FUE 2700 grafts

dufik

Hi,

I went to Istanbul and had the surgery on November 5th, 2022. It's my 12th day and I already removed all of the scabs. Some scabs had hair in it, but from what I read it's considered normal and that the grants are already secured after 8th day.

First 2 pictures are from the 4th day and the others from the 12th.

What do you think?

IMG_COM_20221117_1948_28_1823.jpg

IMG_COM_20221117_1948_28_1412.jpg

IMG_COM_20221117_1948_28_1031.jpg

IMG_COM_20221117_1948_28_0290.jpg

7 hours ago, dufik said:

Hi,

I went to Istanbul and had the surgery on November 5th, 2022. It's my 12th day and I already removed all of the scabs. Some scabs had hair in it, but from what I read it's considered normal and that the grants are already secured after 8th day.

First 2 pictures are from the 4th day and the others from the 12th.

What do you think?

IMG_COM_20221117_1948_28_1823.jpg

IMG_COM_20221117_1948_28_1412.jpg

IMG_COM_20221117_1948_28_1031.jpg

IMG_COM_20221117_1948_28_0290.jpg

Imo this is 1000-1200 grafts placed at best. 2700 hairs maybe, not 2700 grafts. For the area you covered for good density you needed in the range of 3500 grafts, you probably got about a third of that. 

This is going to be a required repair job, almost zero doubts. There's a zero percent change of good density. Would recommend much broader research in terms of future surgery if you go back, even if your budget is low this clinic was not at a reasonable standard.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JayLDD said:

Imo this is 1000-1200 grafts placed at best. 2700 hairs maybe, not 2700 grafts. For the area you covered for good density you needed in the range of 3500 grafts, you probably got about a third of that. 

This is going to be a required repair job, almost zero doubts. There's a zero percent change of good density. Would recommend much broader research in terms of future surgery if you go back, even if your budget is low this clinic was not at a reasonable standard.

I'll see in a year. As I said, there was a lot of hair falling with the scabs. If i am not going to be satisfied I will let the grafts being counted from the pictures and if it's not what was claimed I am going to sue them.

The clinic is called Hairmedico and it was done by Dr. Arslan Musbeh.

Posting another pictured from further away.

20221117_201953.jpg

I know the low cost drives patients overseas and for some its the only way they can afford a transplant.  But...it comes with plenty of risk and possibly negative consequences.  If you could only afford 1,000+ grafts in Istanbul, I'm sure it will be difficult to afford an attorney.  I know your frustrated but hopefully you will get some good growth from your procedure. Hang in there. Keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 11 months later...

Hi,

It's been a year since I went through surgery and here is my update.

Now, one year post-op, I've taken some time to evaluate the growth and overall results. Honestly, I expected a denser look by this point. The hair has grown, but the coverage isn't as full as I had hoped for. The texture of the new hair is also noticeably different, and the growth seems uneven in some areas.I've contacted the clinic for a follow-up consultation to address these concerns. I think it's crucial to have a comprehensive understanding of what's normal at this stage and what can be done if the results are indeed subpar.

I've included some pictures for reference, but please note that they were taken under harsh lighting to better show these details. In person, it looks much better, and these images might not perfectly represent the actual look.

My only question is about the texture of the hair. Does it change?

20231113_123356.jpg

20231113_123406.jpg

20231113_123415.jpg

I am sorry about your poor result, but with all due respect, considering the clinic you went to and your post OP pictures it is not exactly a surprise the outcome you ended up with which is a low density and somewhat hard hairline due to thick and double grafts in the frontal zone. 

The best thing you could do is evaluate the outcome with a proper clinic and get them to repair you, its all about your decision making process now ensuring you dont make the same mistake again going to a hair mil. 

all the best. 

I would point you in the direction of Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Pinto, Dr. Couto or Dr. Ferudini just to name a few. They would all make a guaranteed home run on your repair adding both density and softness which you will be needing without messing around 😉

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2023 at 3:37 AM, dufik said:

Hi,

It's been a year since I went through surgery and here is my update.

Now, one year post-op, I've taken some time to evaluate the growth and overall results. Honestly, I expected a denser look by this point. The hair has grown, but the coverage isn't as full as I had hoped for. The texture of the new hair is also noticeably different, and the growth seems uneven in some areas.I've contacted the clinic for a follow-up consultation to address these concerns. I think it's crucial to have a comprehensive understanding of what's normal at this stage and what can be done if the results are indeed subpar.

I've included some pictures for reference, but please note that they were taken under harsh lighting to better show these details. In person, it looks much better, and these images might not perfectly represent the actual look.

My only question is about the texture of the hair. Does it change?

20231113_123356.jpg

20231113_123406.jpg

20231113_123415.jpg

No one is looking at you from these angles in real life. Post a few photos from a NORMAL distance as people would see you.

Like I said a year ago, doctor not up to standard and result subpar. Looks about half or less in terms of necessary density. I doubt you could style this properly as well with this density.

Would expect texture to be a little different than the rest of the hair on top, a little thicker and wavier generally. Unfortunate reality of transplants