Eugenix (Drs. Das/Somesh/Vinita) | 11,102 grafts | NW 6/7 | 28 yrs old | 2022/2023/2024

14 minutes ago, mnvbrtn said:

@general-etwan Any medications you are on currently other than fin and vitamins they gave you?

Minoxidil, RU58841, and ketoconazole shampoo. That’s everything. 

On 10/10/2022 at 12:06 AM, Gramatik said:

He will need fiber product for the midscalp and crown but The main thing here is that his result is related on finasteride, if finasteride in the future loose its effectivenes he will become norwood 7 and he doesnt have enough donor to cover the sides and lower crown and his result will not look good.

Surely beard hair or body hair can be used if there's is insufficient donor hair?

On 12/10/2022 at 12:50 AM, devilfishlane said:

@general-etwan You could use SMP definitely. I had my 1st SMP 3 yrs ago and touched up 2 months ago. Its blends great with my weak transplants all over. But I have to keep my hair buzzed .2 questions) How long did it take to get an appt with Eugenix? and could you of used more of your beard grafts? Our beard growth is similar and I hope to get 3000 -4000, from jawline on down. I need about 5000 grafts in total I think. That pic of my front is all SMP with Norwood 5 or 5 1/2 and about 1000 transplants. Maybe less .You will look much better of course

20221209_134009.jpg

Looking very impressive

On 12/22/2022 at 5:01 AM, general-etwan said:

3 months. There is no way I can easily explain the renewed joy I feel simply as a result of having better framing of the face and improved face and head aesthetics. The imperfections in the overall density across the entire head including the retrograde alopecia are relatively insignificant to me and can be addressed in time. And we’ve still got a lot of growth coming hopefully. 

D5A36E06-380D-41EB-ABDD-FE1196B77B21.thumb.jpeg.c305b9fd20d212b6cc0d1878ac23e804.jpeg

945088E7-376A-47E1-9CC6-6CEAF87F7478.thumb.jpeg.932337f47e0ff205ca8a714c7a4b5ea2.jpeg

E1D7D1B1-CCC7-4BCD-8B9A-36CFD0E8CC54.thumb.jpeg.8401641dc9e506ca3d3e0c0206293c8c.jpeg

Fantastic. I'm in discussions with Eugenix and may have the same surgeon but her prices have nearly doubled per graft. I can see why.

22 minutes ago, EricEdwards said:

Fantastic. I'm in discussions with Eugenix and may have the same surgeon but her prices have nearly doubled per graft. I can see why.

Do you mean for Dr. Priyadarshini Das ? i had the procedure barely 15 days ago at 120 per graft ,how much is it now? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Khanate said:

Do you mean for Dr. Priyadarshini Das ? i had the procedure barely 15 days ago a

5 hours ago, Gramatik said:

mostly beard hair...Body hair is not very good and they do not have high growth rate.

but can it be used as a filler?

10 minutes ago, EricEdwards said:

Yes indeed. I received my quotation today for 210 Indian rupees + 18% tax per graft

I think she got promoted to this package now . I got lucky and had my procedure in September at 120 INR package.Those who had undergone the same in 2021 were even more luckier as they got the procedure done under Dr Priyadarshini for 75 INR package . 

Looking at such quick promotions I feel like I should have undergone Career as a Hair Transplant surgeon .. Just kidding lmao 🤣 😅

Edited by Madhur Vansil

9 hours ago, EricEdwards said:

apologies, 18% tax and not 80%!

Wow ! . if cost is an issue you can go with Somesh who was another doctor in 120 package along with her . He is equally good from what i heard , though you don't see his results on this forum. you can specifically ask for his results .

11 hours ago, EricEdwards said:

Yes indeed. I received my quotation today for 210 Indian rupees + 18% tax per graft

So then two surgeons Dr Bansal and Dr Das now operate under the 210 package or is Dr Arika promoted again as well? 

Tbh I knew this was coming. When demand goes up for a surgeon, if they don't increase the costs, it will inevitably lead to one surgeon being streched across many OTs and patients. It's better to hike the prices to keep quality under check.

1 minute ago, keratin_matters said:

So then two surgeons Dr Bansal and Dr Das now operate under the 210 package or is Dr Arika promoted again as well? 

Tbh I knew this was coming. When demand goes up for a surgeon, if they don't increase the costs, it will inevitably lead to one surgeon being streched across many OTs and patients. It's better to hike the prices to keep quality under check.

Yes obviously Dr Arika also gets promoted 

2 hours ago, keratin_matters said:

Dr Arika is now 350inr +18% tax per graft for the Super Premium Package

3 hours ago, Khanate said:

Wow ! . if cost is an issue you can go with Somesh who was another doctor in 120 package along with her . He is equally good from what i heard , though you don't see his results on this forum. you can specifically ask for his results .

Interesting. I'll take note of this.

On 12/30/2022 at 9:19 AM, keratin_matters said:

So I'm guessing that if you go for Dr Arika now, you are going to have to get her complete involvement including extractions and hairline placement.

"Planning & Designing & Complete Slits to be Performed by Dr Priyadarshini Das and further assisted by our Senior Eugenix Technicians under the supervision of the leading doctor."

On 12/29/2022 at 7:37 PM, Madhur Vansil said:

I think she got promoted to this package now . I got lucky and had my procedure in September at 120 INR package.Those who had undergone the same in 2021 were even more luckier as they got the procedure done under Dr Priyadarshini for 75 INR package . 

Looking at such quick promotions I feel like I should have undergone Career as a Hair Transplant surgeon .. Just kidding lmao 🤣 😅

Very good point. Lucrative profession and fulfilling 

On 12/29/2022 at 3:07 PM, keratin_matters said:

I read somewhere that Dr das now comes under the 210rs package. Can anyone confirm this?

The current packages are as follows:

1 Comprehensive Package

Procedure Lead By – Eugenix HT either Doctors Mona Lisa, Doctor Vinita or Doctor Anil.

All have similar experience - 1 year plus experience with Eugenix and over 500 surgeries each.

75 Indian Rupees +18% Tax

Planning & Designing & Complete Slits to be Performed by Eugenix HT Doctor and further assisted by their Senior Eugenix Technicians under the supervision of the leading doctor

2 Exclusive Package - Procedure Lead By – Eugenix HT Dr Somesh

120 Indian rubles +18% tax

Doctor Somesh has approximately 3 years experience with Eugenix and over 1400 surgeries.

Planning & Designing & Complete Slits to be Performed by Senior Eugenix HT Doctor and further assisted by the Senior Eugenix Technicians under the supervision of the leading doctor.

3 Premium Package

Procedure Lead By – Dr Priyadarshini Das

Cost Per Graft – 210 Indian Rupees + 18% Tax

Planning & Designing & Complete Slits to be Performed by Dr Priyadarshini Das and further assisted by the Senior Eugenix Technicians under the supervision of the leading doctor.

4 Super Premium Package with Dr Arika Bansal/Founding Surgeon

Procedure Lead By – Dr Arika Bansal

Cost Per Graft – INR 350 + 18% Tax

Planning & Designing & Complete Slits to be Performed by Dr Arika Bansal and further assisted by the Senior Eugenix Technicians under the supervision of the doctor.

5 Dr. Pradeep Sethi’s Flagship Package

Based on the complexity of the case and Dr Sethi’s availability

Dr Pradeep Sethi will decide his involvement based on the complexity of the case [subject to approval and availability] 

All of the above exclude the required blood tests which cost an additional INR 4000-5000 +18% Tax (€70 approximately).

Overall, I was quite impressed with the patience and information provided by the clinic team. They listened to my requirements and gave a frank outline of the benefits and limitations.

Edited by EricEdwards
Additional info
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, EricEdwards said:

The current packages are as follows:

1 Comprehensive Package

Procedure Lead By – Eugenix HT either Doctors Mona Lisa, Doctor Vinita or Doctor Anil.

All have similar experience - 1 year plus experience with Eugenix and over 500 surgeries each.

75 Indian Rupees +18% Tax

Planning & Designing & Complete Slits to be Performed by Eugenix HT Doctor and further assisted by their Senior Eugenix Technicians under the supervision of the leading doctor

2 Exclusive Package - Procedure Lead By – Eugenix HT Dr Somesh

120 Indian rubles +18% tax

Doctor Somesh has approximately 3 years experience with Eugenix and over 1400 surgeries.

Planning & Designing & Complete Slits to be Performed by Senior Eugenix HT Doctor and further assisted by the Senior Eugenix Technicians under the supervision of the leading doctor.

3 Premium Package

Procedure Lead By – Dr Priyadarshini Das

Cost Per Graft – 210 Indian Rupees + 18% Tax

Planning & Designing & Complete Slits to be Performed by Dr Priyadarshini Das and further assisted by the Senior Eugenix Technicians under the supervision of the leading doctor.

All of the above exclude required blood tests which cost an additional INR 4000-5000 +18% Tax (€70 approximately).

Overall, I was quite impressed with the patience and information provided by the clinic team. 

With just 1 year experience on the base package ..it seems a little risk though only on our own mind but did you got the chance to see the results produced from Dr Vinita , Dr Anil etc included in base package ?