Consultation - Dr. Rahal

SpaceBetween

Hey Guys,

I sent in my photos and info for a consultation by Rahal a few days ago. I was just wondering how long it usually takes him to get back. Just wanted to see what other peoples' experiences are who consulted with Rahal.

also, what kind of info do they respond with?

Thanks!!

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

Nizoral 1% 2-3 times a week

Fish Oil capsules w/ Omega-3

Hey Guys,

I sent in my photos and info for a consultation by Rahal a few days ago. I was just wondering how long it usually takes him to get back. Just wanted to see what other peoples' experiences are who consulted with Rahal.

also, what kind of info do they respond with?

Thanks!!

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

I got some quick replies from Adrian, but my last e-mail was sent over 2 weeks ago and I never got a reply. I'm sure it was lost from the overload of e-mails Dr. Rahal is getting!

I'm calling clinics from now on. I just don't really have the time to speak in the day time. Some patient advisors can speak for hours and e-mails are much better for some people like me.

Normally, Adrian replys same day or following. But over the last week I waited maybe 3/4 days for a response which is fine, but a little longer than usual. I expect that its because they are so busy. Id be patient for a day or two more, and failing that maybe send a follow up e-mail. Your in great hands.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks Guys.

Raphael-- I figured it was because theyve been busy. I sent a follow up a couple days ago to confirm they received my pics with my name and email. I'm just so anxious it hurts haha

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

oh i know. I don't want to make it seem like I'm rushing into it. It's been a long time coming and I've done lots of research and preparation.

I just met I'm anxious to hear feedback on my pics/situation.

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

Frustrating I know. Just send a follow up e-mail and relax, relax, relax. I have corresponded with many of the recommended clinics on this site, maybe upto 10, and whilst some response times are almost a dissapointment, I can assure you that Adrian with Dr Rahal are up there with the most efficient for sure. Be confident in the knowledge of this, you will receive a reply in no time. I know it can be so exciting to receive results and you need them ASAP. Im sure you will very soon. Good luck!!!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm very confident in Dr. Rahal and his clinic. They probably get so many emails daily and I actually didn't expect a quick response at all. i just want to double check and make sure I'm doing what I should be doing.

Leeson-- good calL! I changed the subject.

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

When I talked to Adrian a couple of weeks ago he stated that he was getting over 200 emails a day. He apologized that Dr. Rahal hadnt had a chance to make a final online assessment on the number of grafts he thought would get me the look that I wanted though he had a preliminary look at the photos. I had already put down my $1000 deposit. I am in no rush as Im not scheduled until Dec 14th 2009 so I can wait.

So you are right, they are busy.

I figured that was the case. I mean with a reputation like that and the results Dr. Rahal produces they should definitely be boomin!

Does anyone think that if I talk to them soon and they analyze my situation that I could probably get in there around April?

This would be the perfect time for me and I'm really hoping this is far enough in advance.

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

I think they are booked up until some time in March at the time of me speaking with them (early January) so I would definately call and see how far they are booked solid.

I know there were a few people, like me, who were booking in Nov and Dec so you better get in touch with them a reserve a date or they will fill up. Sounds like it is best to call if the email is slow going ... perhaps he is priotizing amongst people who are serious and ready to put down cash rather just generally inquiring.

oh yikes! Well im ready to get the ball rolling. Get a consultation and even put some money down. Work was asking me about when im going to take time off. I hope they aren't booked too far ahead. Its just hard for me to call during the day because of work.

If I don't get an email reply within the next few days I think I will just call. Thanks for the help Monk!

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

Space- sorry to hear about the amount of time it is taking for them to get back to you. Dr. Rahal's name is getting out there more and more, so like it has been said they are probably swamped. Hopefully you will hear from them by email in a few days.

If not, do give them a call if you get a chance. Probably your best route. I know when I was there for my procedure, Adrian was super (and I mean super) busy all the days I came in (pre-op consult, procedure, and post-op).

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Thanks for the help Monk!

No problem ... thats one of the reasons we are all here, to help ... as well as to learn and be helped.

Let us know how things go. You'll feel alot better once you 'make first contact'. I know once I recieved a few emails from Adrian, chatted with him on the phone and than put my reservation payment down I felt alot better because it started to feel REAL. It felt like I was actually doing something about my hairline that I dreaded seeing in the mirror.

Sometimes after a shower Id look in the mirror with my hair wet and I would feel a slight sense of panic because I could see very clearly the recession and forecast the direction it would go. Now that Ive gotten the ball rolling with Dr. Rahal I no longer feel that even though I see the same thing in the mirror because I know it will actually get better rather than worse. I hope once you make first contact you to will feel the relief I feel starting the process and feeling like it is real.

Do you guys think I should keep sending emails? I'm afraid that my info is going to get lost in the mix as it has been almost 2 weeks since I originally sent it. I don't want to keep forcing the issue since I know they are busy. I just want to make sure that they will still look back on my consult info request.

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

Im not sure what your work arrangements are however I used their 1-800 number and called them while on my coffe break in my private office. Alternatively if you live close to where you work you may be able to go home and call from home. Additionally check out their hours of operation you may find that you have time while at home one day either before or after work to give them a call.

It sounds like you are very anxious to get in touch with them so I am in agreement with Raphael84 ... give them a call when you have the chance that is your best bet.

Good luck SpaceBetween ... you will be relieved once you have.

We apologize if our response to your on line consultation submission has been delayed in any way. Please feel free to call me at : 1-877-712-4247 (toll free North America) - I am normally here at the office from 6:00AM to around 4PM EST weekdays - If I am unavailable then please leave me a message and I will return your call on the same day. You can also email me directly at adrian@rahalhairtransplant.com with your photos attached. We are getting an enormous amount of web assessments and emails enquires coming in on a daily basis and we do sit down every afternoon to review case files but unfortunately we are a bit behind and we apologize for that. My suggestion to you is to perhaps find a way to call me at some point during the day. Maybe you can call me first thing in the morning before you head out for the day and I would be happy to discuss your case in detail.

Currently we are booking into late Summer and we have an extensive waiting list. I noticed that you had mentioned that April would be ideal for you - It may be very hard to accommodate you for this time period, however we can discuss this when you call and I can see what I can do for you.

Thank you very much for your patience and your interest in The Rahal Hair Transplant Institute.

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

Adrian -- Thank you so much for your response! No apology is needed as I know you guys must be swamped. I just wanted to make sure I was going about this in the right way.

I will be submitting my photos to your email adress this weekend. And then within the week I shall give you a call hopefully sometime during the day.

Again, I really appreciate the response. Hopefully if April doesn't work out, then maybe May or even June? We'll see, and thanks again!

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

Hi Space!

Just wanted to let you know my experience with Dr Rahal was great. Very nice man with a good sense of humor. Adrian on the other hand, just kidding, honestly he was the first person i met when i went for my preop- he took all the nerves away...very down to earth guy. I know he had trouble with overloads of emails especially in february. Good work, good results means new and more business. I was very very pleased with the calmness, professionalism and kindness of all the staff. Good luck getting a date, i waited 3+ months for mine but for something so important to me, it was worth the wait and i certainly was not going to settle for nothing less. Book ASAP!

Cheers!