1731 Grafts FUE Dr. Luis Nader McAllen, Texas / Reynosa, Mexico

You got a great result, personally I wouldn't not go back for a 2nd pass. Why spend the money on what is going to be an improvement that only you will ever notice? If I look closely I can see a few spots that maybe are the ones you're talking about, but it's not a bad thing to have some appearance of very slight thinning in a transplanted hairline. If you continue to lose (despite the strong stack you're on) it will be a bit more natural that way. I always err on the side of resisting hair greed and postponing any potential 2nd surgery for as long as possible. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Stam21 said:

Dumb question, but was it safe in Raynosa? Heard some horror stories 

Had my procedure today with him. 

I spent the last week mad anxious about security concerns with Reynosa. 

1000% waste of my energy looking back. 

I was zero, total zero, concerned at any point during the shuttle there/back or while in his office which is extremely secure (gated/cameras/etc). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jfally said:

Had my procedure today with him. 

I spent the last week mad anxious about security concerns with Reynosa. 

1000% waste of my energy looking back. 

I was zero, total zero, concerned at any point during the shuttle there/back or while in his office which is extremely secure (gated/cameras/etc). 

Hi, did you fly in or drove from Texas? 

51 minutes ago, Stam21 said:

Hi, did you fly in or drove from Texas? 

Flew into McAllen. Even landing at 11:55pm I was able to utilize my hotel’s free airport shuttle upon landing. 

Utilized his partner hotel (Cambria) and his chauffeur (Mr Santos) who picked me up from and brought me back to my hotel. 

You actually end up getting reimbursed the hotel cost which was cheap to begin with relative to how nice it is. 

And Mr Santos was great. He’s driven various cabs/shuttles in Reynosa for 43 years, has been working for Dr Nader for 13 years. Friendly and cordial and ideal driver for the area 👌🏽

Edited by jfally

18 minutes ago, jfally said:

Flew into McAllen. Even landing at 11:55pm I was able to utilize my hotel’s free airport shuttle upon landing. 

Utilized his partner hotel (Cambria) and his chauffeur (Mr Santos) who picked me up from and brought me back to my hotel. 

You actually end up getting reimbursed the hotel cost which was cheap to begin with relative to how nice it is. 

And Mr Santos was great. He’s driven various cabs/shuttles in Reynosa for 43 years, has been working for Dr Nader for 13 years. Friendly and cordial and ideal driver for the area 👌🏽

So you stayed in McAllen and the driver brought you back and forth across the boarder?

• Valued Contributor
On 7/15/2023 at 10:16 PM, Norwood_infinity said:

Few more for clarity.  You be the judge.

IMG_2527.jpeg

IMG_2526.jpeg

IMG_2525.jpeg

I think it look fantastic. FANTASTIC! Holy $h*t, bro, for only 6 months?? You still have months and months for this to continue to grow and mature. You’re not done yet but early congrats are most definitely in order.🔥👌🏻

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Norwood_infinity Great write-up and congrats on the beautiful head of hair! Nader seems to be a magician and I'm all in on him for a consultation but I'm having a lot of issues getting him to respond.

It's already been 15-20 days since my first submission and since then I submitted another consultation form, submitted 2 emails and left a voicemail. Anyone have any other advice?

• Administrators

Now this is what I’m talking about 👏🏼

3F9C1D79-0F4D-4599-B223-937F5DAE3BEA.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2023 at 10:31 PM, hellzone said:

@Norwood_infinity Great write-up and congrats on the beautiful head of hair! Nader seems to be a magician and I'm all in on him for a consultation but I'm having a lot of issues getting him to respond.

It's already been 15-20 days since my first submission and since then I submitted another consultation form, submitted 2 emails and left a voicemail. Anyone have any other advice?

I'm not sure if he books consultations or just responds when you send him pics. The day of surgery he sits with you for the first 45 minutes to plan out your transplant. below is what I have shared with others regarding contacting him

Email@nadermedical.com Info@nadermedical.com Brenda@nadermedical.com

I filled out a consultation on their website and then attached pics to an email as well. Also, if you put “First/second/third attempt” in the subject they will more likely respond. 

• 3 months later...

One year update. Happy with result. Skin red after procedure with dermatologist. No longer have to worry about which way the wind blows. Right side is definitely not as dense or symmetrical, but can get away with it depending on how I part my hair. Have both parted versions in pics. Planning to go back and get hairline touched up at some point, but no rush.

IMG_3598.jpeg

IMG_3597.jpeg

IMG_3593.jpeg

IMG_3591.jpeg

IMG_3590.jpeg

IMG_3589.jpeg

IMG_3588.jpeg

IMG_3587.jpeg