Input Requested For the Potential Recommendation of Dr. Ratchathorn Panchaprateep

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

As most of you know, we request input from our patient-based community and our recommended physicians before we approve a surgeon for a recommendation. Dr. Ratchathorn Panchaprateep is Dr. Laorwong's partner at the Absolute Hair Clinic, which has become our community's forum darling. She provides exceptional results at an affordable price, and her results are ultra-dense and natural.

As a result, we are now considering her for a potential recommendation. Our recommended surgeons must meet our high community standards of performing refined follicular unit grafting while achieving consistently high yields, high density, and coverage. We expect our recommended surgeons to be capable of dense-packing follicular unit grafts and have the capacity and staffing to transplant thousands of follicular units per session while maintaining an acceptable appearance to the donor.

Additionally, our recommended surgeons must be willing to operate transparently, knowing that their patients may come to our forum and review them right after surgery. Transparency builds trust and accountability, which is the foundation of credibility. That is why our list of recommendations is unlike any other on the internet. We use our community's collective knowledge and input, including our recommended physicians. Our recommendations are peer-reviewed. 

Why we Feel Dr. Ratchathorn Panchaprateep is worthy of our recommendation. 

Dr. Ratchathorn Panchaprateep is a board-certified dermatologist who works alongside @Kongkiat Laorwong and has cemented himself as one of the best in Asia. Together, they are Absolute Hair Clinic. Dr. Ratchathorn holds a PhD focused on hair follicle stem cells and hair regeneration. She recently received the platinum follicle award at the 27th World Congress. She's the youngest female physician to win the award. She has multiple published studies in peer-reviewed medical journals. She completed a fellowship with Elite Coalition surgeon @Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanichof the DHT clinic over a decade ago in 2012.

Dr. Ratchathorn performs mainly FUE, using the Trivellini Mamba system, one of the most sophisticated harvesting tools on the market. She uses punches ranging from 0.85-0.95 depending on the patient and their hair characteristics. She creates all recipient sites and harvests the grafts herself. To reduce time out of the body, the Absolute Hair Clinic team collects the grafts, prioritizing the grafts that are first out to be placed first. She does a maximum of 4,000 grafts per day. To ensure grafts are appropriately sorted, they have an aluminum dish that contains 30 channels. Each slot contains 50 grafts, which separate one-hair, two-hair, and three-hair follicular units. All grafts are stored in a holding solution that contains components that scavenge free radicals, provide PH buffering, and balance the intracellular state at low temperatures to mimic the body's fluids as closely as possible. This proprietary holding solution ensures the survival of the grafts and extends their viability as they wait to be placed. 

Dr. Ratchathorn makes all pre-made incisions. The grafts are placed using an implanter pen. She places the grafts herself with some assistance, which is rare, but seeing a physician be hands-on is excellent. She offers No-Shave FUE and long hair FUE for patients who want to conceal their procedures. Dr. Laorwong has posted her results on this forum for the past year, and her hairline artistry is exceptional. The donor is managed incredibly well with all her patients. She consistently dense-packs with high yield and growth. She provides excellence with affordability. Without question, she's an excellent choice for anyone looking for an affordable surgeon who provides high-quality and top-notch results.

View Absolute Hair Clinic Website Here

As always, we learn through our collective knowledge and experiences. I look forward to hearing your input and feedback.

Below are some of her high-quality results

Videos of Dr. Ratchatorn working in tandem with Dr. Laorwong and her results

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I don’t understand. Do we have any patients that have gone to this clinic and made threads about it here?
Usually or I mean always  the doctors only post the good results so we can’t be looking at those threads  

Edited by Ajamilo
  • Like 1

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, Ajamilo said:

I don’t understand. Do we have any patients that have gone to this clinic and made threads about it here?
Usually or I mean always  the doctors only post the good results so we can’t be looking at those threads  

There are dozens of patients who’ve gone to absolute hair clinic. You can search Absolute Hair Clinic and Dr. Laorwong.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Finally! Yes, she is an amazing doctor! Her work is clearly tracking Dr. Laorwongs, while building upon and taking Absolute Hair Clinic to the next level with her expertise in Stem Cell research. I have personally met with, and talked with Dr. Ratchathorn. I’m also a patient of Absolute Hair, under Dr. Laorwong. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

I think I spoke to her at reception and she was very accommodating and had good English. I'm not sure how they do it there - do they usually work together on the same patient? In that video for example they're both doing one side each. I was nervous before my operation and don't recall if I saw them both in the surgery room or not. It would be good to get clarity on that.

The results speak for themselves though, and the amount of accolades / education she has had is unreal.
In the examples posted above they are also only Asian hair, would be good to see some other types.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

There are dozens of patients who’ve gone to absolute hair clinic. You can search Absolute Hair Clinic and Dr. Laorwong.

Aha then I misunderstood because the results of Dr.Laorwong is really good. so she works beside Dr.Laorwong and do surgeries with him or she also have her own patients? 

• Like 1

She is good and should become a member of the hair restoration network.

• Like 3
  • Well Done 1

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

Aha then I misunderstood because the results of Dr.Laorwong is really good. so she works beside Dr.Laorwong and do surgeries with him or she also have her own patients? 

Both.

View my thread

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich said:

She is good and should become a member of the hair restoration network.

Thank you for valuable input Dr. Path 🙏

View my thread

You're welcome

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

• Administrators

Dear Community,

Given the feedback we've received from our Community and esteemed physicians here and privately. We have decided to approve @Dr.Ratchathorn Panchaprate for recommendation in our network. Her quality and results speak for themselves, as well as her CV. We're excited to have a doctor with a background in hair regeneration and join our network. 

Feel free to submit a consultation:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-ratchathorn-panchaprateep

View my thread