Bobman's Outside Crown Pics

Bobman

• Administrators

Bobman,

Photos under a blazing overhead sun - now that's truth in advertising. Your improvement is truly remarkable under any lighting.

My crown area is similar to yours. I do use prothik to make it look thicker. It works very well and stays in even after exercise or swimming.

Have you considered trying it or Toppik to make your hair in the crown look even fuller?

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

Bobman,

Have you considered trying it or Toppik to make your hair in the crown look even fuller?

Would Dermmatch work too?

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

stillhere: You're welcome....and thank you.

tkerr22: I agree and yes I think I can and yes I do.

Pat: I haven't tried anything to thicken things up and don't really want to start now. I think Dr.Hasson did such a great job that if I had a small HT for the crown once more...that'd be it. Thanks for the compliments!

dhuge67: Thank you for chimming in....

🙃

Just wanted to share that I updated my pics with shots of my hair slicked back. My friends that know me and see me every day told me the photos didn't really look like I do in person. In short...they said and I agree, photos can't capture the full effect you get in person. So, I thought I'd slick my hair back as I where it most these days and have at the sun one more time. Hope you enjoy and another big thanks to Dr. Hasson, Mike Ferko, and Joe Tillman.

For whom my head would be bald, or worse..."hacked" if they had not come into my life. God Bless Y'all !!!

🙃

Ugly: When my friends see photos of my hair and then in person...they just tell me that I look much fuller and dense. One girl I know likes to run her fingers through my hair....what an F'n trip! And it's funny, cause I asked them the same damn thing...ha ha. This girlfriend of mine is like...Jeez Bob...you sound like a doctor. icon_wink.gif

🙃

Simply great results! Nice photos to capture the definitive improvement!

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Nice pics Bobman. If I were you, I'd go for the slicked back look (of course I'm biased cause that's how I wear mine). You get the added benefit of using your great density in the front to blend with the crown.

Looks great..........you must be one happy camper!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

M&M: Thanks man! I thought they came out pretty good too.

hairbank: I like the look more and more as well. Happy cannot begin to explain it! Dr. Hasson is truely got this thing down to a science! Happy hair growing to you my friend!

🙃

• 2 weeks later...

Today is my eleven month mark for my crown and we're at One year and 8 months for the front. I'll be posting new pics next month to update the One Year mark with the crown. Any suggestions....just let me know.

🙃

Bobman I think it looks fantastic. I'm at the 5 week mark today for a 4889 graft with Dr. Hasson. Can't wait to see it start coming in. Major glad I went to Vancouver and had it done. If it wasn't for this forum I would have gone to Nashville and had it done at PAI. So glad I found this place.

Bob-- Looks great!!!!! I hope to be following in your footsteps soon, my friend. Anyway, I just want to say thanks for giving back here, and congrats on your new lease on life!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Archy: Thank you sir! Congrats...you beat me out by 40 grafts you dog! icon_wink.gif I believe you are going to be amazed at the new you...enjoy the ride. Excellent choice going with H&W. Dr.Hasson is an amazing surgeon. I'm sure Joe, Mike Ferko and the staff treated you as they do with everyone....nothing short of perfection from beginning to end. I'm happy for you.

the B spot: You are welcome! Everyday I get to wake up and look at my "bed head"...something I haven't had in quite a while. Now, every day is a "good hair day"...because I've got it now. That bald guy in the rear view mirror is GONE! Best of luck to you!

🙃

Bobman, dayam that's a truly amazing result.

I wouldn't touch it again, that looks fine.

I dont think you can do much better, but you might increase your chances of complications.

Buy some stock instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Bobman, yours is a beautiful result. Will you do another surgery? I ask you him because I have done as you two surgeries of the same consistence, with the same situation "before."

Now they are a 6?? month.

Ciao

Originally posted by Bobman:

NILO: I'm thinking about a third. I'd love the Tri-Closure scar and maybe sprinkle some over the crown area.

Are you serious Bobman? how much donor hair do you have left? your not resorting to body hair are you icon_smile.gif

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

JakeVig: HELL NO!!! I'm only "thinking" about it for the Tri-Closure technique. I saw Jupiter23 in person and for the life of me couldn't find his scar after the Tri-Closure. And that was only at four months! And....if we'll grab some grafts while we're at it. I'm thinking 1200+ or so.

🙃