Eugenix Norwood 6 Journey - 4628 Grafts

caveman

• Valued Contributor

@caveman you are making a 12 month assessment of a 5 month result thus far. Everything is looking perfect. all you need is patience as the hairs continue to grow and mature. Wait until you hit months 8-10 and then 12! All the best! 👌

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Gatsby thank you. You’re totally correct that I am getting ahead of myself with the assessment and yearning for the 12 month results to magically appear but I will continue to be patient and remain positive about the improvements to come!

The 2 hair and 3 hair grafts will start sprouting the 2nd and 3rd hair after the 5 month mark typically. Each hair in a graft has a 3 month cycle, so if you are on track it would take 9 months to see a 3 hair graft give back all 3 hairs, and 12 months for a 4 hair graft. Beard hairs take longer of course. Than with thickening and maturing add another 3 months, so you could see full maturity by month 15. Bottom line, you're looking great at this stage. Just keep the faith in the process brother 🙏 

• Like 4

@MazAB thank you brotha! This is literally the exact information I’ve been searching everywhere for! Even asked eugenix. I knew I could count on you to bless us with this. So, I’ve definitely got a decent amount of improvement yet to come. Appreciate you my man 😎

• 3 weeks later...

@CharlesBarkley to be honest bro I’ve got no idea how many I can get from my beard..I didn’t ask that directly. I did ask how many I can get from my scalp donor  but they recommend to wait for the full growth of this procedure before determining that. Idk. Lol. 

If you check out the first few pictures I posted, you can check out what taking 500 grafts looks like. They took it all from my neck and it looked like 5% of the hair on my neck or less. If they wanted to, they can use up all the neck beard lol. I’ll bring it up to them and report back but I’d guess they can def get a couple thousand from the beard. That being said I really don’t wanna tarnish my beard at all so going up into the actual beard would be last option for me.

So this is about 1 week out from 7 months. I’ll leave another update in a couple weeks as I see changes. Overall things are coming along! I hope the midscalp thickens up a bit. An issue I’m having is my actual hair is like dry, frizzy, with split ends and a rough texture. Anyone know of any hair serums or masks that could help with that? 

IMG_2769.jpeg

IMG_2770.jpeg

IMG_2771.jpeg

IMG_2772.jpeg

IMG_2774.jpeg

IMG_2776.jpeg

IMG_2777.jpeg

IMG_2778.jpeg

IMG_2779.jpeg

IMG_2780.jpeg

IMG_2781.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2022 at 8:30 PM, Xanadu said:

The recipient area looks a bit like the guy in this vid, but I hope you have much better result in the crown because it looks less than great. We have seen many good results from Eugenix so I'm not sure what went wrong here?

The crown looks diffuse with few coarse beard hairs sticking up.

I hope your result will be better mate.

This guys result is not good, because 40% of grafts  they used was beard grafts which in his case had bad characteristics. 

His beard hair are grey and wavy. He colored his beard black and we see it in final result, but he didn't color his hair on the crown, so we see some weird grey and wavy hair. 

Sometimes just beard grafts are not good for HT and certainly not in such huge amount. 

• Like 1

@GeneralNorwood hey buddy thanks for checking out my post! Here is an update. I am right around 9 months post surgery. I am definitely seeing my hair growing out way faster and longer than before. Some density improvement is also visible but I find that I am still using toppik most of the time I go out or do things.

I will be meeting Dr. Pradeep tomorrow so we can discuss progress and potentially going for touch up on hairline, mid scalp, and lateral humps. 

of course the crown was not covered densely the first time so we will also discuss goals and possibility of adding grafts there.

I specifically want to modify the hairline. I don’t know if I want lower or not but the left temple point seems super far back. Even my parents are saying that I should see if I can touch those spots up. I am happy with where I am at with this procedure but see room for improvement!!!

let me know what you guys think and if there’s any suggestions for helping my hairline match my face/ any specific areas that I should address.

also these pictures were taken after I used shampoo and conditioner. I had toppik in there before I took a shower and I checked to see if there was any remaining and I did not find any. However, I will not use toppik for a few days and take some more pictures to confirm that these are representing the results properly.

Finally, I have added some less flattering angles to the best of my abilities to make sure my results are fully transparent. Of course I don’t wear my hair that way but it is just to show where I may want to add density. Ideally I would like to wear my hair forward and have a bit more volume density in the areas I mentioned above.

IMG_3114.jpeg

IMG_3115.jpeg

IMG_3116.jpeg

IMG_3117.jpeg

IMG_3118.jpeg

IMG_3119.jpeg

IMG_3121.jpeg

IMG_3123.jpeg

IMG_3125.jpeg

IMG_3126.jpeg

IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3128.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

IMG_3135.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, caveman said:

@GeneralNorwood hey buddy thanks for checking out my post! Here is an update. I am right around 9 months post surgery. I am definitely seeing my hair growing out way faster and longer than before. Some density improvement is also visible but I find that I am still using toppik most of the time I go out or do things.

I will be meeting Dr. Pradeep tomorrow so we can discuss progress and potentially going for touch up on hairline, mid scalp, and lateral humps. 

of course the crown was not covered densely the first time so we will also discuss goals and possibility of adding grafts there.

I specifically want to modify the hairline. I don’t know if I want lower or not but the left temple point seems super far back. Even my parents are saying that I should see if I can touch those spots up. I am happy with where I am at with this procedure but see room for improvement!!!

let me know what you guys think and if there’s any suggestions for helping my hairline match my face/ any specific areas that I should address.

also these pictures were taken after I used shampoo and conditioner. I had toppik in there before I took a shower and I checked to see if there was any remaining and I did not find any. However, I will not use toppik for a few days and take some more pictures to confirm that these are representing the results properly.

Finally, I have added some less flattering angles to the best of my abilities to make sure my results are fully transparent. Of course I don’t wear my hair that way but it is just to show where I may want to add density. Ideally I would like to wear my hair forward and have a bit more volume density in the areas I mentioned above.

IMG_3114.jpeg

IMG_3115.jpeg

IMG_3116.jpeg

IMG_3117.jpeg

IMG_3118.jpeg

IMG_3119.jpeg

IMG_3121.jpeg

IMG_3123.jpeg

IMG_3125.jpeg

IMG_3126.jpeg

IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3128.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

IMG_3135.jpeg

Hello, in these pictures did you use any toppik ?

1 minute ago, caveman said:

@Shadman no I didn’t. I had used it earlier in the week but I washed my hair before taking these pictures.

With toppik you will see no bald spots at all 

Hello, in my opinion overall looks okay at  9 months mark. At the end, HT is an illusion of having hairs. But in harsh light scalp might be exposed. You still have three- five more months. Crown will be much better within next months, best wishes. And do let us know regarding your consultation with Dr. Pradeep

• Like 1