Recommended doctor/clinic for a second hair transplant? Temples & density

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having an amazing day!

As the title says, I am hoping to find the perfect clinic to improve my hairline density and temples within a budget of £3500 .  I am located in Ireland and happy to travel!
In the past I've gotten SMP to try and help improve the illusion of density.  My first hair transplant was at a clinic in Istanbul called "Elithair".

Here are some images of my current state;
image.thumb.jpeg.e9361c368497cb5d4db8e0b0188a7f24.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.bda3ae92bdd9722bb3f234b7196b2591.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.30ac3727d5f6918dbe9e8c011540ced5.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4e96724d7f48b4b8a037b1ff2812b15d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1169e41fdc8d571122809296f20c59c5.jpeg

I was in contact with Eugenix and they offered 1800 grafts with this design.
However, I have recently been hearing negative things about Eugenix so I have concerns.  Same with Dr. Yaman.

044f7b26-9138-4b16-ac31-011cd4556648.jpg.9b717b419da6067b0ab5dbd3c963a17b.jpg41aad99d-79b7-46aa-9879-68ad9eeeb712.jpg.c536f07bc0d9f9064583c422502f82df.jpg97846084-5aac-450c-89af-507411ec499a.jpg.0e22ae0385c27e6da7963832f9875164.jpg

Posted (edited)

My brother went to the Ailesbury Clinic in Dublin for 3 transplants over the past 10 years or so. He was happy with the result and it looks good. That said, he is just one case and I have no personal experience of the place myself. Obv you’d need to research them (and others) a lot more. 

Edited by londonbased

2 minutes ago, londonbased said:

My brother went to the Ailesbury Clinic in Dublin for 3 transplants over the past 10 years or so. He was happy with the result and it looks good. That said, he is just one case and I have no personal experience of the place myself. Obv you’d need to research them (and others) a lot more. 

Thanks, I don't see any temple work references on their website.
Dublin I imagine would be expensive anywho, I'm happy to travel to stay within the £3500 budget. :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Ok. I assumed you are based in Ireland so could have been a decent local option. But makes perfect sense to travel elsewhere for the right doctor. Just be careful you don’t get a deal that is too good to be true, especially when budget is very important for you (understandably so). I’m sure some others on here have great recommendations of where to go.

I see you are on your second HT so you are likely aware of the above. Good luck. ☺️👍🏻

Edited by londonbased

8 minutes ago, londonbased said:

Ok. I assumed you are based in Ireland so could have been a decent local option. But makes perfect sense to travel elsewhere for the right doctor. Just be careful you don’t get a deal that is too good to be true, especially when budget is very important for you (understandably so). I’m sure some others on here have great recommendations of where to go.

I see you are on your second HT so you are likely aware of the above. Good luck. ☺️👍🏻

Thank you! I hope to find someone somewhere. :)
Temples are tricky to master with a hair transplant.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Personally I don't think you should fill in the temples, lower the hairline or touch the temple points. You have a nice, strong looking widows peak-esque hairline that will stand you in good stead into older age. Your face is framed quite perfectly and doesn't require any modifications to the hairline height or shape. What I maybe would do instead in your shoes is add a bit more density to the forelock, and have a few of those double grafts in the hairline punched out to soften and refine things a little further.

Basically smaller, more subtle moves that will make a positive improvement without using many grafts or radically altering what you currently have (as there's no need). That should also help you stay closer to your budgetary considerations.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Reina said:

Within your budget you could consider Dr Gur, Dr turan, dr demirsoy, dr yaman or even Eugenix with the lower packages 

Hi Reina!

I have some concerns about Dr.Yaman based on this temple work review;

Eugenix has also had some major issues very recently, and this was with an expensive package;

Dr Gur, Dr turan, is this Fuecapilar?
Thanks!

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Personally I don't think you should fill in the temples, lower the hairline or touch the temple points. You have a nice, strong looking widows peak-esque hairline that will stand you in good stead into older age. Your face is framed quite perfectly and doesn't require any modifications to the hairline height or shape. What I maybe would do instead in your shoes is add a bit more density to the forelock, and have a few of those double grafts in the hairline punched out to soften and refine things a little further.

Basically smaller, more subtle moves that will make a positive improvement without using many grafts or radically altering what you currently have (as there's no need). That should also help you stay closer to your budgetary considerations.

Thank you for your honesty sir. :)
My glabella to hairline is exactly 7cm spot on.  The highest point would be 8cm at the temples from the same reference distance.

Density work is definitely needed, 100%.
But I am insecure about the shape of the temporal corners.

Eugenix also offered this solution in the past;
image.thumb.png.b3163bb9d12004b9ccf36fbda0bc6ea4.png

Edited by SeanToman

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

Personally I think they look really good and I'd be very happy. Just some extra density and a bit of refinement to the hairline to improve the poorer elements of Elithair's work and you'd be absolutely set. You could also have a few more soft singles grafts added along the entirety of your hairline without changing the shape too much, but rather just bringing things down towards the corners a smidge and creating some extra break-up and naturalness. Someone like Dr Mani or Dr Sever who have a very keen eye for subtle aesthetics might be options to consult with.

Eugenix are proposing more of a U-shape (albeit, I get that it's just a line for illustration's sake), which to me seems too much of a sea-change from the current shape. Ultimately it's your head, but maybe a more subtle approach is worth considering.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

Thank you for your honesty sir. :)
My glabella to hairline is exactly 7cm spot on.  The highest point would be 8cm at the temples from the same reference distance.

Density work is definitely needed, 100%.

Eugenix also offered this solution in the past;
image.thumb.png.b3163bb9d12004b9ccf36fbda0bc6ea4.png

Edited by Phillyman1996

5 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Personally I think they look really good and I'd be very happy. Just some extra density and a bit of refinement to the hairline to improve the poorer elements of Elithair's work and you'd be absolutely set. You could also have a few more soft singles grafts added along the entirety of your hairline without changing the shape too much, but rather just bringing things down towards the corners a smidge and creating some extra break-up and naturalness. Someone like Dr Mani or Dr Sever who have a very keen eye for subtle aesthetics might be options to consult with.

Eugenix are proposing more of a U-shape (albeit, I get that it's just a line for illustration's sake), which to me seems too much of a sea-change from the current shape. Ultimately it's your head, but maybe a more subtle approach is worth considering.

Thank you for your input Berba!
Interestingly, this man went to the same clinic in istanbul I went to.
And he got his temples, corners and hairline fixed up.  I really admire the clean work here;

18 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

Hi Reina!

I have some concerns about Dr.Yaman based on this temple work review;

Eugenix has also had some major issues very recently, and this was with an expensive package;

Dr Gur, Dr turan, is this Fuecapilar?
Thanks!

in general temple work is a bit more difficult as it needs very fine hair to look natural. so that’s why many clinics avoid doing the temple points since if they do it might not look so natural. 

in your case I wouldn’t do temple work as it is difficult to look natural. I would only focus on the hairline to make it look strong with high density. You already have temples btw..

yes dr Gur and dr turan belong to fuecapilar. You could also consider dr bekir who charges 1.75 euro/graft. He was working at HLC clinic. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Reina said:

in general temple work is a bit more difficult as it needs very fine hair to look natural. so that’s why many clinics avoid doing the temple points since if they do it might not look so natural. 

in your case I wouldn’t do temple work as it is difficult to look natural. I would only focus on the hairline to make it look strong with high density. You already have temples btw..

yes dr Gur and dr turan belong to fuecapilar. You could also consider dr bekir who charges 1.75 euro/graft. He was working at HLC clinic. 

Thank you, I will investigate these clinics further, much appreciated!

I sent a video link above to someone who had incredible work done with a second transplant to improve temples, feel free to check it out. :)
He also has more update videos.  If it's possible I could match him, I'd be happy.

Edited by SeanToman

3 hours ago, SeanToman said:

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having an amazing day!

As the title says, I am hoping to find the perfect clinic to improve my hairline density and temples within a budget of £3500 .  I am located in Ireland and happy to travel!
In the past I've gotten SMP to try and help improve the illusion of density.  My first hair transplant was at a clinic in Istanbul called "Elithair".

Here are some images of my current state;
image.thumb.jpeg.e9361c368497cb5d4db8e0b0188a7f24.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.bda3ae92bdd9722bb3f234b7196b2591.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.30ac3727d5f6918dbe9e8c011540ced5.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4e96724d7f48b4b8a037b1ff2812b15d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1169e41fdc8d571122809296f20c59c5.jpeg

I was in contact with Eugenix and they offered 1800 grafts with this design.
However, I have recently been hearing negative things about Eugenix so I have concerns.  Same with Dr. Yaman.

044f7b26-9138-4b16-ac31-011cd4556648.jpg.9b717b419da6067b0ab5dbd3c963a17b.jpg41aad99d-79b7-46aa-9879-68ad9eeeb712.jpg.c536f07bc0d9f9064583c422502f82df.jpg97846084-5aac-450c-89af-507411ec499a.jpg.0e22ae0385c27e6da7963832f9875164.jpg

You got really lucky they didnt botched you at elithair, ive seen some teriffic work from this clinic. At this budget your best options are fuecapilar with dr gur or dr turan. Another option you can consider is dr Sikos in budapest, ive seen some really good work from him and he is a good budget option. My general advice would be to wait a little more before proceeding with a second surgery, you are too young and you dont know how your hairloss will progress.

• Valued Contributor
17 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

Thank you for your input Berba!
Interestingly, this man went to the same clinic in istanbul I went to.
And he got his temples, corners and hairline fixed up.  I really admire the clean work here;

I've seen his channel before. I have to say that looking at his new hairline results from his 12 month update, I actually preferred the height and design of his initial HT (albeit it lacked a bit of refinement as we often see from such clinics in Turkey). I find the Mwamba results lacks irregularities as well to be honest.

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, SeanToman said:

I am hoping to find the perfect clinic to improve my hairline density and temples within a budget of £3500 

No offense at all implied @SeanToman as I am a huge fan of you and your results. I would (just my own opinion) first look for elite surgeons who turn out great results in hairlines such as De Freitas, Sethi, etc just to name a couple as their a few good names out there. Narrow it down to who you feel will achieve the results you are looking for. The real problem I see though however isn't a limited budget. It's the risk of ruining the hairline you have (which I think works great for you now and will far into the future) that you have that looks 100% natural. If it were me I would leave it and keep your money for the future 'if' you need further work in other areas of you hair (which you don't have any sign of now). Wishing you all the best mate.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Dr Michalis in cyprus might be good option for increasing your hairline density. He charges 1.5 euro/graft with permission pictures without face.

B8803415-B333-4C0B-ABC6-5A1FD2F90AD0.jpeg.54f2c0176b768164487c7305af9d13a9.jpeg

Edited by Miller1980

• Valued Contributor
12 hours ago, SeanToman said:

Hi again. :)
Does anyone have any recommendations for a doctor/clinic for improving density?

I'd rather this be a non-shaven process also.
Thanks!

(Budget is still £3500)
@Berba11

@Reina

Any good surgeon will be able to do this. I really like Dr Mani's hairline work - he understands naturalness and you'll get the proper care and attention you deserve. Travel from Ireland to London should be cheap and obviously only a very quick flight over. Might be a good option to consider.

• Like 1

I also think Dr Michalis is a good shout. You can find some great refinement work of his online and within your budget. Would give Turkey a wide berth this time imo unless you want to up your budget for Keser or Pekiner. 

• Like 1