Congress Proposes 10% TAX on Cosemetic Procedures

Speegs

Our dear asinine congress is now taking their tired adage of "Tax the rich" and further hurting the non rich, go ahead and add a 10% government tax on any future procedures you plan on having in order to subsidize the already doomed "universal" health care fiasco; this will ultimately hurt American medical practitioners, utter brilliance from Capitol Hill and to think its been proposed by people with some of the WORST cosmetic touch ups in public view (Pelosi, Schumer, Biden), Article below:

http://www.nationaljournal.com...cp_20090727_8213.php

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

The gluttony of an unchecked government is insatiable.

Nice find. When I plan my Universal Don't Pay Your Taxes protest I'll make sure to PM ya.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Actually, let's just make it a clean 100% rate; we can have the cheapest best healthcare that way, and every other facet of society can be nice and cheap/free/great since "we" will be doing the collecting of all the monies. Since there's such a strong correlation between uppercrust politicians having an orgy of money and the quality of life that actual working citizens receive.

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Sorry guys, it was proposed as a SLAM on Pelosi et al. by a Repub for all their alledged cosmetic work...lol. He knows it will never get passed.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Originally posted by HairHope:

Sorry guys, it was proposed as a SLAM on Pelosi et al. by a Repub for all their alledged cosmetic work...lol. He knows it will never get passed.

Um, Senator Baucus is a Democrat from Montana so no its not something that can be dismissed as partisan squabbling, the Senate Finance Committee are the one's throwing around the proposal so that simplistic dismissal holds absolutely no merit.

The discussion went so far as to include Obama Administration officials such as Director of the Office of Management and Budget Peter R. Orszag.

The Senate Finance Committee is comprised of the following individuals, the majority being Democrats:

http://finance.senate.gov/sitepages/committee.htm

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Three Californian surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.

One of them said, 'I'm the best surgeon in California . In my favorite case, a concert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England.'

The second surgeon said, 'That's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident, I reattached them and two years later he won a gold medal in track and field events at the Olympics.'

The third surgeon said, 'You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's hair and the horse's rear end.

I was able to put them together and now she's Speaker of the House.'

To add to Bills reply, lets hope Cap and Trade and Healthcare "reform" is also stopped.

I don't have much confidence however considering the majority they enjoy.

But at least Cash for Clunkers is a success! haha - sorry... I just love watching my tax dollars buy perfectly good cars only to watch them destroyed on youtube.

These are the same people who want me to buy a cloth bag at the grocery store so I don't waste plastic bags... it's ridiculous!

OK... enough politics. icon_smile.gif

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. And everything in between corrupts to it's respective extent, with a constant trend "upward". icon_smile.gif

-----------

I love the fiscally conservative economic views on this board! icon_smile.gif

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group