Dr Somesh | Eugenix Delhi | 2500-2700 Grafts | March 2024

Hello all

So in 3 weeks time I will be arriving at Eugenix Delhi to undergo non-trim hair transplant of 2500-2700 grafts with Dr Somesh.

I've been contemplating this for a few years and finally decided to take the plunge, firstly thanks to the confidence I have got from this forum (thanks to all those who have posted reviews) and also because I just need to stop talking about it and just do it!

I have 3 weeks off work after the transplant, so figured I will go back to work almost as normal as I will be able to cover up the transplanted area. Similar to this guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFjwZUi2cXc&t=941s

I'm currently taking 1mg of Finasteride 3x a week.

Look forward to sharing my progress. Any advice is greatly appreciated too!

Screenshot 2024-03-03 154536.png

• Like 3

The design and the amount of grafts looks great for the frontal part. Looking forward to see your journey. whats the package of dr somesh and at what price per graft ?

35 minutes ago, Miller1980 said:

The design and the amount of grafts looks great for the frontal part. Looking forward to see your journey. whats the package of dr somesh and at what price per graft ?

It was 120 INR per graft - total cost for 2700 grafts, INR ₹ 4,58,784

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tomneeds123 said:

It was 120 INR per graft - total cost for 2700 grafts, INR ₹ 4,58,784

120 INR/graft = 1.33 €/graft . Looks like a good value 👍

Edited by Miller1980

2 hours ago, Tomneeds123 said:

Hello all

So in 3 weeks time I will be arriving at Eugenix Delhi to undergo non-trim hair transplant of 2500-2700 grafts with Dr Somesh.

I've been contemplating this for a few years and finally decided to take the plunge, firstly thanks to the confidence I have got from this forum (thanks to all those who have posted reviews) and also because I just need to stop talking about it and just do it!

I have 3 weeks off work after the transplant, so figured I will go back to work almost as normal as I will be able to cover up the transplanted area. Similar to this guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFjwZUi2cXc&t=941s

I'm currently taking 1mg of Finasteride 3x a week.

Look forward to sharing my progress. Any advice is greatly appreciated too!

Screenshot 2024-03-03 154536.png

you'll be in good hands. I found him extremely knowledgeable. On your surgery day, be ready with your plan and discuss accordingly with him.

Best wishes 👍

15 minutes ago, Shadman said:

you'll be in good hands. I found him extremely knowledgeable. On your surgery day, be ready with your plan and discuss accordingly with him.

Best wishes 👍

Thanks Shadman! Can you elaborate a bit more on the plan please?

2 hours ago, Tomneeds123 said:

Thanks Shadman! Can you elaborate a bit more on the plan please?

What I mean by that, if you've any specific queries, your overall expectation, type of hairline

@Tomneeds123
Thank you for choosing Eugenix Hair Sciences. We're happy that you have taken your time to do the research and thankful at the same time for showing your trust in us. Looking forward to seeing you, please feel free to send us a personalized message in case of any further questions. 

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I’ve just back from Delhi - it's been a day and a half since the procedure. What a fantastic experience from start to finish.

2545 grafts in total. Surgery took around 7 hours roughly.

Arrived at clinic 9:30am, Dr Soumesh designed the hairline and was very attentive. He noticed I previously had a widows peak and asked if I wanted to keep the look, but I asked for it to just be normal, as the widows peak has annoyed me over the years!

Surgery began at 11:50 and Dr Soumesh placed the slits in the head. I could hardly feel a thing thanks to the anesthesia.

After that, it was time for quick lunch and then time for extraction and implantation. By around 8:30pm the surgery was complete.

Throughout the surgery I rarely experienced any pain. A short 30 min period during implantation and I was trying to put on a brave face .. I should’ve just got pain relief earlier!!

Dr Soumesh was around most of the time, for the final few hours Dr Das kept coming in to supervise. Dr Das was great too. She actually added a further 25 slits near the end, I believe this was to add a few singles along the hairline for more density.

I’m really impressed with the level of attention to detail and care they placed on the procedure. Overall very happy and definitely got my value for money with both Dr Soumesh and Dr Das involved!

Sleep was a struggle night 1, but night 2 was better. It's Day 2 since surgery and the swelling has begun, I'm trying to massage the forehead from middle to outside to push it out.

Will provide Eugenix images when I get them! Attached a few of my own for now.

IMG_8686.jpg

IMG_8680.jpg

IMG_8682.jpg

• Moderators

Nothing to worry about. You may get a few more of those lines that look like grafts are missing show up before the scabs all come off. It’s normal. 

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man! Looks great and loved the video. Any chance you could send some good quality pics of the donor and recipient areas now they’ve healed a bit? 

8 hours ago, cfmhc said:

Hey man! Looks great and loved the video. Any chance you could send some good quality pics of the donor and recipient areas now they’ve healed a bit? 

No worries - here you are. This was at the 2 week mark - I am almost at 3 weeks now.

34FBFAB0-7EC4-4B15-BE2A-76999F61875F.thumb.JPG.055abd4c0a4d434d28722236f935e264.JPG

7B7357B0-69DE-4427-8F40-2D6F2684BC88.thumb.JPG.98e024adf615fb82c2d7c0ed2b445f5f.JPG

5B363971-690F-4D6D-ADF6-2FF880715CE3.thumb.JPG.af81229eba42842702ea128e67d126b6.JPG

2B8509BA-3C18-40AD-89E7-FD7A6B1AB60D.thumb.JPG.7aacc712d306f4bf9d010da6f4e10be1.JPG

• Like 1