Dr. Hasson / 2215 grafts / hairline / FUE / 1 year post-op

This Vancouver area patient in his late 20’s was wishing to rebuild a new hairline that would also reduce some of the recession in the corners. This goal was accomplished by a slight lowering of the hairline in the middle and more on the sides to reduce the frontal temporal angles.

He was using finasteride prior to the procedure but Dr. Hasson suggested that given his modest estimated final hair loss pattern, medication was not deemed essential and the decision whether to continue or stop its use was up to him. Donor supply would most likely far exceed any potential future demand.

Hair texture was medium and donor hair was above average. 2215 grafts using the FUE method of extraction were needed and 315 of those were singe hair grafts, 1,266 were doubles, and 634 were 3-4 hair grafts. These photos were taken 1-year post-op.

1.jpg

2.jpg

2a.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

• Like 5

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• Administrators

Beautiful hairline, exceptional artistry 👏 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

It is a shame Dr. Hasson hasn't shown any interest in Verteporfin. It would be great to have another highly-rated surgeon close to the U.S. doing testing, especially with FUE, as the clinic seems to be focused that way now. Seems like they are open to new testing with the Xyon topical formulas, why there is no interest in Verteporfin is confusing. Great result though!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MrFox said:

It is a shame Dr. Hasson hasn't shown any interest in Verteporfin. It would be great to have another highly-rated surgeon close to the U.S. doing testing, especially with FUE, as the clinic seems to be focused that way now. Seems like they are open to new testing with the Xyon topical formulas, why there is no interest in Verteporfin is confusing. Great result though!

Definitely would be great to see Dr. Hasson interested in Verteporfin. 

• 4 weeks later...