Dr. Munib Ahmad Potential Membership Into The Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

Dear valued members, physicians, and visitors of our community, 

As most of you know, we request input from our community and our recommended physicians before we approve any physician for a recommendation. We invite you to review the below information about Dr. Munib Ahmad and his results and to post a reply with your opinion. 

@DrMunibAhmad has built a solid reputation on our forum since he started posting his results. His cases have shown excellent attention to detail and density. The quality of his results, case presentation, and results have been top-notch. 

We are considering him for a potential recommendation to the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians—the highest standards in the Hair Restoration Industry. We expect our Coalition surgeons to be able to not only dense-pack quality follicular unit grafts but also have the capacity and staffing to transplant thousands of follicular units daily. We also require our Coalition members to have excellent patient reviews and consistent results.

Our Coalition surgeons must operate transparently and be held publicly accountable, knowing that their patients may come to our forum and review them right after surgery. Transparency builds trust and accountability, which is the foundation for credibility. That is why our list of recommendations is unlike any other on the internet. We use the collective wisdom and input of the entire community.

The Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians was spearheaded by surgeons, including Dr. Ron Shapiro, Dr. Jerry Wong, Dr. Victor Hasson, and Dr. Raymond Konior. When this community started in 1999, mini-graft hair plugs were an industry standard. The Coalition held workshops in the early 2000s to make ultra-refined follicular unit grafting an industry standard. Today, follicular unit grafting is standard. The Coalition continues to set the highest standards for the industry. See Coalition standards here.

Why We Feel Dr. Munib Ahmad is Worthy of Coalition Membership.

Dr. Munib Ahmad has become one of the world's most sought-after hair transplant surgeons, especially in Europe—a member of several prestigious societies, including the International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).

He provides 100% guidance from the first contact to the last aftercare check, always in direct contact with patients. He guides his patients through every step of the procedure to ensure they understand the surgery step, the goal of the procedure, and their expectations. 

Dr. Ahmad carries out the FULL treatment himself (i.e., punching, extracting, making sites, checking the sorted grafts, and placing the grafts). Dr. Ahmad's passion for this work is evident in every procedure he performs. 

Dr. Munib is known for his meticulous and artistic approach to hair transplant surgery. He selects specific hairs for the hairline to ensure that it is indistinguishable from a natural hairline, even from a close-up, and that no one can tell where the "new" hair starts or ends; this is essential to achieving top-quality results from any transplant procedure. He creates close-up images of the results to showcase and bring his art to life. 

Dr. Munib can densely pack up to 70 FU/cm2 when appropriate for the patient. But only if this is an advantage for the patient in the long run. 

The number of patients at this clinic has increased in recent years. Dr. Munib's work is sought after because of the quality of his work and presentation, which is a testament to his skill and reputation. 

Dr. Ahmad has repaired unnatural (failed) hair transplants in just one operation. More than 20% of his patients are repair cases. These patients want a solution without having to undergo multiple surgeries, and Dr. Ahmad is known for being able to achieve this. 

He has also been proven to give consistently good results for the crown area, with full coverage using a minimal number of grafts. 

Dr. Munib makes a bespoke hair treatment plan for every patient so that he has nothing to fear if hair loss continues in the future. He ensures that there are always enough grafts to perform another surgery and ensure a natural result. 

As always, we learn through our collective knowledge and experiences. I look forward to hearing your input and feedback.

View Dr. Munib's website HERE.

Below are some patient reviews:

Clinic Videos

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I’ve been an admirer of his work for some time now and feel like he is a natural addition to the coalition.  I particularly like his involvement in every aspect of the surgery/process including placement of the grafts. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Thank you for your input 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Great doctor who has build a solid reputation in our forum. 

His presentation skills are the best. 

All his results are quite natural and the fact that he is completely involved in the procedure is a big thumbs up for me. 

• Like 1

Yes, without question. 

Great results on a consistent basis. Presentation second to none with every intricacy of his worked there for all to see.

I’d also commend the Dr for being vocal on his social media outlet in regards to education. He provides a very useful insight into the process and highlights red flags people should be looking out for when considering surgery. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I am an admirer of his work...right now i rate him above all and i am confident his work will keep me doing that....he takes lot of pride in his work which makes him stand out and which pushes him to do the best and still improve if there is any room for that...he will add an immense value to the coalition....so a big yes from me...

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I have reviewed the cases of Dr. Ahmad. They all look good, natural, good density, except there's one repair case with pending result. I highly recommend him to be a coalition member of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Like 1

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich said:

I have reviewed the cases of Dr. Ahmad. They all look good, natural, good density, except there's one repair case with pending result. I highly recommend him to be a coalition member of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thank you so much for your valuable input Dr. Path 🙏

View my thread

Dr. Munib Ahmad is an incredible doctor. Also, he probably has the highest quality pictures showing off his work in all conditions, which just shows how how honest and confident he is in his work.

• Like 1

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, son2 said:

Dr. Munib Ahmad is an incredible doctor. Also, he probably has the highest quality pictures showing off his work in all conditions, which just shows how how honest and confident he is in his work.

Thanks for your feedback 🙏

View my thread

I think he belongs to a separate tier, but until then, the coalition is definitely good. (It’s a joke). 

• Haha 1

I thought he was on already tbh, definitely think he is a great addition, seems to do consistently fantastic work tailored to the indvl, and I like the way he properly showcases all his results.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Thanks for your input everyone. To clarify, he’s already recommended. But the Coalition requires a higher standard. Better case presentations, results and patient satisfaction on the forum.

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators

Dear Members and Physicians,

Based on the overwhelming positive feedback we’ve received. It is my pleasure to announce that Dr. Munib has been accepted into the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. Please join me in congratulating @DrMunibAhmad 🥳

IMG_8659.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Well Done 4

View my thread