Why Alex dr. Pekiner assistant is not answering and is keeping me waiting for one month in order to have an answer?

Posted (edited)

It's disrespectful and not professional.

I'm going to fly in Turkey by myself, see the doctor, and let him know about this assertion and how he treats his clients.

I'm pretty sure I am not the only one who experience this.

Edited by Hans - Webmaster
name calling edited out

I'm afraid this kind of behavior is very common in the hair transplant industry. I contacted 2 reputable doctors in Spain for grafts estimation, and I got no answer whatsoever despite contacting them several times

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Clark.Ethan said:

It's disrespectful and not professional.

I'm going to fly in Turkey by myself, see the doctor, and let him know about this assertion and how he treats his clients.

I'm pretty sure I am not the only one who experience this.

No, you are not. Wonder why pekiner doesn’t have a secretary in his open office to assist the patients

• Administrators

If you’re not having a good experience to start, keep searching. Doctors may be busy. But you should be able to make some contact. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I’ve got some experience trying to deal with him, he’s definitely not the easiest person to contact and he’s definitely not so customer friendly when he does answer,  

Just had mine with Pekiner 3 weeks ago Alex done my head in for a couple of months but soon as I was leaving to fly

to Ankara she was in contract alot

and soon as I got there everything ran very smooth it was worth it in the end as Pekiner was great I do not regret it 

9 hours ago, Teddy1927 said:

Just had mine with Pekiner 3 weeks ago Alex done my head in for a couple of months but soon as I was leaving to fly

to Ankara she was in contract alot

and soon as I got there everything ran very smooth it was worth it in the end as Pekiner was great I do not regret it 

I always thought h•s  name was Alexander therefore Alex? 

Edited by Ajamilo