Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong | Absolute Hair Clinic| FUE 4117 | Bangkok, Thailand

Ake

last post at month 3 you'd had (nearly) zero growth and now BAM! awesome! i'm hoping for the same. Lets have this happen for another couple of months.

Look at those photos from month 4 and 3 where you're looking down - both pics look like the same room, same lighting. Insane growth

Edited by hairman4321

2 hours ago, hairman4321 said:

last post at month 3 you'd had (nearly) zero growth and now BAM! awesome! i'm hoping for the same. Lets have this happen for another couple of months.

Look at those photos from month 4 and 3 where you're looking down - both pics look like the same room, same lighting. Insane growth

It’s crazy nothing for 3 months and then bang in 4 weeks this happens. Very happy I’m starting to see some results. I don’t really notice the difference untill I look back on photos. 
Trying to keep the lighting the same. Best way to compare photos 

Edited by Ake
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was going to update next week which was going to be 5months but I’ll do it now since requested. 
so it been 20 weeks since my HT. Still have some slight numbness in some spots. My dandruff is still around, been using Nizoral 1% twice a week. And still using baby shampoo for daily wash. 

Has the side cut last week with a number 1 - 1 1/2. Anything shorter I can see the donar scars. Might have to look at SMP as l like to have it short on the sides. 
Happy with the results so far. A lot more confident to not wear a hat all the time. 

IMG_9247.thumb.jpeg.dd73fd68e9c12bc94fe9146c1c2ea4fd.jpegIMG_9268.thumb.jpeg.f46f74658b5980a4ed8fd9e3ceb023f2.jpeg

IMG_9236.jpeg

IMG_9240.jpeg

IMG_9270.jpeg

IMG_9275.jpeg

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Ake for only four months your results are excellent. No one here in Australia could give you a result (even at only four months) like this. I don't know if it would make a difference but you could try the 2% Nizoral. Already from the pics your donor looks great. Plenty more growth ahead of you. I'm a huge fan of Dr Laorwong and a great option for many Aussies. Happy growing. 👌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

@Ake for only four months your results are excellent. No one here in Australia could give you a result (even at only four months) like this. I don't know if it would make a difference but you could try the 2% Nizoral. Already from the pics your donor looks great. Plenty more growth ahead of you. I'm a huge fan of Dr Laorwong and a great option for many Aussies. Happy growing. 👌

Thank you, you are 100% right and that’s why I went overseas. I’ll give the 2% a go. He has been getting some really good results. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Your results are just awesome and your donor practically looks untouched at that length. Your transplanted hair will continue to mature over the next 3-4 months so your full result is yet to be achieved. Congratulations!

• Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

1 minute ago, Ccd99 said:

Your results are just awesome and your donor practically looks untouched at that length. Your transplanted hair will continue to mature over the next 3-4 months so your full result is yet to be achieved. Congratulations!

Thank you. I’m really happy with it atm, anything extra is a bonus. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ake said:

24 weeks update. Very happy with my results so far.  1st set of photos are outside and I was facing the sun the other day.  2nd lot are today after a haircut with some stying wax. 

IMG_9486.jpeg

IMG_9487.jpeg

IMG_9488.jpeg

IMG_9494.jpeg

IMG_9496.jpeg

IMG_9492.jpeg

IMG_9520.jpeg

IMG_9521.jpeg

IMG_9527.jpeg

IMG_9531.jpeg

IMG_9530.jpeg

Looking awesome. Even in a fully natural non balding head of hair the crown looks see through under harsh light. A 1000% improvement over baseline, congratulations! 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Cooper48 said:

Wow!  Looking great! You still have more months to thicken. You must be loving you new hair. 

Thank you. I really am loving it. Feels so good to walk out of the house and not have to wear a hat or spend so much time trying to style my hair to cover my balding.

• Like 2

Yeah it’s such a great feeling. I wore hats every day. Now I don’t wear them at all. It’s so nice not have to worry about what your hair looks like. I just sprinkle a little hair powder on it and go. Laorwong really is good!  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2024 at 11:10 AM, Ake said:

24 weeks update. Very happy with my results so far.  1st set of photos are outside and I was facing the sun the other day.  2nd lot are today after a haircut with some stying wax. 

IMG_9486.jpeg

IMG_9487.jpeg

IMG_9488.jpeg

IMG_9494.jpeg

IMG_9496.jpeg

IMG_9492.jpeg

IMG_9520.jpeg

IMG_9521.jpeg

IMG_9527.jpeg

IMG_9531.jpeg

IMG_9530.jpeg

It’s just looking so good, Can’t wait to see you post the 6 months update

• Like 1

• Moderators

This is looking amazing. I'm happy for you.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Posted (edited)

Ok it’s been 29 weeks or 206 days since my procedure. I don’t think a lot has change since my last post about 5 weeks ago.

I think I have 90-95% of the numbness gone now. I’m very happy with the outcome so far. Since the front has come in I notice the crown hair loss a lot more now, Might have to go back and get that done now. 

I can’t do the doner shorter then 1&1/2 otherwise you can notice the scars. This is 5days after a cut. 

The last photos are not damp but wet hair directly under heat lamps so that’s as harsh lighting as you can get. This is the true test. Let me know what you guys think?

(sorry about the upside done photos  they are normal on my phone but upside down on here 🤷🏻‍♂️)

IMG_9870.jpeg

IMG_9866.jpeg

IMG_9865.jpeg

IMG_9856.jpeg

IMG_9864.jpeg

IMG_9874.jpeg

IMG_9875.jpeg

IMG_9876.jpeg

IMG_9888.jpeg

IMG_9898.jpeg

IMG_9903.jpeg

IMG_9889.jpeg