• Kent
    • Stewie
    • Digs49
    • Berba11
    • Robert Deniro

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrators

Alright guys,

Cast your votes. The person with the most votes wins. Once we have the winner, I will announce the grand prize. 2nd and third place will not leave empty-handed either. Let's wait until after the new year to tally the full votes. I'm also attaching each of their threads here to make it easier. I want this to become a tradition. I am so grateful to be a part of this wonderful community and to those of you who share your results here. Because of you, this forum is so popular and the best resource online for researching surgeons. Cheers to more hair in 2024 🍻 I will temporarily pin this topic until after the new year.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

These patients were nominated by the community here. They’re all members of our forum. The purpose of this is to highlight patients for sharing and paying it forward. I am not responsible for selecting or approving the winner. It is up to the community. 

@mtb

@Capelli21

@Gatsby

@captaincalico

@Felipe Pianzoli

@Will_the_way

@Jamos1982

@Sele

@A_4_Archan

@Bandit90

@Kent

@Berba11

@Digs49

@RobertoDeNiro

@Stewie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
Just now, GeneralNorwood said:

I think this topic is not super visible. Many users skip first few pinned topics. I only noticed this poll, because i was following topic with nominations. 

How would you suggest making it more visible? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Vote For The Best HT of 2023 HERE
4 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

How would you suggest making it more visible? 

It depends what is possible here. 

1. You can for example add flames 🔥🔥🔥 before and after name of the topic. 

2. At main site, you can temporary change "View real patient photos and videos, research hair transplant physicians, get support and share your experience." to banner with information "Click here to VOTE for best HT of 2023"

3. If you want, you can record quick video with information for people watching hairrestorationnetwork yt channel. 

These are three things that quickly came to my mind

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

It depends what is possible here. 

1. You can for example add flames 🔥🔥🔥 before and after name of the topic. 

2. At main site, you can temporary change "View real patient photos and videos, research hair transplant physicians, get support and share your experience." to banner with information "Click here to VOTE for best HT of 2023"

3. If you want, you can record quick video with information for people watching hairrestorationnetwork yt channel. 

These are three things that quickly came to my mind

Those are good ideas. I’ll make a video tomorrow. I will post it on our main HT site as well. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to 🔥🔥VOTE For The BEST HT of 2023 HERE🥇🥇
  • Valued Contributor

Really not sure I deserve to be on this list! 95% of my HT was done in 2021 and the small touch up earlier this year hasn't made any significant difference to deserve to be seen alongside some of the mega transformations in this poll.

• Like 1

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Really not sure I deserve to be on this list! 95% of my HT was done in 2021 and the small touch up earlier this year hasn't made any significant difference to deserve to be seen alongside some of the mega transformations in this poll.

You were nominated in the other thread. Although, it was a small touch up, it’s made a big impact overall. Your results are really good.

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators
7 hours ago, HugoX said:

Did we have this at my time 🤔, missed out. Maybe I need to get Dr Zarev to do a graft or two Last couple of days so I can get in the list 😅 

I should’ve thought about this a lot sooner. But you know what, you’ll definitely be in our hall of fame.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

Gatsby for me because it was the hardest case and a brilliant result.

He’s definitely in the hall of fame for sure, good guy too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

My choices were between Capelli, Felipe and Digs. Too inconsistent when comparing guys' second procedures to a different guy's first procedure. And Capeill and Digs have the biggest single surgery transformation in my view. In the end Capelli benefitted hugely from curly hair so he got my vote. 

Of course Gatsby, Bandit, and Callico are just mind-bending results. Everyone wins in my view.

• Like 4

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, mtb said:

My choices were between Capelli, Felipe and Digs. Too inconsistent when comparing guys' second procedures to a different guy's first procedure. And Capeill and Digs have the biggest single surgery transformation in my view. In the end Capelli benefitted hugely from curly hair so he got my vote. 

Of course Gatsby, Bandit, and Callico are just mind-bending results. Everyone wins in my view.

Indeed, everyone here’s a winner in my book. So grateful to have guys like you on the forum. That’s what it’s all about paying it forward.

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators

Just posted this if you guys want to share it.

• Like 2

View my thread

I voted for @mtb. We saw spectacular transformation after 1st procedure. Now he is only 2 months after 2nd procedure, so we will see the final effect of his journey in 2024. 

So for sure, he will get more votes next year, but i voted for best Hair transplant. First procedure, It was over 8000 scalp grafts in 2 consecutive days, insane. 

• Like 2

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to 🔥🔥VOTE For The BEST Member HT of 2023 HERE🥇🥇
  • Administrators

Alright guys,

As promised, poll is closed.

1st place @Gatsby

2nd place @captaincalico

3rd place @Digs49

Everyone is a winner in my book. Every one on this list has had an outstanding result and have been instrumental in the success of our community. We get hundreds of thousands of visitors each month, which means we’re reaching millions of men and women looking to research for the best treatments and surgeons. That wouldn’t be possible without all of you 🙏 

Grand prize

I have sent @Gatsby a year supply of his favorite pomade, sea salt spray and volumizing powders. 

I will send a year supply of @captaincalico favorite hair product. 

@Digs49 Will get half a year supply of his favorite product. 

This is just the beginning, let’s make 2024 amazing 🍻

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 2

View my thread

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to 🔥🔥 BEST Member HT of 2023 DECIDED 🥇🥇
  • Melvin- Admin unpinned this topic
  • Valued Contributor

Thank you. 🙏 Everyone in this community is the winner and there are far better results than mine. It’s not the number of squared grafts per cm, etc. It’s how a hair transplant makes you feel inside. In that I feel that I have definitely won after 38years of life with plugs, scars, hair pieces and ink. Now I not only have hair but products that I can style it with! Thanks Melvin. 🙏

• Like 5
  • Well Done 1

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Thank you. 🙏 Everyone in this community is the winner and there are far better results than mine. It’s not the number of squared grafts per cm, etc. It’s how a hair transplant makes you feel inside. In that I feel that I have definitely won after 38years of life with plugs, scars, hair pieces and ink. Now I not only have hair but products that I can style it with! Thanks Melvin. 🙏

Thanks 🙏 its all about paying it forward. I think we will have some categories next year. Maybe best hairline, best crown, best overall transformation. 

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators
1 minute ago, hairman4321 said:

Imma let you finish but @Jamos1982 had one of the best transformations of ALL TIME

I agree, technically he’ll still have a chance this year, so will @mtb

• Like 3

View my thread

@Gatsby

Congratulations on winning the Best HT 2023, Your journey is an inspiration to everyone, and your victory is a testament to the trust you placed in our clinic. We are honored to have played a role in your success. Additionally, congratulations for the incredible work that Hair Restoration Network does in helping individuals find the best solutions for their hair restoration journeys. Your dedication to fostering a supportive and informative community has undoubtedly made a positive impact on countless lives. 

We also want to acknowledge and congratulate all the other members. Your stories contribute to the collective inspiration and encouragement that make HRN a beacon for those seeking the best in hair restoration.

Warmest Reagrds
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

• Administrators

This up coming year I think were going to do categories. Since “best” is vague. There were some results that deserved some recognition in their own right. 

I’m thinking “best hairline” “best 6-month transformation” “best crown” “best megasession” “best repair” this will open it up to more members, that deserve recognition. 

I value your guys input, so please make more suggestions.

• Like 5

View my thread