Dr. Taleb Barghouthi@ Westminster Medical Group- London

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

Hope you’re all keeping well.

I’m glad to announce to you that I will be performing hair transplant surgeries and consultations on a part time/ visiting arrangement at the Westminster Medical Group in London. 
I believe that this would help in serving some of our international clients and would provide greater flexibility in terms of bookings and logistics. 
I am looking forward to this collaboration with a clinic that shares my passion and have been adhering to high ethical and professional standards in hair restoration with their existing team. 

Wishing you all the best and have a lovely weekend ahead. 

Edited by DrTBarghouthi
Title typo
  • Like 9

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• DrTBarghouthi changed the title to Dr. Taleb Barghouthi@ Westminster Medical Group- London

Congrats Doctor and good luck in a new place !

If requested by patient, will it be possible to use verteporfin in London ?

• Like 1

Thanks! I will have to check what the research regulations there are to be honest. I should know soon though. 

• Like 2

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Administrators

Amazing, another excellent surgeon in the UK. It keeps getting better for our English members.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Congratulations Dr B, and apologies about the weather here! 😅

Oh well! I got used to it a while back when I was there! I should manage 😅😅

• Haha 2

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Amazing, another excellent surgeon in the UK. It keeps getting better for our English members.

Thanks Melvin 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 1

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

On 5/9/2024 at 10:18 PM, DrTBarghouthi said:

Thanks! I will have to check what the research regulations there are to be honest. I should know soon though. 

Would be great to find out this. I suspect many would be interested 

• Like 1

Dr. B rocks!!!…this is great news for Great Britain!  😎

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

First of all it's amazing news to see finally a top renowned surgeon in the UK. 

Secondly I appreciate it may be a bit soon for the following questions but In case you are able to reply @DrTBarghouthi:

1- Are you planning to bring your own clinics tecs to work with you or are you planning to train the existent ones within the Westminster clinic?

2-Will the implantation and extraction follow the same procedures as it Is usually done with your clinic?

Regardless as previously said welcome to the UK and I hope you can change many lives around here. I would also be interested for any info on when consultations might be open with you. :)

• Like 1