Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Kostis BHR Clinic - MEGA-Sessions FUE/Body Hair Repair Patient - 9917 Grafts NW6 - Full coverage! Patient video included!

The patient came to us after a bad surgery in his home country resulting in poor growth and an over-harvested donor.

With a lot of loss and one subpar surgery already, the challenge was to then harvest the grafts carefully for his advanced loss and blend in beard hair that we had to tap into as a supplementary source. The goal was full coverage, and this meant a lot of grafts and the need for mega-sessions. The result has truly been life changing for him and here he gives his own video and testimony of what it means to him personally!

Thankfully, the patient came for a recent check-up to meet Dr. Bisanga in person and was kind enough to allow full face photos and video. This is a rarity and is much appreciated. A big thank you to him!!

The result has been very significant for the patient and this was why he was also so willing to share all that he has.

As you will see, Dr. Bisanga also noticed a softening of the beard hair on the scalp as detailed in the video.

Patient is in his late 30s and uses minoxidil.

GRAFT MAKE-UP
Scalp: 7867
Beard: 2050
GRAFT TOTAL:- 9917

VIDEO:

PRE-SURGERY

0tHnPdN.png
iV6g3Ts.png
1RIoNCs.pngeM8UOoN.pngYFS886p.pngMOl55XW.png

POST-SURGERY

MOl55XW.pngkRT0eIp.png5X3MU8h.pngK0zOIaW.pngr9gU1iO.png9puS6vr.png

RESULT

pozMd2f.pngNnFMKQs.pngMXreRJN.pngU92wNkj.pngPDH2vur.pngTdhNvdU.pngj7IzqaQ.pngOP0MBvV.pngTl1wZYF.png

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

This patient was actually treated over 3 sessions.

As with any repair case that may have presented growth/yield concerns in their initial surgery, the process can require more sessions than a virgin scalp case who may not present quite the challenges and or limitations.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Incredible results on a diffuse hair loss patient 👏🏼

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Diffused loss, previous poor surgery, near 10k grafts and from 2015..so we are talking a long time ago when clinics were not per se doing large sessions as nowadays and also body hair used and a patient testimony that is full face. Rare case and very happy for the patient. Big thank you to the patient for coming for a check up with Dr.B and allowing us to use the material.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network