Result for 3300 grafts on NW 3 patient – 7 Months after – HDC Hair Clinic

A patient who had lost hair at the front of his head but still had some in the middle got a hair transplant. We carefully added new hair around the area where his hair was thickest. Just 7 months later, he sent us photos showing he's really happy with how it looks. We're sharing photos from before, right after the surgery, and the final result.

Here are the key points:

•  Our medical team, led by Dr. Christina, used 3,300 hair grafts to make sure the result looked full and natural.

•  The punching of the donor was equally spread over the used area with the smallest possible punch used for the type and thickness of hair of this patient, thus leaving minimal scarring and trauma to the donor area

•  We placed the hair at just the right angle and pattern, so it looks like the patient's own hair, and he can style it easily.

•  We made the new hairline at the perfect height and shape for a 31-year-old, making it look natural.

Getting the best results in hair transplants requires top-notch skills and a team that pays attention to every little detail. Rushing won't get you the quality you deserve.

Remember, a hair transplant is an investment for life!

Before 

1.JPG.659cb53560eb86656a597f0b7d68f55d.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.72c74a2cd2aba901b5706042b64c7218.JPG

3.JPG.e010a4c0c4050fb2636ebff41d88b0af.JPG

Immediately after

4.JPG.cf20954885a4911ebc77daffa7b819db.JPG

5.JPG.2f208e3948e81225223c6aedf1be57e4.JPG

6.thumb.JPG.25f121d1fdfedca09eba24201af3f0fc.JPG

7 Months after

7.jpg.8b9518f231ed071e84a6e02eb2178437.jpg

8.png.e58ee1095b87317473f40345e959776b.png

9.jpg.811802ca856019562cbebc68694363d1.jpg

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

2 hours ago, TakeAction said:

Nice density and growth. Do you have any pictures of the exposed hairline?

Thank you 🙏🏻

This is the only photos the patient provided us, we'll update if we'll get more material.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Very full looking result. Do you have pics of the hairline?

Thank you🙏🏻

The patient only sent these photos.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Administrators

Fantastic results!

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Very good density. It seems to all blend together very well.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.