CosmeRNA just launched - 300 EUR for three-month supply

SoSoz

it's seems to be ... but this is very sad because 1x/2-week will not work great as 1x/1-week imo

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators

If it works, then the cost isn’t bad at all. 100 euros per month. I’ll gladly pay that if it works and doesn’t have side effects. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

it's a shame that we don't have access to the study that says that 1x/2-weeks is enough...

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

If it works, then the cost isn’t bad at all. 100 euros per month. I’ll gladly pay that if it works and doesn’t have side effects. 

Awaiting for some podcast regarding this product 🙏

3 hours ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

From the web site it reads as if there is a more intense initial treatment followed by a maintenance dose, so perhaps it won't be that expensive in the long run.

Yes it seems that after the initial 6 months of treatment, they're saying you would need a less frequent maintenance dose of 1x per month, but they don't base that off any literature from what I've seen. In any case it would likely not cost the full course of 100eur per month, but probably something closer to 600 eur a year 

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Im with Melvin here. If it works and is without sides...the price seems very reasonable to me. I understand everyone is in a different financial place...but I would gladly fork this out to achieve maintenance alone! I would likely pair it with other things I can tolerate too. Roll on pyrilutamide and GT20029 for the ultimate stack 🤤

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 8:54 PM, Follicle1984 said:

Im with Melvin here. If it works and is without sides...the price seems very reasonable to me. I understand everyone is in a different financial place...but I would gladly fork this out to achieve maintenance alone! I would likely pair it with other things I can tolerate too. Roll on pyrilutamide and GT20029 for the ultimate stack 🤤

9oxodg5o43ya1

• Valued Contributor

I would look at the cost as an investment and I would think of ways of spending less on something else in my life. I quit smoking fifteen years ago and the amount of money (and my improved health) that I have saved could cover this cost for several years at the very least.

I do think it's a good point someone else brought up though (Possibly on another thread): at $1200 per year maybe it's better to save and go with a hair transplant? At least in the short term until efficacy/safety is being fully born out. 

Of course if you're young with an advanced loss pattern and a limited donor maybe it makes more sense to "throw the kitchen sink at it" and give it a shot. I'm certainly very interested to see what happens. 

4 hours ago, arthurSam said:

So minox is better

Well , overall, minox regrew on all mice, but the level of growth was near complete using GT20029 on the mice that regrew hair. They must be confident if they are already in phase 2 of human trials