3months post Eugenix repair

Tommy1991

2 hours ago, Tommy1991 said:

Certainly in this thread there are some users who have tried to come up with some excuses or rather explanations for this poor repair when in reality it’s just been poor from the clinic and doctor themselves, but in general I don’t think these people are biased towards any clinic and they were genuinely trying to be optimistic. They provide excellent information for us all on this forum and it’s certainly highly valued/respected by a lot. 

The reality is they produce a lot more positive good results than poor results. This is why I choose them. Unfortunately, not in my case and this should be accepted by the clinic and the doctor. 

I hope the next clinic you choose is where the doctor does everything and you’re the focus for the whole day or several days. 

Repair cases have specific requirements as demanded by the patient not obvious to everyone and this is why the less people that have to understand what you want really, the better chance of a good outcome. 

Good luck 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Final update: 14months post repair by Eugenix. At this point the photos say more than I ever could. 
Good variety of lighting and wet hair and all taken this week. 

I will let you all know about my repair in April-24, looking forward to it big time. 

Cheers. 

IMG_3014.jpeg

IMG_2980.jpeg

IMG_2982.jpeg

IMG_2964.jpeg

IMG_2955.jpeg

IMG_2956.jpeg

IMG_2952.jpeg

IMG_2810.jpeg

IMG_2962.jpeg

IMG_2954.jpeg

IMG_2953.jpeg

IMG_2984.jpeg

IMG_2986.jpeg

IMG_3024.jpeg

IMG_3022.jpeg

IMG_2840.jpeg

IMG_2595.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So something that I didn’t highlight previously was the folliculitis at around the 4month mark post repair by Eugenix. 
I wanted to see what developed here and now with my hair cut short there is clearly a large cluster of hairs (beard grafts) that have been transplanted to that localized area hence the reason for the folliculitis which lasted around 8weeks. 

Anyway to present day, fact it just looks awful. 

For those interested just uploaded some extra photos of how this repair turned out. 

Generally speaking, I am the patient here, and do I feel more confident about my hair around 16 months after this 1st repair, absolutely not. You can clearly see the photos zoomed in from a distance show serious issues are still present. Which I identified all to Dr Arika….it fell on deaf ears.

There is absolutely no way I expected everything to be corrected in one sitting, but the fact is so clear, NOTHING was corrected. 
For a clinic and a doctor that is well represented on this forum and elsewhere to produce a repair like this for almost €8000 is absolutely unbelievable.

I speak from my own personal experience and there is a serious lack of ethical morals with this clinic. 

684f0f0b-b3d2-4efd-b4ec-97d8d57bf193.jpeg

IMG_5273.jpeg

IMG_5269.jpeg

IMG_3548.jpeg

0f405e45-bf9c-4653-a946-f78c0560c9fa.jpeg

IMG_4945.jpeg

IMG_4952.jpeg

IMG_5318.jpeg

IMG_5316.jpeg

IMG_5331.jpeg

Edited by Tommy1991

On 10/25/2022 at 9:18 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

This 100% looks like shock loss, if you compare the pre-op, yes it’s a little lighter. But it’s visibly A LOT balder post-operatively, which is a clear indication that it is shock loss. 

The difference is clear. 
FB61965C-E951-4BCA-B179-8E407F7B94E0.jpeg

Shock loss during the op?

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Tommy1991 said:

So something that I didn’t highlight previously was the folliculitis at around the 4month mark post repair by Eugenix. 
I wanted to see what developed here and now with my hair cut short there is clearly a large cluster of hairs (beard grafts) that have been transplanted to that localized area hence the reason for the folliculitis which lasted around 8weeks. 

Anyway to present day, fact it just looks awful. 

For those interested just uploaded some extra photos of how this repair turned out. 

Generally speaking, I am the patient here, and do I feel more confident about my hair around 16 months after this 1st repair, absolutely not. You can clearly see the photos zoomed in from a distance show serious issues are still present. Which I identified all to Dr Arika….it fell on deaf ears.

There is absolutely no way I expected everything to be corrected in one sitting, but the fact is so clear, NOTHING was corrected. 
For a clinic and a doctor that is well represented on this forum and elsewhere to produce a repair like this for almost €8000 is absolutely unbelievable.

I speak from my own personal experience and there is a serious lack of ethical morals with this clinic. 

684f0f0b-b3d2-4efd-b4ec-97d8d57bf193.jpeg

IMG_5273.jpeg

IMG_5269.jpeg

IMG_3548.jpeg

0f405e45-bf9c-4653-a946-f78c0560c9fa.jpeg

IMG_4945.jpeg

IMG_4952.jpeg

IMG_5318.jpeg

IMG_5316.jpeg

IMG_5331.jpeg

Didn’t realise you’d had beard hairs transplanted into the donor area. Can you tell more about that?

I think it’s quite clear you simply didn’t get the care and attention to detail that you should have done unfortunately. 

On 11/28/2023 at 11:08 PM, duchaine said:

I agree with you.
I was asking Melvin to elaborate because I never heard of shock loss during op.
By the other way, your last pic confirmed it was not shock loss.

Yes okay but it was also clear at that time it was not shock loss.

Anyone who would suggest otherwise would be looking at it with a side of bias. 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 1:12 AM, Berba11 said:

Didn’t realise you’d had beard hairs transplanted into the donor area. Can you tell more about that?

I think it’s quite clear you simply didn’t get the care and attention to detail that you should have done unfortunately. 

800 beard grafts were placed to the donor area. They were placed by senior doctors. 
turned out okay apart from the cluster planted together…. Quite a few grafts placed on wrong direction but it is an improvement. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Tommy1991 said:

800 beard grafts were placed to the donor area. They were placed by senior doctors. 
turned out okay apart from the cluster planted together…. Quite a few grafts placed on wrong direction but it is an improvement. 

Interesting! Other than that little cluster I certainly wouldn't have been able to tell had you not mentioned it, so I'm glad that that aspect of the surgery was reasonably successful.

Also I've no idea how you get in with Feriduni so quickly... I couldn't even get a consultation in-person until the summer of 2025 (which I've booked)!

fail.thumb.jpeg.0b8b750442f6b1c4a89bb8b173eb7c7a.jpeg

Wow, just terrible work. Why the hell they didn't extract this grafts

fail2.thumb.jpeg.bf247d1b28afd3c64b6f54f67cd04f6e.jpeg

And this white hole(in blue circle) between temple points and hairline, wtf is this. Also fronto-temporal angle is obtuse.

The doctor that led your surgery, really needs to see this video

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Interesting! Other than that little cluster I certainly wouldn't have been able to tell had you not mentioned it, so I'm glad that that aspect of the surgery was reasonably successful.

Also I've no idea how you get in with Feriduni so quickly... I couldn't even get a consultation in-person until the summer of 2025 (which I've booked)!

Cheers!

Truth be told I was talking with the team for some time. Around 6 months after my repair, which was July 2022 + 6months,  as I knew it had gone pear shaped at this point. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

And this white hole(in blue circle) between temple points and hairline, wtf is this. Also fronto-temporal angle is obtuse.

Yeah pretty much everything that has been done in this repair is awful/terrible. I did make reference to many of the Eugenix and Dr Arikas videos regarding repairs earlier in the thread, which was refreshing during my review. Unfortunately, it fell well short with me. 

People if this forum should say it exactly how it is, just like you’ve done. They are quick to throw around “great” results when they like but they should be equally as quick to state what is not acceptable. They are very quick to do so for the not so popular doctors when they have a bad procedure. Responses like “repairs are not easy”, yeah we get it, but that doesn’t make this acceptable or any easier. 

This was by no means one of the most difficult repairs, but believe me, it’s far more difficult to repair now. 

Unfortunately, there is no accountability in this industry. I done my research, in the doctor and the clinic. By all accounts, it was up there. 

Something in my research that was not apparent was the mass scaling that they are performing hair transplants. Dr Arika running from surgical room to surgical room, barely enough time to assess the case in person, exhausted mentally and physically, can only lead to results like this.

And believe me, I am quite happy to have  people commenting away on this thread, at least it will mean more and more people will be aware. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 11:08 PM, duchaine said:

I agree with you.
I was asking Melvin to elaborate because I never heard of shock loss during op.
By the other way, your last pic confirmed it was not shock loss.

Unfortunately, he got this one wrong.
It was very evident at the time too. 

Hi Tommy, sorry to hear you had to go through the disappointment of a bad result twice. Especially when you did your research well the second time..

Obviously does not look like great work, but I wouldn't say you look like a fool or anything, if that comforts you in any way..

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cory said:

Hi Tommy, sorry to hear you had to go through the disappointment of a bad result twice. Especially when you did your research well the second time..

Obviously does not look like great work, but I wouldn't say you look like a fool or anything, if that comforts you in any way..

Thanks Cory, I appreciate that. Means a lot man! 

On 11/30/2023 at 4:57 PM, GeneralNorwood said:

I don't think it is obtuse.
the arms of the angle are the lateral hairline and the frontal hairline. the angle that you create needs to be acute but that doesn't mean that the connection point between Arms need to be acute too.

19 hours ago, Cory said:

I would say though, that the amount work now required to repair this is huge. 

Eugenix, have no doubt made this much worse and far more complicated. 

It’s brutally poor. Far worse than I initially thought now that things have completely settled. 

It’s butchery, simple as. 

IMG_5690.jpeg

IMG_5670.jpeg

IMG_5692.jpeg

IMG_5693.jpeg

Edited by Tommy1991

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Tommy1991 said:

I would say though, that the amount work now required to repair this is huge. 

Eugenix, have no doubt made this much worse and far more complicated. 

It’s brutally poor. Far worse than I initially thought now that things have completely settled. 

It’s butchery, simple as. 

IMG_5690.jpeg

IMG_5670.jpeg

IMG_5692.jpeg

IMG_5693.jpeg

Hi mate, forgive me if you already have and I’ve missed it, but do you have photos of before your original HT? I know you’ve shared pre-Eugenix ones but I can’t see any from before whoever it was you went to first time around. 

What I’d say looking at where you’re at now is that other than some added density, everything looks more or less the same as prior to the Eugenix work. Obviously not great and the issues remain evident to us, but I think to anyone else they’d not really bat an eyelid (if that’s any consolation). 

Obviously you now need even more extractions than before due to the extra density which is pretty crap (though you’ve picked the best surgeon for the job imo). 

On 12/15/2023 at 12:56 PM, Berba11 said:

Hi mate, forgive me if you already have and I’ve missed it, but do you have photos of before your original HT? I know you’ve shared pre-Eugenix ones but I can’t see any from before whoever it was you went to first time around. 

What I’d say looking at where you’re at now is that other than some added density, everything looks more or less the same as prior to the Eugenix work. Obviously not great and the issues remain evident to us, but I think to anyone else they’d not really bat an eyelid (if that’s any consolation). 

Obviously you now need even more extractions than before due to the extra density which is pretty crap (though you’ve picked the best surgeon for the job imo). 

I don’t believe I shared them but this is what I have to hand, just of the receding hairline.

Photos are from around summer 2016.

IMG_5736.jpeg

IMG_5735.jpeg

IMG_5734.jpeg

IMG_5733.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Tommy1991 said:

I don’t believe I shared them but this is what I have to hand, just of the receding hairline.

Photos are from around summer 2016.

IMG_5736.jpeg

IMG_5735.jpeg

IMG_5734.jpeg

IMG_5733.jpeg

Thanks. Interesting to see your current situation in context now. Looks like they'd lowered your original hairline/mid centre point by maybe a centimeter or so? Eugenix should have taken it back up slightly rather than pack it out with more grafts.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Thanks. Interesting to see your current situation in context now. Looks like they'd lowered your original hairline/mid centre point by maybe a centimeter or so? Eugenix should have taken it back up slightly rather than pack it out with more grafts.

They didn't do the repair. They didn't start this 3 procedures repair treatment plan. They took money and did some lazy job, which caused harm. 

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor
36 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

They didn't do the repair. They didn't start this 3 procedures repair treatment plan. They took money and did some lazy job, which caused harm. 

Will you be telling me what colour the sky is next, or was there some specific reason you're stating what I and everyone else already knows about this case?

45 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Will you be telling me what colour the sky is next, or was there some specific reason you're stating what I and everyone else already knows about this case?

It's good to know that you agree with this statement. I don't think that everyone agrees with it though. 

End of topic. 

• Like 2