4355 Grafts FUE / Dr. Laorwong Absolute Clinic / 06.07.2023

Sele

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Sele your growth rate is phenomenal! Looking great and only five months! 👊🏻

Thanks buddy. Your result is amazing. I’m going to let the hairs grow longer and copy your hair style :P just from left to right. But I love the slit back look. If it fits me too, going to do that as well. I think I need 4-5 months more. Also it’s a practical style to hide the crown.

Edited by Sele
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, hdr13 said:

@Sele

hairline looks great, do you recommend dr Laorwong i am considering having my HT with him. 
also do you mind sharing your donor ? 

Definitely recommend. Of course it’s more expensive than a hair mill in Turkey but was worth it.

Donor I have this one I took yesterday. It’s just 2-3mm length since I get a mid fade every 2 weeks.

IMG_8728.jpeg

14 hours ago, Cooper48 said:

Wow, looks really good and you have more time for to get even better!  You must be thrilled with how it is coming in! 

8 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

Your hair is really starting to grow and look great now. You must be happy!! 

7 hours ago, Steeeve said:

Man, this is so nice! Very exciting for 5 months! The doctor really framed your face up perfectly.👏🏻👏🏻

Definitely very happy already. If this is it, it’s more than I imagined. I’m happy with the hairline since I think it replicates my original hairline perfectly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Posted these on Reddit few days ago already and got quite some positive feedback. Wanted to add them here as well. Around 5 months and 1 week. Picture 1 and 2 with dry hair, the rest with glossy hair wax. Donor has the white dots on a skin fade. Doesn’t bother me so far.

And the last picture, the usual micro shot with tiny hairs. I have no idea if they will grow out or if they are baby hairs that will stay like this. Feels like they are always at this length. But difficult to say.

Edit: Last shot in sunlight. The hairs left and right on my hairline are native hair left from pre surgery. I marked them with red in one picture.

IMG_8935.jpeg

IMG_8937.jpeg

IMG_8943.jpeg

IMG_8945.jpeg

IMG_8947.jpeg

IMG_8949.jpeg

IMG_9018.jpeg

IMG_8897.jpeg

Edited by Sele
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

That is some outstanding progress!  You still have a lot more time for growth.  Can't wait to see where you get.  You already can't tell you had an HT.  Thanks for the update.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 10:30 AM, Wingtsun said:

@Sele hey do you have an update on your 6 months progress?

thanks

Yes I have. Going through some hard times. Now 6 weeks in total on antibiotics. Bad sleep. Bad eating. It’s showing up on my hair. They feel thin. I think from month 5 to 6 there was not much change. Hair got longer. But I feel density wise that’s it. I took these shots against a window with daylight. I can add some daylight shot later. This is again styled with some wet look hair wax. No fibers. 

IMG_9715.jpeg

IMG_9718.jpeg

IMG_9719.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hdr13 said:

Congrats 🎊 , the results speak for themselves. 

what hair wax brand do you use? 

Thank you. I´m living in Thailand right now and use a Thai brand (guess its Thai) called "Gatsby - Styling Pomade Perfect Raise".

24 minutes ago, Sele said:

Thank you. I´m living in Thailand right now and use a Thai brand (guess its Thai) called "Gatsby - Styling Pomade Perfect Raise".

@Sele Are there any other medications you use? I understand you are not on finasteride or minoxidil? Currently, I'm debating use of finasteride, but wanting to get a Hair Transplant. Is this typical to have transplanted hair not fall without use of finasteride. 

24 minutes ago, HT24 said:

@Sele Are there any other medications you use? I understand you are not on finasteride or minoxidil? Currently, I'm debating use of finasteride, but wanting to get a Hair Transplant. Is this typical to have transplanted hair not fall without use of finasteride. 

I´m a special case because of Post fin syndrome. I would definitely recommend using finasteride after a HT if there are no sides. At least topical.

I do PRP every month. I apply 2 drops of caffeine solution (The Ordinary brand) and Aloe Vera on the scalp every night. Thats it.