4120 FUE Dr laorwong absolute hair Thailand

Jamos1982

On 9/4/2023 at 9:48 PM, mrmane85 said:

How are you feeling compared to how you felt before you had the procedure? 

Has it given you more confidence or made you feel any different? 

I do like what I see in the mirror now for sure. And just going out in general it’s given me alot more self confidence and not having to try and comb my hair over and try to hide my baldness! 

• Like 2

On 9/17/2023 at 12:10 PM, Jamos1982 said:

I do like what I see in the mirror now for sure. And just going out in general it’s given me alot more self confidence and not having to try and comb my hair over and try to hide my baldness! 

That's great to hear. They say money can't buy happiness but a good HT definitely can (which does involve money haha).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Crazy result bro. It looks like you never was bald and never had a HT. I visited the doctor yesterday and mentioned you "Jamos" and that you were the reason I chose his clinic. He laughed and agreed that you have an outstanding result. Your crown looks pretty good. You will go for a 2nd HT or leave it as it is?

4 hours ago, Sele said:

Crazy result bro. It looks like you never was bald and never had a HT. I visited the doctor yesterday and mentioned you "Jamos" and that you were the reason I chose his clinic. He laughed and agreed that you have an outstanding result. Your crown looks pretty good. You will go for a 2nd HT or leave it as it is?

Thanks mate, Dr said I had a really high survival rate lots of triples gave me really good coverage on mid scalp , I’ve already booked a second procedure for Feb next year I wanna fill the crown area he recommends another 1800 should do it I have 3000 graft left. I also wanna put a few more micros in the hairline and some extra density if it allows , I’m actually really happy now so prob don’t need a second but I thought why not go for it again and really finish it off!

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 10/13/2023 at 12:59 AM, Jamos1982 said:

8 month progress photos 

IMG_7273.thumb.jpeg.7531da3e9143156c34fdc27786cee38a.jpegIMG_7266.thumb.jpeg.ff53f565c9b55c041ea6b3b5f10920c2.jpegIMG_7277.thumb.jpeg.6d0f953efd9faa25c73bd3eeac8e1ff8.jpegIMG_7281.thumb.jpeg.61a76952fb4a49061363d2b21b0d6c53.jpegIMG_7292.thumb.jpeg.609902fc9f967436123d7ae6664a2f3b.jpegIMG_7296.thumb.jpeg.a729b3c9c53e4b72ac01fd62e4b1c070.jpegIMG_7283.thumb.jpeg.348a092e877897e20395b86f3b3f6769.jpeg

IMG_7282.jpeg

Absolute insanity 🥳🤩🤯

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

46 minutes ago, Cooper48 said:

Bravo!  Your 8 month pics are awesome.  I've got my fingers crossed for an outcome like this!

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m pretty sure you will also have a great outcome! Dr laorwong has been producing some real Stella results lately!

Congratulations @Jamos1982! Absolutely awesome results. I just did 4117 grafts with Dr Laorwong 8 days ago. Can you let me in on your secret lol. 
But seriously do you have any tips or advice you could share for someone 8days in. Like what shampoo, vitamins  or oral or topic meds you taking. 
I read earlier in the thread that you had extra PRP did you do it at Absolute?

12 hours ago, Ake said:

Congratulations @Jamos1982! Absolutely awesome results. I just did 4117 grafts with Dr Laorwong 8 days ago. Can you let me in on your secret lol. 
But seriously do you have any tips or advice you could share for someone 8days in. Like what shampoo, vitamins  or oral or topic meds you taking. 
I read earlier in the thread that you had extra PRP did you do it at Absolute?

Hey cheers mate we had the same graft I had 4120 . Haha no secret I just think I was an early grower and dr laorwong said I had a really high graft survival with the triples in mid scalp! I never thought I’d have such good growth I had many other clinics tell me I need at least 2 session of over 5500 for a dense result, 

so basically I only started oral fin and topical min 4 months before my HT I had a total of 4 prp one month before and another 2 after my HT maybe this helped? Was it worth the money not sure but I wanted to try anything that might boost my results! I was actually rejected by another top dr due to my advanced HT and not being on meds but dr laorwong said it was ok

currently I take topical fin/min from month 3 onwards with a multi vitamin and vitamin d . I also use a good quality shampoo conditioner and nizoral once a week and that’s it , my topical is 0.1 fin to 7% min I spray twice a day. I also only stayed for 3 days washing and laser 

I healed quite quick and scabs were off on day 10 after that I had no issues just went on with my normal life and growth for me happened early around late month 3 to month 4 

• Like 1

@Jamos1982

you said the dr put a lot of grafts in your mid scalp. Did you get a look at the papers they always have when you get a wash and Lllt! In those you can see where he placed which grafts!

I am going to make my thread today with pictures of that paper! I had my almost 3 weeks ago with dr. L.

On 10/17/2023 at 11:30 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Absolute insanity 🥳🤩🤯

Completely agree - ridiculously good result.

Shout out to you for having the courage to take action and also for sharing 👏.

Also another jaw dropping outcome from @Kongkiat….get in quick, I feel Dr Laorwong will soon have a lenghty waitlist.

Fingers crossed will be dropping some results like yours also in the coming months….just clocked up 3 months post 🤞

4 hours ago, Wingtsun said:

@Jamos1982

you said the dr put a lot of grafts in your mid scalp. Did you get a look at the papers they always have when you get a wash and Lllt! In those you can see where he placed which grafts!

I am going to make my thread today with pictures of that paper! I had my almost 3 weeks ago with dr. L.

Hey I actually never received any paperwork so not sure but it would for sure be Intresting I will ask the Dr to send to me 

4 hours ago, Ramons said:

Completely agree - ridiculously good result.

Shout out to you for having the courage to take action and also for sharing 👏.

Also another jaw dropping outcome from @Kongkiat….get in quick, I feel Dr Laorwong will soon have a lenghty waitlist.

Fingers crossed will be dropping some results like yours also in the coming months….just clocked up 3 months post 🤞

Your too kind Ramos appreciate it mate. I am sure you will also have a great result in a few more months 

4 hours ago, Calihome1 said:

Are the transplanted hairs in the temple region darker than the native?  Looks like some decent contrast.

image.thumb.png.3294a928bd103ad34143a490426fb455.png

One side is more noticeable then the other especially when I get a zero in the sides you can see that it doesn’t match not sure it stands out that much though 

On 11/1/2023 at 2:28 AM, consequence said:

Something in the water out there in Thailand. Incredible early growth. Have you continued with PRP? How many treatments total did you have?

I had 4 prp in total

1 at one month before OP, the second with dr laorwong and another 2 at home one month after spaces one month apart

did it speed up growth? Who knows, is it worth it? It’s expensive , I went for it as I wanted the best chance of a successful HT

9 hours ago, limeyaz said:

Hi, great results sir.

Random question- did you wear a headband right after surgery? If so did it not rub against the grafts on the temples you had done? Thank you 👍

Yes a headband they had a bandage over my temple to protect for damage for a couple of days after surgery