Request to review my hair transplant surgery- 4500 grafts

Jig123

Hi friends 

help me review my hair transplant surgery procedure. I got FUE 4500 grafts in one day at Delhi- cannot reveal Dr. name for now. 

I doubt 4500 grafts were done and the number might be close to 4000 less. Is it possible to get an independent count on the number of the grafts implanted from the pictures attached??? Also , Can the frnds here help me review my immediate post op surgery? 

IMG_5731.jpeg

IMG_5724.jpeg

IMG_5698.jpeg

IMG_5676.jpeg

Edited by Jig123
Add more pics

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Rawkerboi said:

Stop counting the grafts and focus on healing. What's done is done!

The work look's fine and I wish you the best for your results, please do keep us updated!

^This

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It looks like 4000-4500 grafts, you dont need to worry about the number of grafts, what matters is the final result. Better concentrate on the aftercare now and after 12 months you can make  a final judgment.

17 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

Stop counting the grafts and focus on healing. What's done is done!

The work look's fine and I wish you the best for your results, please do keep us updated!

Appreciate the motivation and support! But, I am looking for an approx count of the  grafts. Hence I posted the pictures here and asked the experts here who can help me with a rough count , thanks !

16 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

^This

Hi Melvin, Appreciate the motivation and support! But, I am looking for an approx count of the grafts. Hence I posted the pictures here and asked the experts here who can help me with a rough count , thanks!

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Jig123 said:

Hi Melvin, Appreciate the motivation and support! But, I am looking for an approx count of the grafts. Hence I posted the pictures here and asked the experts here who can help me with a rough count , thanks!

There is no way to tell from those low-quality photos. Why don’t you request for the graft breakdown from the clinic? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Honestly the it doesn’t look anything wrong with your pictures and looks perfectly normal.

but I never understand why people write: “cannot reveal the name of the doctor or the clinic”. 
you do not owe the clinic or the doctor anything. he has no ownership over you. this is a form of syndrome that I have not understood. the clinic should be happy that you share your results here and can expose and give them potential new customers.

On 12/31/2023 at 2:09 PM, Jig123 said:

I doubt there are any experts over here who will help you count your grafts. 

It's better you ask your clinic to provide Grafts breakdown. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - photos from 14-17th day after surgery.

my scabs/crusts aren’t coming off and falling our naturally.  Should I wait more or remove them using gentle massage while shower using mild shampooing?? 

IMG_5861.jpeg

IMG_5855.jpeg

IMG_5848.jpeg

IMG_5851.jpeg

IMG_5852.jpeg

Edited by Jig123

@Jig123 What does your clinic say? My clinic told me, if the scabs aren't coming off, to let water run over your recipient area for 10 minutes, that should soften the scabs and they should be easier to remove.

It seems like they should have come off by now.  I used shaving cream.  It was recommended because it is ultra foamy.  Worked well for me.  Had to work it in and rinse it our 3-4 times during each shower. 

• Valued Contributor

I would use some baby shampoo on a face washer in the shower under warm (not hot) water. I would soak the scalp with the face washer on the scabs on the scalp and let it soak in for sometime so that as much as possible is absorbed into the scabs. You really want to soften up those scabs. Repeat doing this. I'm not a doctor but over two weeks is a long time to still have that many scabs on your scalp post op. All the best!