1731 Grafts FUE Dr. Luis Nader McAllen, Texas / Reynosa, Mexico

Follicles:

1s: 222

2s: 522

3s: 803

4s: 184
Just got back to the hotel from Dr. Nader’s Clinic. Drove down from Houston yesterday. Absolutely great experience. Mr. Santos picked me up from Cambria hotel this morning just before 730. Arrived at Dr Naders clinic around 8. Filled out paperwork for two minutes and then Dr Nader met with me for the first hour. 
He honestly just sat down and talked with me about my life, hair loss journey and anything else. This was honestly the part that puts him over the top in my opinion. He gives you his full attention and he really cares about relationships - with his patients and his staff. Sitting down with him gave me total confidence in him.

After that they did extractions, followed by tacos, followed by grafts. I was done by 4 and now I’m back at the hotel.

pics attached. I will try to do my best about updating profess and answer any questions.

below are consultation pics. Pics buzzed before surgery and post op picsDBBDBE6D-35C5-465E-93EC-B6CF1015FDE0.thumb.jpeg.7dd7a4df3762f101e7d0965277148498.jpeg

BC6EA965-DC59-4387-97BC-CA30592FF7BB.jpeg

AC304098-5122-47B8-84C8-140C48FDDF84.jpeg

E19E110C-571C-449B-BA92-48D73115914A.jpeg

50FA4F67-38FD-4238-B491-887D712FCB53.jpeg

D5804788-1E87-4C5F-BDF4-B443CFF1808D.jpeg

D42B8968-0424-4E88-8391-42624380DC3C.jpeg

C8549914-E430-4DEB-B62A-CCA173496D7C.jpeg

111C55F3-CB01-4706-A424-28A004EDF6D3.jpeg

57BB7A51-A19A-4136-B618-F3B328042DAF.jpeg

947CC4DC-02F9-4262-A8F8-89EBFA9A9584.jpeg

898873DB-F0DE-40CA-A0C7-E2B3B015412B.jpeg

A00E083A-221D-4A57-87DC-BA77D4008128.jpeg

DAA60B29-803E-4274-97D9-1B824C865C95.jpeg

C560E913-F327-4ACA-A75E-4CAEFCC63386.jpeg

My only nitpick would be that it looks a little asymmetrical, and the hairline is just slightly behind some hairs left over from before my hairline receded. Right side is millimeters more conservative than left, and I don’t like leaving those single hairs on an island. But probably won’t even be able to notice once all grow out, and I know it will be infinitely better than no hair at all.

Could also go back in for a touch up in the future. Would definitely see dr Nader again.

17 minutes ago, Norwood_infinity said:

My only nitpick would be that it looks a little asymmetrical, and the hairline is just slightly behind some hairs left over from before my hairline receded. Right side is millimeters more conservative than left, and I don’t like leaving those single hairs on an island. But probably won’t even be able to notice once all grow out, and I know it will be infinitely better than no hair at all.

Could also go back in for a touch up in the future. Would definitely see dr Nader again.

Did you get any say on your hairline? Ik with dr mwamba took his time with it and I had a lot of say in it as I already knew what I wanted if you want to change it you can always go for a some touch up healing won’t be nearly as tedious by then 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I love the design!

Take this with a grain of salt but I’ve seen the asymmetrical design worries before and I would say to try to not get too caught up in it. Take a look at people on the internet whose hair you might admire. You just don’t find symmetrical hairlines in nature.

There have been cases posted in the past where people got redesigned hairlines that were symmetrical and it was just…off. To me it’s the tell that says you’ve had a hair transplant.

I hope you post to 12 months! You chose a great doc! Dr Nader has, rightfully so, been getting a lot of good attention lately.

Happy growing.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Did you get any say on your hairline? Ik with dr mwamba took his time with it and I had a lot of say in it as I already knew what I wanted if you want to change it you can always go for a some touch up healing won’t be nearly as tedious by then 

I did! But like you said touch up is easy. I think on my right side he may have missed the guidelines a bit but really I’m talking millimeters. I think he did an excellent job and I was being nit picky. 

7 hours ago, Steeeve said:

I love the design!

Take this with a grain of salt but I’ve seen the asymmetrical design worries before and I would say to try to not get too caught up in it. Take a look at people on the internet whose hair you might admire. You just don’t find symmetrical hairlines in nature.

There have been cases posted in the past where people got redesigned hairlines that were symmetrical and it was just…off. To me it’s the tell that says you’ve had a hair transplant.

I hope you post to 12 months! You chose a great doc! Dr Nader has, rightfully so, been getting a lot of good attention lately.

Happy growing.

Thank you for this comment. You completely put things in perspective for me and you’re right. I have a whole new appreciation for it now thanks to you! I’ll definitely post updates pics!

• Administrators

Will be following this closely, looks like some serious density.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Everything looks great. I don’t see any multi grafts in the hairline.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

Everything looks great. Donor looks totally untouched. Recipient is obviously still red but that will resolve-at least you still have an idea of what you’re hairline will look like..

Everything looks on point!

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Dense packed hairline ...dr nader is producing great results and this would be one of the same....wish u all the best...happy growing and keep updating ..😊

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 4 weeks later...

2 month update. Red because i was fresh out of the shower. Not normally this red. The pimples are the most annoying part that I didn't expect. Dont plan on cutting my hair anytime soon just going to keep growing.

74089D22-3A80-4C67-AB3D-6386548DB983.jpeg

35095138-5EA1-4439-A132-68E4C02326B8.jpeg

C38AFD83-94B0-4E21-9CA4-EE2C725C12A5.jpeg

72C2DF84-76D5-4439-AA29-351EC87853B5.jpeg

Edited by Norwood_infinity
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I had really bad pimples, too. They were the most obnoxious part about the hair transplant.

It looks like you already have some growth, man!! Honestly, this is looking really solid for 2 months!

Hows your donor looking and feeling?

• Like 1