Dr. Taleb Barghouthi@ Westminster Medical Group- London

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

Hope you’re all keeping well.

I’m glad to announce to you that I will be performing hair transplant surgeries and consultations on a part time/ visiting arrangement at the Westminster Medical Group in London. 
I believe that this would help in serving some of our international clients and would provide greater flexibility in terms of bookings and logistics. 
I am looking forward to this collaboration with a clinic that shares my passion and have been adhering to high ethical and professional standards in hair restoration with their existing team. 

Wishing you all the best and have a lovely weekend ahead. 

Edited by DrTBarghouthi
Title typo
  • Like 10

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• DrTBarghouthi changed the title to Dr. Taleb Barghouthi@ Westminster Medical Group- London

Congrats Doctor and good luck in a new place !

If requested by patient, will it be possible to use verteporfin in London ?

• Like 1

Thanks! I will have to check what the research regulations there are to be honest. I should know soon though. 

• Like 3

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Administrators

Amazing, another excellent surgeon in the UK. It keeps getting better for our English members.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Congratulations Dr B, and apologies about the weather here! 😅

Oh well! I got used to it a while back when I was there! I should manage 😅😅

• Haha 2

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Amazing, another excellent surgeon in the UK. It keeps getting better for our English members.

Thanks Melvin 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 1

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

On 5/9/2024 at 10:18 PM, DrTBarghouthi said:

Thanks! I will have to check what the research regulations there are to be honest. I should know soon though. 

Would be great to find out this. I suspect many would be interested 

• Like 1

Dr. B rocks!!!…this is great news for Great Britain!  😎

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

First of all it's amazing news to see finally a top renowned surgeon in the UK. 

Secondly I appreciate it may be a bit soon for the following questions but In case you are able to reply @DrTBarghouthi:

1- Are you planning to bring your own clinics tecs to work with you or are you planning to train the existent ones within the Westminster clinic?

2-Will the implantation and extraction follow the same procedures as it Is usually done with your clinic?

Regardless as previously said welcome to the UK and I hope you can change many lives around here. I would also be interested for any info on when consultations might be open with you. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2024 at 10:18 PM, DrTBarghouthi said:

First of all excellent news with your announcement. Like many others, I am also interested in this information. Could you provide an update when you find time? Many thanks. 

• Administrators
On 5/13/2024 at 6:36 AM, TheGreatPretender said:

First of all it's amazing news to see finally a top renowned surgeon in the UK. 

Secondly I appreciate it may be a bit soon for the following questions but In case you are able to reply @DrTBarghouthi:

1- Are you planning to bring your own clinics tecs to work with you or are you planning to train the existent ones within the Westminster clinic?

2-Will the implantation and extraction follow the same procedures as it Is usually done with your clinic?

Regardless as previously said welcome to the UK and I hope you can change many lives around here. I would also be interested for any info on when consultations might be open with you. :)

I think @Westminster Medical Group has their own team. But they have another really good doc working there Dr. Ted Miln. But maybe they can divulge more info. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I think @Westminster Medical Group has their own team. But they have another really good doc working there Dr. Ted Miln. But maybe they can divulge more info. 

Thanks guys for all the support. Westminster medical group has an established team of Doctors and full time technicians who follow the same best ethical and professional practices of the industry- including specific roles for technicians and no delegation of surgical steps. They also maintain a one procedure/ day practice. 
I would therefore be assisted by their existing team there and they are accommodating and adaptive to what each Doctor prefers in terms of certain tools/ techniques and way of work. So in general I will be working with my own technique and assisted by an experienced team in London. 

• Like 1

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram