Dr. Bisanga - Dr. Kostis 4018 FUE - 0 - 12 MONTHS - Hairline, Crown, Temples + 1008 Beard to Beard

This patient of 41 years of age came to us for a repair after previous FUE surgery elsewhere. He was left with a pluggy and sparse hairline. 

His goals were to -

Repair and refine the hairline and work back through the thinning area.
Strengthen and accentuate the temple points
Re-inforce the crown that was thinning throughout
Add density and design to beard where there were areas of less hair.

Dr. Bisanga and Dr .Kostis were able to address all of the patient's goals and here we see the outcome at 12 months for all areas. All photos have been provided by the patient and sent to us. Naturally he is very happy with all of the outcomes in the hairline, temples, crown and beard. 

The challenges were that the donor had areas of over harvesting and significant scars from the first surgery. We needed careful harvesting to obtain the grafts needed and including finer single hairs for hair line and temple points. Placing among the previous poor work also is more of a challenge than virgin cases but you can see the outcome is with very good density and naturalness. 
Beard to beard was then used for the beard transplant. 

Patient was advised also to commit to Oral Minoxidil.

Patient Quote -
“The results are fantastic. Those who know keep telling me that the results are unbelievable, and those who don’t know, they tell me that I look younger, but they can’t pinpoint as to why!”

FU to Hair Breakdown
1s - 1053/1053
2s - 1492/2984
3s - 1328/3984
4s - 145/580
TOTAL:- 4018/8601 - 2.14 Average, + Beard - 1008

Video:-

Pre-Surgery

l6IwGjJ.png
4RFTrrZ.png
kKBhlKQ.png
Fh61bmQ.png
TSs1haq.png
itBJu1E.png
yGnd52h.png
ys0nLII.png
gYlAgH4.png
7VXCiHG.png
NXCbANB.png

Donor
ABYAVa1.png
WSU6Hrw.png
HYHTKZQ.png

Post-Surgery
ZnyfTh8.png
CIXxfz7.png
plY15CE.png
PdqVVSL.png
wDh4wsL.png
soRqMFQ.png
u73Hcjw.png
u5RrhsY.png
3yxUTlY.png
F6CiKaA.png
EILerxI.png
n0Q4qhH.png

12 MONTHS

YljL5od.png
L7Ky37r.png
DmkA8PC.png
7292g8o.png
nWpn7D6.png
El7zF4F.png
GYiW161.png

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

This is possibly one of the best hairlines Ive ever seen. The fact its a repair is mind blowing. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you for your comments.

Beard hair was used in constructing and reinforcing areas of the beard. The advantages here are obviously hair type with a natural match to native beard with colour, curl and coarseness whilst also therefore leaving more scalp hair within the donor for the future if needed.

The patient being 41 at the time of surgery had a stable hair status overall and good hair quality. A regimen of finasteride and topical minoxidil were already in place. Dr. Bisanga recommended to change from topical to oral minoxidil and the patient has responded well.

To add a thank you to the patient for allowing permission to share his case and it was a pleasure to assist and follow his journey. A real great guy and we are all very pleased for him.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.