Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong | Absolute Hair Clinic| FUE 4117 | Bangkok, Thailand

Ake

1 hour ago, limeyaz said:

Hi, great report. Can you tell me how long you had to wait to get to see Dr Laorwong please from your initial contact? Does he have a long waiting list do you know? Thanks

I locked it in at the beginning of August and HT was mid October. Was a bit over 2 months wait. Just depends. When I first spoke to him he had an earlier date but by the time I actually decided to commit the date was gone. He holds the date for a day or two so you can arrange a deposit to lock it in. 

10 hours ago, Ake said:

I locked it in at the beginning of August and HT was mid October. Was a bit over 2 months wait. Just depends. When I first spoke to him he had an earlier date but by the time I actually decided to commit the date was gone. He holds the date for a day or two so you can arrange a deposit to lock it in. 

Thank you 👌

Two weeks post HT
All looks well, all scabs are gone and I’m careful washing the top by patting on the baby shampoo to get it foamy and then with my finger tips only gently messaging the top, sides I’m being a little more rough. Seeing 10-15 hairs in the shower not sure if it’s shedding yet or just me losing hair. Can definitely see alot of the grafted hairs have grown and a few haven’t, hopefully they are just slow growers. 
Top to mid scalp is still numb, donor area is still a little sensitive but it’s getting better each day and not as itchy. 

IMG_7809.jpeg

IMG_7806.jpeg

IMG_7804.jpeg

IMG_7805.jpeg

• Like 2

17 days post HT.
I know I should have waited another week for a haircut but I didn’t like the buzz cut look. 
went to my regular barber they were busy and had a new worker that was free (first mistake)
Me- just clean up just the edges, dont touch the top. Told him about the HT to be careful 
Barber - no worries brother, I’ll be careful and fix it up nice. 
this is the end result!

Way too short on the sides for my liking. It’s a zero guard.
But for only 17 days the FUE scars are looking ok, not red or too pink. 

IMG_7819.jpeg

IMG_7821.jpeg

IMG_7818.jpeg

13 hours ago, Ake said:

17 days post HT.
I know I should have waited another week for a haircut but I didn’t like the buzz cut look. 
went to my regular barber they were busy and had a new worker that was free (first mistake)
Me- just clean up just the edges, dont touch the top. Told him about the HT to be careful 
Barber - no worries brother, I’ll be careful and fix it up nice. 
this is the end result!

Way too short on the sides for my liking. It’s a zero guard.
But for only 17 days the FUE scars are looking ok, not red or too pink. 

IMG_7819.jpeg

IMG_7821.jpeg

IMG_7818.jpeg

Scars are not noticeable at all. This is really good

37 minutes ago, trazman58 said:

@Ake great post. Excited to see your progress! I'm also based in Australia and I'm interested in a procedure (the second for me) with Dr Laorwong. Just wondering what you found the best way of contacting him was?

I just emailed him on 

consultabsolutehairclinic@gmail.com  

• 2 weeks later...

4 weeks post HT. (9 days since my haircut)
Top of head is still slightly numb, getting better as the weeks go by. Still itchy sometimes mainly on the donor. Have been shedding a lot the last week. Been trying not to rub my head too aggressively as that just causes more to fall out. Don’t think I have any shock loss yet.
Not looking forward to the next few months. 

IMG_8023.jpeg

IMG_8025.jpeg

IMG_8028.jpeg

IMG_8026.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ake said:

4 weeks post HT. (9 days since my haircut)
Top of head is still slightly numb, getting better as the weeks go by. Still itchy sometimes mainly on the donor. Have been shedding a lot the last week. Been trying not to rub my head too aggressively as that just causes more to fall out. Don’t think I have any shock loss yet.
Not looking forward to the next few months. 

IMG_8023.jpeg

IMG_8025.jpeg

IMG_8028.jpeg

IMG_8026.jpeg

Your donor looks completely healed

Hey bro, trust me, I know how you’re feeling. Just passed 6 weeks. I work like 12-13 hour shifts and interact with a ton of people. Everyone’s always staring at my hair and saying something. It’s rough. Well get through it. By the looks of it you’re headed to some serious hair density! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coffee_bean said:

Hey bro, trust me, I know how you’re feeling. Just passed 6 weeks. I work like 12-13 hour shifts and interact with a ton of people. Everyone’s always staring at my hair and saying something. It’s rough. Well get through it. By the looks of it you’re headed to some serious hair density! 

I know your pain. I think the hardest part for me is trying to hide it from people. As before my HT no-one thought I was losing my hair as I hid it with topik, regular hair cuts and wearing a hat. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ake said:

I know your pain. I think the hardest part for me is trying to hide it from people. As before my HT no-one thought I was losing my hair as I hid it with topik, regular hair cuts and wearing a hat. 

Chin up - itll only be a little longer. A drop in the ocean of time in your life, youll forget this stsge ever happaned by next year.

Can you still wear a hat? If you don't wanna talk about it you could make up some story about having foliculitis or something. It seems things only start getting better around month 4, and you'll be laughing after that.

39 minutes ago, hairman4321 said:

Chin up - itll only be a little longer. A drop in the ocean of time in your life, youll forget this stsge ever happaned by next year.

Can you still wear a hat? If you don't wanna talk about it you could make up some story about having foliculitis or something. It seems things only start getting better around month 4, and you'll be laughing after that.

Just going to try to wear a hat in public and at work. Just hard for those occasions where I can’t where a hat I’m gonna be insecure about it, hopefully topik will come to my aid. Cause the first few weeks is fine, I didn’t mind the buzz cut as I had a full head of hair.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So after my last post I shed a little bit more but no real shock loss luckily. 
here are week 5 and 7. Nothing really happened beside my hair getting longer. 
still a little red on top and still numb in the mid scalp, but it’s getting better each week. 
Don’t know if I should just shave it all short (no.2 guard) or not. I think I can kinda hide it with some topik as seen in the last pic. What you guys think about shaving it?

IMG_8112.jpeg

IMG_8114.jpeg

IMG_8116.jpeg

IMG_8135.jpeg

Note: it’s actually 7 weeks not 8, my bad and to lazy to update the photo text

IMG_8446.jpeg

IMG_8452.jpeg

IMG_8467.jpeg

IMG_8439.jpeg

Edited by Ake
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ake said:

So after my last post I shed a little bit more but no real shock loss luckily. 
here are week 5 and 7. Nothing really happened beside my hair getting longer. 
still a little red on top and still numb in the mid scalp, but it’s getting better each week. 
Don’t know if I should just shave it all short (no.2 guard) or not. I think I can kinda hide it with some topik as seen in the last pic. What you guys think about shaving it?

IMG_8112.jpeg

IMG_8114.jpeg

IMG_8116.jpeg

IMG_8135.jpeg

Note: it’s actually 7 weeks not 8, my bad and to lazy to update the photo text

IMG_8446.jpeg

IMG_8452.jpeg

IMG_8467.jpeg

IMG_8439.jpeg

Your donor looks good and healed, get a haircut same as week 5 maybe skip the ear and get a low taper fade. 

• Like 1

looks like your donor area has recovered insanely well. and the redness in the recipient looks to be completely gone now too? or is it just the photo? very early for it to be gone totally if it is.

hopefully just 5 more weeks to month 3 and you'll start seeing growth! 🥳

• Like 1

Your donor has healed really well and it looks like you are set to start growing. Toppik sure does make a difference. I’ll have to give it a try during this ugly duckling phase. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hairman4321 said:

looks like your donor area has recovered insanely well. and the redness in the recipient looks to be completely gone now too? or is it just the photo? very early for it to be gone totally if it is.

hopefully just 5 more weeks to month 3 and you'll start seeing growth! 🥳

I think it’s the lighting. This is infront of a window this morning. I wouldn’t say it’s very red but definitely pink. So on the road to recovery. 

IMG_8470.jpeg

• Like 1