-es"

Jobi

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Good luck to all applicants for this position. Its great that this community is going from strength to strength. This most recent opportunity that has been created, just shows how important these very pages are, as both a wealth of information and solid support network to all of its members.

Thana gets my vote!!!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Just to clear the air, I have *not* been rigging the election by passing off free dermmatch dishes to various members -- just Rogaine Foam 5% solution....

I do appreciate the generously kind votes of confidence; while I have little clue who has expressed interest in the position, I am sure they are all capable, and whatever is decided will be that which will be making the most sense for both parties involved.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Let's face it..

Pat in his 40's

Bill in his 30's

Thana in his 20's

Makes perfect sense to me icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

Just to clear the air, I have *not* been rigging the election by passing off free dermmatch dishes to various members -- just Rogaine Foam 5% solution....

What happened to mine? Lost in the mail or something? I might have to change my vote! icon_wink.gif

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm a little late to the party here but I just wanted to thank "the B spot" for listing me among some other great prospects for this wonderful opportunity. I'm truly honored. It looks like most of this transpired during my two-month hiatus from the boards.

I know that, at this point, there are many more qualified members on this board than I but, as someone who enjoys the written word, has a keen eye for editorial work, a desire to help other hair loss sufferers AND has been actively seeking gainful, part-time employment, I hope to be a contender when the next opportunity presents itself.

Best of luck to all those in the running!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website