3510 FUE Grafts by Dr Kongkiat Laorwong - 1st June 2023.

10 hours ago, Veslthinez said:

If you would have get a transplant with laorwong again for the first time. What question you could have ask?

Hey man - that's a really good question.  I Might need to have a think about that. I would probably ask more questions about the quality of my hair and how that would impact the final result.  I put a lot of trust in the Dr and am so far happy with the result 🙂

On 11/12/2023 at 5:34 PM, Happychap said:

Hey man - that's a really good question.  I Might need to have a think about that. I would probably ask more questions about the quality of my hair and how that would impact the final result.  I put a lot of trust in the Dr and am so far happy with the result 🙂

when i get nervous i ask a lot of questions, although maybe not the most useful ones haha.
i asked him the other day what he thought of my donor and hair thickness - he said donor was good and thickness caliber was medium (this was just looking with his eyes in the pre-op consult, though). with that i'm hoping for a positive result! i've only had 1500 grafts in the hairline and did the cell therapy also so hoping that can boost the native hairs also.

i'm also planning on eating 1 raw garlic clove a day (supposed to boost blood flow), use topical min and topical dutasteride when i get back home. and maybe something like "nitro wood" supplement - also supposed to boost blood flow, its mostly beetroot powder i believe. i'll probably just do these for the first 3 months. i've used topical min before and don't like the hassle of daily application.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

**6.5 month update**

Thankfully the wiry / grey thin hairs have finally started to thicken and density has started to kick in - hooray! 

I have had friends comment how they've noticed change in the last couple of weeks and I am getting a few more comments / compliments which is nice.  I'm stoked with the result thus far and hoping it continues to get fuller / denser over the coming months.   

Have included some recent photos as well as a pic of my last haircut before heading to Thailand for surgery as a comparison.

Have a very hairy Xmas all - thanks for your support and feedback this year. It is much appreciated :)

20231215_112915.jpg

20231218_092008.jpg

20231221_172502.jpg

20231221_093504.jpg

20231221_172820.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

😲😲😲😲🤩🤩🤩🤩 WOW!!! Incredible!!! Dang this is a homerun thus far and I love it. You must be stoked!

Out of curiosity, but your friends/family must be like wtf? Super interested to see what kind of reactions you are getting.

1st Procedure: 3332 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 10.29.20
2nd Procedure: 1908 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 11.13.23

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, congrats and what a nice result to start the new year ! Still only early days plenty of extra growth to come 

I took your advice and currently 3 weeks post op with Laorwong, it was a great experience worth travelling NZ to Thailand.

Thanks for your help. Happy growing!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JackWantsHair said:

Wow, congrats and what a nice result to start the new year ! Still only early days plenty of extra growth to come 

I took your advice and currently 3 weeks post op with Laorwong, it was a great experience worth travelling NZ to Thailand.

Thanks for your help. Happy growing!

Nice one man!  You won't regret it!  Keep the faith during the next 3-6 months, the waiting while looking like an ugly duckling can be painful -  but it's worth it and you'll never look back.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happychap said:

Nice one man!  You won't regret it!  Keep the faith during the next 3-6 months, the waiting while looking like an ugly duckling can be painful -  but it's worth it and you'll never look back.  

Thank you man !  Definitely have faith in Laorwong.  Looking forward to more updates : ) 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 1:11 PM, Happychap said:

**6.5 month update**

Thankfully the wiry / grey thin hairs have finally started to thicken and density has started to kick in - hooray! 

I have had friends comment how they've noticed change in the last couple of weeks and I am getting a few more comments / compliments which is nice.  I'm stoked with the result thus far and hoping it continues to get fuller / denser over the coming months.   

Have included some recent photos as well as a pic of my last haircut before heading to Thailand for surgery as a comparison.

Have a very hairy Xmas all - thanks for your support and feedback this year. It is much appreciated :)

20231215_112915.jpg

20231218_092008.jpg

20231221_172502.jpg

20231221_093504.jpg

20231221_172820.jpg

Looking like another solid outcome by @Kongkiat.

Congratulations on your results…they are certainly impressive so far 👏

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...