Bisanga or Pinto

Dear Folks, 

I have a question. If you would have the choice, would you go with Bisanga or Pinto? 

I know, Bisanga is highly recommend here. And I saw some great results. Pinto is not so popular on this forum. But I really like his involvement in the procedure. 

I would consider myself a NW3. It's about hairline and frontal third (up to 2500 Grafts) . I know, some pictures would help. But I would like to hear your opinions anyway. Would love to hear from you guys. 

Gennox

Edited by Gennox

Pinto imo. Bisanga is really solid, but Pinto is exceptional right now. I love that he's so involved in every step of the procedure -- haven't seen a bad result from him yet.

• Like 1

• Administrators

They're both excellent surgeons. You could flip a coin and get a good result with either of these surgeons. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Gennox said:

Dear Folks, 

I have a question. If you would have the choice, would you go with Bisanga or Pinto? 

I know, Bisanga is highly recommend here. And I saw some great results. Pinto is not so popular on this forum. But I really like his involvement in the procedure. 

I would consider myself a NW3. It's about hairline and frontal third (up to 2500 Grafts) . I know, some pictures would help. But I would like to hear your opinions anyway. Would love to hear from you guys. 

Gennox

if you dont have afro hair then pick any, else pick bisanga.  pinto is the more cost effective option. if its about hairline i would have gone de freitas but pinto and ferreira also great in same price. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So it looks like, more of you guys prefer Pinto.

I think its hard to decide, because you really do not see so many results of Pinto on this forum and this sometimes makes me unsure.

So, if Budget is not a topic, do most of you still consider Pinto is on the same level with Bisanga.

I really like his involvement in the process, but in the end, its the result that counts. So, I am still open for your opinions.

Thanks

• Valued Contributor

@Gennox

Pinto is excellent ...and also do check out dr Ferreira who is producing excellent results...and if budget really isn't any barrier than look at dr munib ahmad...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 8/29/2023 at 6:16 AM, Gennox said:

So it looks like, more of you guys prefer Pinto.

I think its hard to decide, because you really do not see so many results of Pinto on this forum and this sometimes makes me unsure.

So, if Budget is not a topic, do most of you still consider Pinto is on the same level with Bisanga.

I really like his involvement in the process, but in the end, its the result that counts. So, I am still open for your opinions.

Thanks

Pinto for sure.

• Like 1

Check out my journey here: