Armani

Graff

Guest josh - b
Originally posted by NervousNelly:

Armani's big mistake in my opinion was when he decided to only do Fue. Ofcourse he likely is making more money but his strip procedures were world class and likely some of the best I have ever seen. I believe that he will suffer some major setbacks when the Fue procedures aren't living up to the claims.

While i agree with nn, wasn't the reason his strip results looked so good because he gave young men their high density low hairlines back?

Imo, all of the top docs could and can do this. They usually don't as they take into consideration where the patient will be in 10/20 years. Armani doesn't.

the 5 months pics for that person on hairloss looks terrible. I dont like it new hairline, it looks bit different. the angles should be a bit in like triangle. duno. thats how i want mine. I am in the same position as him, he quoted me 2700 but I dont need that many. He over rates more grafts so more $$.

Propecia .5mg

1/2 tablet of hairscript formula

Josh-b,

Essentially you're right on in your assessment but it does still take a lot of talent to dense pack and transition into natural hair. Although his ethics are certainly questionable, his talent is world class. Too bad really.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Great discussion so far.

the 5 months pics for that person on hairloss looks terrible. I dont like it new hairline, it looks bit different

I do however, want to remind everyone that it's not fair to judge any hair transplant at only 5 months regardless of whether its strip or FUE, and no matter who the physician.

If in another 5-7 months time, his hair hasn't improved, a full evaluation would be appropriate.

This is far from a Dr. Armani defense, but I wanted to remind everyone of this so we are all making fair evaluations.

Carry on icon_smile.gif

Bill

Bills right as at only 5 months his results cant be judged yet and his hair is quite long which makes it look quite thin.

I personally think his hairline is too straight

and the question of future hairloss and ethics ,well we will have to wait and see.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

"....the bottom line is, do you really want to be a guinea pig for $20k and upwards?" - hairthere

He is so right! As any doctor's experience progressess, he has to practice first at getting more efficent at obtaining "mega sessions". No doubt he will get better, but at what cost? The money aspect is tangible, but the patients are also sacrificing their donor hairs in the process.

Look at what the doctors of the highest *ethical* standards do when administering procedures that are anything less than perfected and proven (e.g. BHT): HEAVILY discounted, or done "pro bono".

What does Armani do? Charge the highest rates this side of the Mississippi while fostering an attitude that the procedure is revolutionary, and undoubtably of the highest caliber.

Hmmmm. Too many young patients beleive they are *just* risking the possibility of future loss for stellar, unparalleled results in the present and immediate future; they brush aside his "ethics", while not realizing the very real risk in the results themsleves, and their precious donor, which Janna has mentioned.

Combine this with (blatent) specious marketing and (unanswered) logical ?s regarding the efficacy of his procedures (**which may very well be fatally flawed to begin with**), and I wouldn't risk my donor and scalp for a 4k Armani FUE if it was for free.....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Ive seen a number of armani hairlines that I DO NOT LIKE.

The temple angles are rounded off which creates a feminie look. Also, I have seen a couple of guys who had a nice well defined (dense) hairline which he plants in front of and the transplanted grafts never reach as high a density. So the patient ends up looking like he's got a low eroded hairline instead of a slightly higher strong one.

Armani will seem to give you what you ask for whether it is in your best interest or not.

Originally posted by HT55:

5 months is very early but we are also used to seeing 3K grafts spread out over a larger area. 3K packed into such a small area should be showing more by now IMO.

Another poster wanted some odds Armani goes back to strip. I'll throw up a few bucks that we never see 8 month photos from this guy or another poster "22yearsold" who used and Armani associate Dr McMillan. There will be a back room deal for a free HT if no more posts are made.

Armani will not go back to strip because he would have to honor his warranty claim. If a patient gets low FUE yield, he will go back and ask for strip (warranty repair). Since armani does not offer strip, patient will need to go to another doctor.

I just wanted to state that when I make reference to Armani, I am referencing the man himself and not the corporation. I personally don't believe that his staff of doctors are anywhere as talented as he is. It is possible to train others to master the technical side of things but the artistic capabilities are his alone.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Nelly hit it on the head.

As I mentioned before, I would guess the majority of the photos on the site are indeed his work. This does not account for any & all other docs working for him ? when you go to a coalition doc, the person who's name is on there door, conducts the surgery .. That's a big point to keep in mind.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!