1731 Grafts FUE Dr. Luis Nader McAllen, Texas / Reynosa, Mexico

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 2:01 PM, Steeeve said:

I had really bad pimples, too. They were the most obnoxious part about the hair transplant.

It looks like you already have some growth, man!! Honestly, this is looking really solid for 2 months!

Hows your donor looking and feeling?

Thanks!!!

I'll post some pictures of the donor tomorrow. It's like nothing ever happened. Looks same as before. Pimples are definitely the most obnoxious part, but have gotten better  and see new hairs everyday.

On 3/12/2023 at 12:18 PM, SoonToBeThomasShelby said:

When did your shed start? I got work done with Nader on Feb 14 and haven't really shed yet. I want to get it over with so the real growing can begin

Nice! Felt like my shed started right at two weeks and lasted through the first month, but everyone is different. Feel like I am just starting to see a lot of new growth here in the last week.

Edited by Norwood_infinity

On 3/12/2023 at 4:39 PM, Singh1276 said:

Following closely. Have a similar NW2 hairline like you!

rooting for perfect hairline for you!

Thanks! I, uhm, scheduled another transplant with Nader in December for density lol so not too worried. Got lucky as he is booked a year out now. Everything going great with this one so far

Edited by Norwood_infinity

Result looks good so far. Hairline design looks staggered and natural.

Any safety concerns in Reynosa? Although it sounds like you might've just hopped across the border for the procedure and then hopped right back.

2 hours ago, BTBizz said:

Result looks good so far. Hairline design looks staggered and natural.

Any safety concerns in Reynosa? Although it sounds like you might've just hopped across the border for the procedure and then hopped right back.

Not OP but I also had a transplant with Dr. Nader recently and his driver is with you the whole time in Reynosa, so it’s totally fine. Takes a bit of time to cross back into the US depending on what time you finish surgery but other than that it’s pretty easy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2023 at 12:35 PM, tangosmango said:

Hey dude. How long did it take for you to get a hold of Dr. Nader? I heard he's a bit elusive when you're trying to communicate with him

On 4/5/2023 at 11:57 PM, Ted Reed said:

Wonderful results. Could you PM me Dr. Nader's contact? I have been trying to get hold of him via phone and email for a few weeks but had no luck. Really frustrating. Thanks.

I filled out a consultation on their website and then attached pics to an email as well. Also, if you put “First/second/third attempt” in the subject they will more likely respond. In my experience if you are persistent I have always heard back from them within a week or two. Email@nadermedical.com Info@nadermedical.com Brenda@nadermedical.com

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hairs are sprouting, the fun is starting 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

5 months. Everyone who knows I have a transplant has been dropping compliments. Even some who don't. Lots of growth. Looks completely natural. Also added latisse and crushed oral minox into topical solution with no sides except fast growth on head, beard, body (even eyelashes). Happy with density and still see some hairs just beginning growth. Nothing but good things to say about Nader. 

IMG_2416.jpeg

IMG_2415.jpeg

IMG_2417.jpeg

IMG_2412.jpeg

IMG_2411.jpeg

IMG_2410.jpeg

IMG_2409.jpeg

IMG_2408.jpeg

IMG_2403.jpeg

IMG_2402.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

• Administrators

It’s looking amazing for 5 months 🤩 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Six month update. You can see one temple is better than the other. He started on the side that is better. I'm probably the only one that notices or cares. The hair is less dense there. Other than that the people that know I got a transplant (sister and roommate) complement me all the time and it has really changed the dating game for me lol. Still going back for density on December 20th with Nader again. Hope he can fill in the hairline and fix the one temple and sideburns. Extremely happy though. Outside of the hairline and temple areas everything else is really dense and fit in with my existing hair seamlessly. Also the last two months I have been applying a latisse and minoxidil topical everyday, a dut/spiro/ru58841 topical weekly and using keto shampoo about every 4 days to maintain. 

IMG_2514.jpeg

IMG_2513.jpeg

IMG_2512.jpeg

IMG_2510.jpeg

IMG_2509.jpeg

IMG_2520.jpeg

IMG_2521.jpeg

IMG_2522.jpeg

• Like 1