Eugenix vs Dr Lorenzo

Jupiter_

Hello i have seen youtube videos from both clinics covering higher norwood patients 6 or 7. Hoever i have seen a lot of great results here from Eugenix while a few from Dr Lorenzo. How would you compare Eugenix (De Sethi, Dr Bansal) to Dr Lorenzo in terms of ethics, stability, consistency, and better resutls? If someone is norwood 6 for example would you suggest him to go to Eugenix or to Dr Lorenzo?

Honestly, if you're willing to pay Sethi and Lorenzo prices, why not go to Zarev?

Lorenzo was elite maybe 5 years ago, and I've read some serious allegations of the quality diminishing. Eugenix was considered THE clinic until last year, and now it appears they've also sacrificed quality for quantity. The issue with both is the tech reliance and multiple patients per day. If you are dead set on one of these two, Eugenix is probably safer, but you'll need to be sure you know beforehand what you want and make that clear during the consultation.

For me: Zarev >>>>>>Eugenix>>Lorenzo.

Lorenzo was good in the past but lately i have seen various negative reviews about him, so i would not suggest him as a good option for his high price.
Eugenix is definitely a much better option than Lorenzo.
So between these two i would suggest Eugenix.
Otherwise you could look at other elite clinics that are experienced on higher norwoods like Dr Pittella in Brazil, Dr Zarev.

2 hours ago, Jupiter_ said:

Hello i have seen youtube videos from both clinics covering higher norwood patients 6 or 7. Hoever i have seen a lot of great results here from Eugenix while a few from Dr Lorenzo. How would you compare Eugenix (De Sethi, Dr Bansal) to Dr Lorenzo in terms of ethics, stability, consistency, and better resutls? If someone is norwood 6 for example would you suggest him to go to Eugenix or to Dr Lorenzo?

Hi buddy, I would say you should post your pictures and probably people can give you better advice. 
I am not a big fan of Dr. Zarev work as he prefers secrecy over educating patients. Eugenix definitely is the first option followed by Pitella or Lorenzo. 

30 minutes ago, DHT said:

Hi buddy, I would say you should post your pictures and probably people can give you better advice. 
I am not a big fan of Dr. Zarev work as he prefers secrecy over educating patients. Eugenix definitely is the first option followed by Pitella or Lorenzo. 

I dont get your opinion on Zarev.

He has the most thorough consulation that i have comes across. Very specific details about his patients donor.

Has video outlining his planning for his surgeries.

I am confused?

Just because he doesnt have a huge marketing like other Dr's does not mean he doesnt educate patients.

For me he is very very transparent

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hairman22 said:

I dont get your opinion on Zarev.

He has the most thorough consulation that i have comes across. Very specific details about his patients donor.

Has video outlining his planning for his surgeries.

I am confused?

Just because he doesnt have a huge marketing like other Dr's does not mean he doesnt educate patients.

For me he is very very transparent

No offense buddy, he can be a good surgeon, but I've heard this thousand of times that he's very secretive of his work and doesn't want to share it with anyone else. I've tried consulting him for my brother in the states, long waiting time which is a good indicator for good surgeon. I've nothing against him but I don't feel the same amount of trust which probably i can show to recommend Pittelaa, Eugenix, Lorenzo, Bicer, Bisanga, etc. 

42 minutes ago, DHT said:

might not like his secrecy but there’s no doubt his work is incredible come on now 

1 hour ago, Big Rome said:

might not like his secrecy but there’s no doubt his work is incredible come on now 

I agree. I can understand why the his apparent philosophy doesn't appeal to some. From what I can see, he's invested time and money to increase the success of his procedures. He could share that for the benefit of everyone, or he could use it to build a larger practice and ultimately gain financially by doing that.

I'm a capitalist, so his approach doesn't bother me in the slightest. I hope he's rewarded for his work and shares it all once he's made his millions.

• Administrators

I would use the search function and thoroughly look at their reviews. Talk to their patients, and look for similarities in your own hair characteristics and hair loss level. It’s much better than getting the opinion of random anonymous posters. Good luck on your research.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/search/

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, DHT said:

No offense buddy, he can be a good surgeon, but I've heard this thousand of times that he's very secretive of his work and doesn't want to share it with anyone else. I've tried consulting him for my brother in the states, long waiting time which is a good indicator for good surgeon. I've nothing against him but I don't feel the same amount of trust which probably i can show to recommend Pittelaa, Eugenix, Lorenzo, Bicer, Bisanga, etc. 

He is hoping to train surgeon's at his clinic at some time.

Yes but you mentioned he isnt educatingpatients. That isn't true at all. 

He explained he has an extraction method that allows him cause less damage & extract more grafts along with his planning he has showcased.

So again he is very very busy & it isn't on social media much but he is educating his patients & he has released video's about his  donor planning,

I much prefer Zarev's example on focusing doing his best for cases he takes on rather than Eugenix who are taking on a huge amount of patients .

Edited by hairman22

I would avoid Lorenzo especially for the price he charges. Eugenix is definitely the answer to your question and the clinic you should select between these 2. 

Zarev is top quality doctor, he does everything by himself so no time for social media etc…and it doesn’t mean he is less good doctor because he does not do good marketing on social media.

Doctors who are the best in their work do not need marketing to get clients, while other who are less skilled they need to be promoted a lot to get more patients. 

Edited by Jackdaniels
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jackdaniels said:

I would avoid Lorenzo especially for the price he charges. Eugenix is definitely the answer to your question and the clinic you should select between these 2. 

Zarev is top quality doctor, he does everything by himself so no time for social media etc…and it doesn’t mean he is less good doctor because he is not good marketing on social media. Doctors who are the best in their work do not need marketing to get clients, while other who are less skilled they need to be promoted a lot to get more patients. 

A once and done procedure from Zarev would be my choice despite the waiting list size. It'd be expensive but would be transformational, imho. 

19 hours ago, Jupiter_ said:

I would personally suggest Dr Pittella. I've been really impressed with his results, all very natural and with good density. 

He also works predominantly on NW6's and NW7's so knows exactly what is required. 

On top of this he is involved in all aspects of the surgery if you go with the option for $4 per graft which I think is great value. 

Thank you all for your answers. So in general most of you would select Eugenix instead of Lorenzo and if Not Eugenix you would consider Zarev or Dr Pittlla. I think my first three choices would be Pittella, Eugenix and Zarev.

On 4/28/2023 at 6:51 AM, mrmane85 said:

I would personally suggest Dr Pittella. I've been really impressed with his results, all very natural and with good density. 

He also works predominantly on NW6's and NW7's so knows exactly what is required. 

On top of this he is involved in all aspects of the surgery if you go with the option for $4 per graft which I think is great value. 

I think Dr Pittella has different prices according to his participation in the surgery. If he is involed in all steps he would be around 4$ per graft, but if he wont do all the aspects of surgery his pirce would be around 2$, which is still a good option for someone who cant afford the more expensive one.

Edited by Jupiter_

On 4/27/2023 at 3:01 AM, Z-- said:

Honestly, if you're willing to pay Sethi and Lorenzo prices, why not go to Zarev?

Lorenzo was elite maybe 5 years ago, and I've read some serious allegations of the quality diminishing. Eugenix was considered THE clinic until last year, and now it appears they've also sacrificed quality for quantity. The issue with both is the tech reliance and multiple patients per day. If you are dead set on one of these two, Eugenix is probably safer, but you'll need to be sure you know beforehand what you want and make that clear during the consultation.

For me: Zarev >>>>>>Eugenix>>Lorenzo.

It's worth looking at Zarev. A level of detail I didn't see in all my consultations with other docs. That said, you could still get a great result from the doctors you mentioned. 

On 4/27/2023 at 4:02 AM, BaldGuy said:

Lorenzo was good in the past but lately i have seen various negative reviews about him, so i would not suggest him as a good option for his high price.
Eugenix is definitely a much better option than Lorenzo.
So between these two i would suggest Eugenix.
Otherwise you could look at other elite clinics that are experienced on higher norwoods like Dr Pittella in Brazil, Dr Zarev.

I went to Zarev. My brother is going to Pitella. Both great options. 

• Like 2

I highly recommend Dr. Lorenzo. I've had two procedures with him (see links at bottom of post). Quality experience was top notch and I still get complimented on the quality of his work as the best they've seen. I think a lot of people on the forums don't realise he teaches many other surgeons. Choosing any surgeon is tricky because it's such a big leap you're making. However, I would suggest getting consultations and listening to your instincts.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen some negative reviews about dr Lorenzo, about low yields, doing mutliple surgeries per day and using different techs for his procedures with unknown experience..So i am but confused since it seems that he has lowered the quality the last years compared to the past.

Edited by Jupiter_

3 hours ago, Jupiter_ said:

I have seen some negative reviews about dr Lorenzo, about low yields, doing mutliple surgeries per day and using different techs for his procedures with unknown experience..So i am but confused since it seems that he has lowered the quality the last years compared to the past.

I had surgery with him in 2021, result was good. However I think it's a bit of a gamble with his clinic, as Lorenzo himself seems unstable. One of his techs told me he's "always angry". The clinic was very busy and quite hectic. I would never go back, especially for the premium price he charges.