How to get in touch w Dr. Mwamba

I (33 y/o black female) had my first HT w Dr Diep almost 2 years ago and I’m not happy with the results mainly because of poor density and bumps literally at every recipient site. I’ve heard Dr. Mwamba is a great choice as he repairs other’s work but it seems impossible to get in touch with them. I filled out their online form, called, emailed and no response. It has been over a month. At this point I feel hesitant going forward with them since their customer service seems nonexistent. Any advice?

A lot of top clinics have terrible response times. Ive heard that some doctors take up to 2 years just to respond to email. Its a joke really, but it is accepted, because these doctors dont need your money. They get a lof of request, and most of the good ones do 1 surgery a day, so there is no way they can meet the demand.

If you like Dr Mwamba's work you should send your request to other top docs. Dr Heitmann, Dr Pinto, Dr Feriduni, Hattingen, Dr Bisanga, Dr Ferreira, Dr Pekiner, Dr Keser.

If you want a good surgeon, you will have to wait.

Edited by nicoandgello

I must say, I’ve not had to wait long for reply’s off anybody! I’ve contacted, and heard back from Fuegenix (he speak directly to you on WhatsApp!), pinto, Mwamba, Pekiner, Bisanga, Bicer, and UK doctors…. It does seem odd that some don’t have much joy…

Bumps at every recipient site sounds like you might be prone to keloid scarring. This isn't the doctor's fault so proceed cautiously with further surgery no matter who you go to. 

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hi thanks for letting me know. I have no history with keloid scarring and have had plenty of incidents that could have led to keloids. It looks like the dreaded cobble stoning and I’ve seen a fair share of Diep’s patient with these bumps.. see below for an example.

• Administrators

Use our link

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-patrick-mwamba

We can then get involved if you receive no response.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Move on and keep searching for other docs. Either they are busy or they very well may not want to take you on as a patient, for whatever reason. Its not uncommon to be rejected as a repair patient - even among the 'repair' clinics. 

Its like job searching, keep applying until you find your perfect match. 

On 3/3/2023 at 7:35 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Use our link

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-patrick-mwamba

We can then get involved if you receive no response.

Hi, 

A representative named Pax Ngemba finally reached out to me and had me pay 50 EUR to secure a video consultation with Dr Mwamba for next week. I am trying to email them to get the link to the video consultation but I’m suddenly getting delivery failure notifications for customer.care@mywhtc.com and pax@mywhtc.com

I would be so alarmed if this Dr didn’t have an excellent reputation. Did you guys have a similar experience?  

btw, I emailed info@fueclinic.com to notify them of these issues with their email server, since Mwamba can be contacted through 2 different websites . Have yet to hear from them.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, M_M33 said:

Hi, 

A representative named Pax Ngemba finally reached out to me and had me pay 50 EUR to secure a video consultation with Dr Mwamba for next week. I am trying to email them to get the link to the video consultation but I’m suddenly getting delivery failure notifications for customer.care@mywhtc.com and pax@mywhtc.com

I would be so alarmed if this Dr didn’t have an excellent reputation. Did you guys have a similar experience?  

btw, I emailed info@fueclinic.com to notify them of these issues with their email server, since Mwamba can be contacted through 2 different websites . Have yet to hear from them.

Let me tag @Dr. Patrick Mwamba

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: finally got in touch with Mwamba and was able to schedule an in-person consultation with him for next month

I’m extremely pleased after this first impression. He is patient, knowledgeable and caring. I’ll post my results in the future. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...