Potential Recommendation of Dr. Pathuri Madhu of India

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no reply from Dr madhu?

I am expecting reply from Dr madhu..

It's very likely that he did not see your post. It's buried deep in this thread, and unless someone alerted him of the question, I don't think he would check the discussion topic and see your inquiry. I think it may be best to contact his clinic directly.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi !!

It will be nice if Dr. Madhu can answer this question.

I had a corneal transplant more than 2 years ago. Would Hair transplantation cause any sort of effect on the eye (optic nerve) or eye pressure ????

I am guess hair transplant is only a surface - skin related procedure !! Please I want clarification as I am looking to get my transplant next year in june @ Dr.Madhu's clinic in Hyderabad

• 2 months later...

I do not see any reason what so ever that the hair transplant can effect the optic nerve or for that matter anything to do with eye.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 2 months later...

Thanks for replying levrais .

I was hoping that i wouldnt have to travel out of india to get the procedure done and as Dr madhu is the only reccomended surgeon in india i hoped he might be good in fue too .

But i might have to travel out of india to get it done now

you could always do a consultation with him and ask for some examples of his work. Also see if he can put you in touch with some previous fue patients. Then compare what you see with docs who post their results. Spend some time researching, then you will be able to make a good decision.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

• 2 weeks later...

@dr madhu...i had emailed u my pics , few days back. but i havent recd a reply from ur side. please look into my case, as i will be visiting u really soon, i have trip planned for tirupati in Aug, and i am planning to c u that time

thanks in advance

abhishek

• 2 months later...

This thread has been of enormous help to me in deciding for a Hair Transplant.

Would be really helpful for me, if someone from this thread can take some time out and comment on my query regarding Dr. Madhu in the following thread:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161617-query-regarding-hair-transplantation-hyderabad-india.html

Regards

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi Bill,

I am a new member to this forum. I have planned to do HT with Dr.Madhu in this month. Will keep posting the photos.

Thanks

Hi,

Have you completed your HT with Dr. Madhu? If so how was your experience. Could you please share with us?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Dr Madhu is very pleasant guy. I travelled from Gold Coast, Australia to Hyderbad India for surgery in 2011.

His clinic is very neat and clean. His staff are amazingly friendly. I was treated incredibly well.

This was my second strip surgery. My first in 2007 in Melbourne, Australia they grafted approx 2100 with my success rate I judge at 80% growth rate 18 months after. My second surgery yielded approx the same with a success rate I judge to be <15% growth rate after 18 months.

if a doctor is NOT performing FUE then he shud not be recommended. its that simple. if he wants to do both ok but he at least has to be proficient is FUE since that is where the future of HT's are going. and his FUT examples are small cases.

if he was performing large cases like H&W then that might be a different story. H&W is probably the only exception to FUT only but they continuously demonstrate LARGE cases of FUT.

I think drs who offer both or either techniques should be recommended and anything other than this stand point is nothing short of ignorance.

I will Agree on one point that fue is the future of ht but there will always be fut until some other form of acquiring the amount of donor that fut provides comes along.

If I'm not mistaken H&W do fue but it isn't what they are known for.

Have a good day