Podcast on August 30th with Dr. Zarev Ask Your QUESTIONS

• Administrators

Guys,

Let’s focus on asking relevant questions regarding his technique and practice. Let’s refrain from speculating about other things that aren’t relevant to the conversation.

onwards,

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1. Who are patients not suitable for an HT?

2. Does he recommend blood, hormon or other lab-medical tests before the HT. What are the critical parameters to be considered here?

3. Supplements before/after hair transplant

4. Aftercare protocol for quicker healing and anything in particular for subsiding the redness

Edited by translator

Man this is going to be better than the oppinheimer X barbie weekender (can’t say so for barbie) 

look forward to what you have in store for the podcast Melvin well done for getting this set up for the HT community!

• Like 1

Hi @Melvin- Moderator, how do we hear or access your podcast? Is it on YouTube? Can you post a link where we can click and hear the podcast?

With regards to the questions for dr. Zarev, can you ask 

1. Does he require or prefer his patients to be on meds before considering them a HT candidate? 

2. Does he have an option for the patient to stay in his clinic/hospital after the HT in his new place? 

3. Does he still do his surgery without any louper? 

4. How many patients does he see for consultation and for surgery in a week or month? What’s his process for the consultation time and surgery time? How does he divide it during the year? I’m very curious because he now has a very long waiting time just for consultation. 

5. What is usually the wait time for the actual surgery after the patients consultation? 

Edited by Mr. Clean

• Administrators

The podcast will be pre-recorded and posted on our YouTube channel. 
https://youtube.com/@HairTransplantNetwork?si=zZRx8nrNHKFWtpoC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1: what dose he think about creatine and hair loss?

2: dose he recommends doing some PRP or mesotherapy after the surgery for few months while also being in meds?

3: how difficult is it to work on someone with uneven hair density and uneven hairline ?

see you on Feb 23/2024 😁

Edited by Sultan91

• Administrators

Podcast is tomorrow at 11am pacific time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

View my thread

16 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Podcast is tomorrow at 11am pacific time. 

If i understand correctly, you are going to start pre-recording this podcast at 11 am and we will be able to watch it some time later?

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

If i understand correctly, you are going to start pre-recording this podcast at 11 am and we will be able to watch it some time later?

Yes, I will probably have it edited and up by tomorrow at the latest. 

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators

I'm not sure. I'm hoping next week.

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Sorry guys I’ve been editing it. It should be available this week..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

On 9/11/2023 at 3:40 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Sorry guys I’ve been editing it. It should be available this week..

No need to apologize @Melvin- Moderator, We all can wait, there are lots of stuff to read in this forum to learn while waiting anyway 😁We do appreciate and thank you for all your efforts here! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😊

• Administrators

I’m sending the final edit to Dr. Zarev, once he approves it. I will upload it. Hopefully today.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Here's the podcast

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

View my thread

Just saw the podcast @Melvin- Moderator, great stuff and great questions. It's great that Dr Zarev was able to explain a bit about his approach and way of work, that conversation could have gone on for hours. 

But did I notice a little bit of biceps 💪🏻 competition going on between you and Dr Zarev 😉😂?

• Haha 1